[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's going on here, /pol/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_2017-08-14-04-09-53.png (837KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-14-04-09-53.png
837KB, 1080x1920px
What's going on here, /pol/?
>>
>>137380126
Pathetic by-males trying to act like lulzsec for the far left.

Probably used some known public exploit.

It's best to ignore and hope they end up arse raped in prison...
>>
>>137380126
This is just sad.

>THIS SITE IS NOW UNDER THE CONTROL OF ANONYMOUS
>WE HAVE TAKEN THIS SITE IN THE NAME OF HEATHER HEYER A VICTIM OF WHITE SUPREMACIST TERRORISM
>FOR TOO LONG THE DAILY STORMER AND ANDREW ANGLIN HAVE SPEWED THEIR PUTRID HATE ON THIS SITE
>THAT WILL NOT BE HAPPENING ANYMORE
>WE HAVE ALL OF THE DETAILS ON THE SERVERS AND WILL BE RELEASING THE DATA WHEN WE FEEL THE TIME IS RIGHT
>WE HAVE ALSO GATHERED LOCATIONAL DATA ON ANGLIN HIMSELF AND ARE SENDING OUR ALLIES IN LAGOS TO PAY HIM A VISIT IN PERSON
>THIS EVIL CANNOT BE ALLOWED TO STAND
>IT TOOK A UNITED FORCE OF ELITE HACKERS FROM AROUND THE WORLD TO BREACH THE SYSTEMS AND THE FIREWALL
>WE HAVE HAD THE DAILY STORMER IN OUR SITES FOR MONTHS NOW
>THE EVENTS OF CHARLOTTESVILLE ALERTED US TO THE NEED FOR IMMEDIATE ACTION
>WE WANT YOU NAZIS TO KNOW: YOUR TIME IS SHORT
>WE WILL ALLOW THE SITE TO REMAIN ONLINE FOR 24 HOURS SO THE WORLD CAN WITNESS THE HATE
>THEN WE WILL SHUT IT DOWN
PERMANENTLY
>HACKERS OF THE WORLD HAVE UNITED IN DEFENSE OF THE JEWISH PEOPLE
>YOU SHOULD HAVE EXPECTED US

Go ahead and dox everyone you're able to. We'll just stop being racist.
>>
>>137380557
U aren't so bright
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-14-04-14-46.png (236KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-14-04-14-46.png
236KB, 1080x1920px
From what I'm seeing, anon isn't claiming responsibility.
>>
File: 1489256621445.jpg (13KB, 440x330px) Image search: [Google]
1489256621445.jpg
13KB, 440x330px
>>137380663
rude
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.