[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shills are out in full force.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: 1501354035315.png (1MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1501354035315.png
1MB, 1000x1000px
Reminder that any thread that aims at dividing us in any way is a shill thread.

That can take the following form :

- Celebrating the death by car of this commie girl. Real men don't celebrate unnecessary deaths.
- Going full sperg and rejecting minorities. You're white as soon as you chose to fight for the white race.
- Denounce other right wing movement (storm fags notably) over their "purity spiral". This is bs. They've always been that way.
- Belittling white people or their actions, for instance this march at the ACLU.
- Inviting to violence. This is what the left dreams of. See how happy they were with this car thing ? That's because if we become violent (like them), they'll finally have something to denounce us for.

Don't bother replying to these threads. If you do, you're de facto playing in their team. So don't be a fucking kike and be smart.

>I'm out.
>>
>>137380619
>Celebrating the death...
I agree. Though you're a retard if you think people aren't going to meme.
>Going full sperg...
Minorities and whites are separate. It is and always will be this way.
>Denounce other right wing...
It's fine to call people faggots. I don't care about whelat they think.
>Belittling white people...
I don't have to like anybody. If I think theu're fags, they're fags. If I don't, they aren't.
>Inviting to violence...
They have something any day of the week. This puts us barely any further back.

OP is a fag.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.