[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One of the most hateful alt-right videos I've ever seen

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: zjapanese-nazi-girls-1.jpg (55KB, 577x433px) Image search: [Google]
zjapanese-nazi-girls-1.jpg
55KB, 577x433px
Are you proud of this FILTH, /pol/? The alt-right is putting this hateful bigotry all over youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s

Literally showing swastikas and anti-semtically engaging in hate speech against Jews.

These are the same fascists who vote for Trump.

I call on Trump to disavow this senseless and grotesque white supremacist trash!
>>
>girls from a ww2 nazi allied nation still remember the dream

I dont see a problem op.
Enjoy your 90 iq oreo kids
>>
>>137374773
When will they start deleting these
>>
>>137374773
trump supporters here were never nazi fanatics, some of us like the aesthetics but we don't support their shit

The events of the last few days should be a wakeup call to the nazi larper shills here that you're not welcome. You're counter-productive to our Trump movement. You cause nothing but problems.
>>
>>137375330

Oh now the snowflake is crying... what's a matter, want a safe space?

If you like nazi aesthetics, you are a nazi. What does that even mean to like aesthetics that killed millions of Jews and lgbtq? You meant to say hate symbol.

This is why there does need to be diversity, so you people will learn what it's like to be a minority for once.
>>
>>137376111
No, I like the way they were dressed and their uniforms. I don't even really like the swastika. I certainly don't condone their ideology.

I'm focused on the Trump movement.
>>
File: 999898898.gif (856KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
999898898.gif
856KB, 500x375px
>>137376111
>>137376111
>What does that even mean to like aesthetics that killed millions
>>
>>137376111
>If you like nazi aesthetics, you are a nazi

Not really, Nazism is an ideology retard.
>>
>>137374773

mm id love to bust nuts in these female nazis
>>
>>137375201
>sperg doesnt see wolfenstien posters in background and assumes they are real nazis
you stormfags are so fukcing stupid the mind boggles
>>
>>137376111
this: >>137375330 is a pasta :)
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.