[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Veterans, tell us a story

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

File: warriorfrog.png (1B, 486x500px)
warriorfrog.png
1B, 486x500px
Desert adventures, tales of negro ineptitude, and the time grandpa killed the nips
>>
File: 1499045120066.jpg (29KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1499045120066.jpg
29KB, 600x600px
>>137376055
>be a wango
>Inna bush
>see da tango
>"hey army buddy, I got da tango in muh sights"
>tango down
>go back to base and eat warm leftovers
>>
File: FeelTeamSix.png (65KB, 116x207px) Image search: [Google]
FeelTeamSix.png
65KB, 116x207px
>>137376055
>Be me
>Join the army
>Spend months in training
>Best shape of my life
>Was always a loser autist, given confidence by training
>Finally go on a desert adventure
>First patrol ever
>Humvee gets blown up by IED
>All my friends died
>Lost my right arm and most of the toes on my right foot
>Serious concussion
>Have to deal with NHS the rest of my life

Would not recommend.
>>
>>137376907
One of my middle school history teachers son was in a Humvee when it got blasted by an IED. His buddy had his intestines blown out of his stomach, and he had to help stuff it back in. I think his buddy survived? This story was a while ago but I think his buddy lived after they stuffed his guts back in and stitched it up.
>>
>be me, 19
>get drafted
>go to 'nam
>be walking in the jungle
>mission to find a vietkong prison camp
>my squadmate falls into a pit filled with sharpened bamboo
>he's impaled but not killed, have to end his suffering
Still have nightmares about nam
Why do people insist traps not beimg gay?
>>
I've told all my stories already. We have this thread like every night.
>>
>>137376055
>be 21
>white male with no physical problems
>the great war in Korea started a few months ago
>all young white males were drafted for the invasion force
>tactical nuclear strikes take out virtually all Nork military capability
>all FOBs were within the fallout range of the bombs
>tfw it was all a trick to give every young white male in the US cancer
>sterile
>Mike Wazowskis growing on my back
>tfw 60% will be be remembered as the good ol days
>>
File: IMG_0583.gif (871KB, 245x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0583.gif
871KB, 245x250px
My first of 2 tours in Iraq. Driving though suburban area one morning about 20 minutes from boa. Lots of people with their hands stretched out at us as we drove by. We have strict orders not to stop (even if we ran someone over). Do not stop. That includes pissing, so I filled up my empty Gatorade bottle.

I saw a little girl by herself, arms stretched out. I told the driver to slow down. I had a big muffin still from breakfast that I was saving for later. I hopped out and gave it to her. Her face lit up and she gave me the biggest fucking smile I've ever gotten in my life. I got back in and we kept driving.

I looked back and some fat little shit, about 12 or 13, grabbed the muffin from her hands and pushed her to the ground. She just sat there by herself, crying her eyes out as he stuffed his fat fucking face. At this point everyone in the truck was livid. We circled the block.

When we rolled up to that spot, that fat shit had his arms stretched out. I tossed him my Gatorade bottle full of hot piss. He removed the cap and took a couple big gulps, then bent over and yacked everywhere. Then I flipped him off.
>>
>>137376323
you always hear about "tango down" in army movies/games etc

what the fuck do soldiers have against south american dance styles?
>>
>fall for the saddam is bad meme
>roll into Iraq in 2006
>perv at hot iraqi women working at the green zone
>humvee hits an IED, foreskin blown off my penis
>20 minute operation results in me forever being sexually insecure as a skinlet
>Suicide attempts every night
feels bad man
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.