[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wanna win? Drop the Nazi shit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3499.png (939KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3499.png
939KB, 750x1334px
Look, I'm not telling you to drop the ethnonationalism stuff and become a civic nationalist.

I'm simply telling you that if you wanna win, stop LARPing as Nazis. The Third Reich lost, and it's not coming back in our lifetime, so get the fuck over it.

If you want to convince the public of the very real threat of extinction of the whites, you can do so without invoking imegery of genocide, which is what most normie associate Nazis with.

What you are doing right now is only going to alienate people not as far to the right, and turn normies towards the left.

Look, I get it, it's tempting to LARP as Nazis when you see leftist faggots LARP as Communists, but you have to accept the wider public reception of Nazis, and the horrible negative implications that'll have on your message.

TL;DR: Control your power levels, for fucks sake.
>>
Not only that it is so much more powerful if our enemies associated us with the might of the US not some defeated militaries of the past. Terrible optics that cannot be undone.
>>
>>137374622
Instead of waving the Nazi flag, or the confederate flag, wave the AMERICAN flag.

The Commie faggots are doing you a HUGE FAVOR whenever they burn the American flag and wave the flag of Soviet Russia, China. Screenshot them doing that and post it everywhere.
>>
You see this shit? They're doing you a GIGANTIC favor when your enemies do this. CAPITALIZE ON IT! This is how you will convince normies to start up the Helicopters.

You can't capitalize it while LARPing as enemies America has defeated, however.
>>
File: IMG_3501.jpg (572KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3501.jpg
572KB, 2048x1536px
>>137375397
(Forgot picture)
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.