[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HAHAHAHAHA!!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: DHKjPjrUQAAzHa1.jpg (61KB, 547x680px) Image search: [Google]
DHKjPjrUQAAzHa1.jpg
61KB, 547x680px
>white woman gets killed
>WHAT ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE?!?!!
I have questions for the shills: How does it feel to know you're just cannon fodder ?

>How do you feel being a faggot after orlando and the left screamed "we need MORE muslim immigrants"?
>How's it feel being used by leftists to destroy your own people?
>How's it feel getting gang raped by muslims?
>How'sit feel not being able to defend yourselves because the people who claim to be "protecting " you won't let you have a gun and your 90lb dumb ass gets killed by a 250lb robber?
I'm sure you bitches will protest the next time a bunch of white people get blown up by a muslim,right? RIGHT?!

Didn't think so! You'll just hold up"refugees welcome" signs like the useful idiot/ TRAITOROUS SHEEP that you are!
>>
"Everyone in this vague group of unrelated political opinions I have entitled the LIBERALS has the same beliefs"
>>
#burnedthecoal
>>
File: 1483945710356.jpg (67KB, 560x407px) Image search: [Google]
1483945710356.jpg
67KB, 560x407px
>>137373568
>Everyone in this vague group of unrelated political opinions I have entitled the NAZIS has the same beliefs
>>
>>137373568
So, just head in the sand for everything you don't like. Gotcha.

What's your endgame? So white race, destroyed, your children are all 80 IQ and live in favelas along with half the third world who immigrated here....

Then what?

Spontaneous communist utopia?
>>
>Separate hashtag
>Separate
But equal, right?
>>
>>137374831
Good catch lmao!
>>
>>137370052
>>137370052
>>137370052

NatSocs! Get in here!
>>
>>137373568
>highly organized groups of leftists have "unrelated political opinions"
>actually believing this
Of course the left has the same opinions you fucking imbecile! Are there nationalist leftists?

I think it's hilarious you "anarchist" types always defend the left. You do realize they want more control and power,right? Of course you don't. You useful idiots are fucking retarded.
>>
>>137374181
They want every race destroyed and replaced by an easily controlled group of brown mutts that have no pride or personal/ national identity.
>>
>>137378047
They don't want that but that's what is going to happen
>>
it's hard to virtue signal more than a martyr
>>
File: 156562424794656.png (231KB, 389x490px) Image search: [Google]
156562424794656.png
231KB, 389x490px
>>137374181
>>
File: 1495939321593-pol.png (377KB, 498x497px) Image search: [Google]
1495939321593-pol.png
377KB, 498x497px
Niggers think Twitter is important business.
>>
>>137378279
>Theydon't want that but that's what is going to happen
If the people in power didn't want trannies in media ,along with pushing the gay agenda,it wouldn't happen.If they didn't want millions of illegals and muslims pouring in, it wouldn't happen.

I could go on but you get the point.
>>
>>137378695
You think this culture war is just on Twitter? Have you been under a rock the past fucking-forever?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.