[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Destroying the Alt-Right

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: serveimage.png (1B, 486x500px)
serveimage.png
1B, 486x500px
It is now abundantly clear, through various incidents occurring in the past 48 hours, that the alt-right are a menace and only serve to undermine the right. Therefore, it is my determination that these people must be stopped in their tracks and we must dissuade potential members from associating with this ideology.

We know that alt-right members are introduced to and primarily congregate on the Internet. We know that they are fearful of foreign entities attempting to control the narrative (see: CTR trolls during the election. Also, common use of the term "shill"). It seems to me that the best way to control this group is to sow distrust amongst members and employ demoralization tactics.

It is very simple. The Alt-Right already believe they are under attack and will be quick to dismiss detractors and defectors as "Kikes" or "shills." They respond in kind to those who espouse "extremist" Alt-right views. This is because they have an under-developed ideology and operate with the vague objective of procuring a "White ethnostate." Without a means to an end, they do not know who in their group is furthering their agenda, and who may be actively subverting it. Playing to these fears is an effective method of raising distrust amongst members.

Cont.
>>
>>137376538
The beauty of this tactic lies within the paranoia of the Alt-right. While we may not actively engage in such tactics, they will see it everywhere around them. No matter how much they may try to resist these efforts, a seed of doubt will be planted in the back of their minds. "Are the Jews trying to trick us?" they will wonder.

To the Alt-Right: it is shame that we have to use these methods against you; especially when we may have worked together in the past year to achieve a greater goal. I encourage you to abandon your fringe ideology and work with the rest of us to fix this country. You simply do not have the ways and means to promulgate your message to the population without facing significant backlash. Until you do, such efforts are wasted. To everyone else, I would like you to suggest new ideas and tactics. It is important to remember we must act in our own ways so they do not identify a constant theme in our message, lest they learn to avoid it.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.