[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck Fag Flags

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: 1502615558200.gif (704KB, 549x654px) Image search: [Google]
1502615558200.gif
704KB, 549x654px
So now that we've all realized that all the fag flags do is increase the amount of LARPing, shilling, and other bullshit on /pol/, why the fuck haven't we removed this bullshit yet? I am tired of seeing communists pretending to be stormfags and stormfags pretending to be people.
>>
>>137374021
>communists pretending to be stormfags
but stormfags are commies.
why are you on a political board if you don't know how the political spectrum works?
>>
File: 1450935695314.jpg (493KB, 1280x1430px) Image search: [Google]
1450935695314.jpg
493KB, 1280x1430px
Why don't we just spread the love and have a Gochiusa thread?

My kanojo Megu is so cute.
>>
>>137374168
>stormfags are commies
Then why the fuck do we treat them like people? They should get in the helicopter with the rest of them.
>>
>>137374021
this is supposed to be an anonymous board

fuck off, flags are retarded in the first place
>>
Noooooo I don't want to be a leaf again.
>>
>>137374409
>anonymous
>the country where my IP address is located
You can have both. You can even PROXY!

>nazis
>confederates
>gays
These are sides that LOST the war. They lost the war because they are shitty. Anon should not subscribe to shitty ideas.
>>
>>137374021
Selectable flags are traditional /pol/ culture. Moot (the ineffectual former prince of our realm whose policies led to the systematic de4chanization and redditization of our ancestral homelands) once removed them from us in a mean-spirited gesture of spite and humiliation. Please don't be a Jew.
>>
>>137374843
>anon has excellent taste in anime
The LARPing is mean-spirited and humiliating, as well. And it's not even poos and leafs that hide their flags, it's the fucking D&C portufags and eastern europoor post-soviet shitholes
>>
File: 12.png (181KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
12.png
181KB, 600x600px
>>137374690
>>137374409
but when we don't have flags i can't roleplay

proxyfagging takes too much effort
>>
>>137375541
>mfw the fucking kikes are LARPing as fucking evil kikes
The fucking absolute state of this fucking board.
>>
File: 1.png (98KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
98KB, 501x585px
>>137376408
>he actually takes this board seriously and doesn't just come to roleplay and pass the time
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.