[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

General Improvements for Future Rallys

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Happy Fuhrer.jpg (32KB, 500x367px) Image search: [Google]
Happy Fuhrer.jpg
32KB, 500x367px
Anons, we had a very good thread yesterday about how to improve our image at the next rally. Let's have another one to expand on these ideas.
>>
1. Aesthetics: Aesthetics are the most important part of any political or social movement. At the rally I noticed a distinct lack of attention to aesthetics. Good aesthetics, no matter the cause, psychologically imbibe the target audience with feelings of respect or fear (It’s good to have a combination of both) towards the rallying group. I noticed across several livestreams that there were plenty of participants who were overweight or out of shape (This signals to the audience a distinct lack of willpower and discipline – these are traits we want to inspire in others and it does us no good to not practice what we preach) I recommend that all future participants get at least a basic gym membership (For your general health as well) We want to exude power and confidence. Secondly, tucking it shirts, especially white shirts is not a good idea, white exacerbates the contours of the body, which is good if you’re fit but bad otherwise. We need clean, shaven (Or clean bearded if that’s your style) men at the forefront of the group, men that inspire others to join.
>>
>>137372430
2. Organization: One of the most lacking traits I witnessed at this rally was organization. We need more than security details protecting the speakers. We need small units of dedicated men placed strategically along several key points at a rally or procession for example to act as guides and security for those attending our events. They in turn need to be led by a single person. There needs to be a chain of command established so people know where to turn to if things don’t go according to plan. There needs to be established vantage points and clearly defined contingency plans in place. At the Charlottesville Rally, there were plenty of people who were confused about where to go in case Lee Park became a no-go. We need better communication skills between attendees and hosts.
>>
>>137372398
You can improve it by drowning in a pool of your own blood. Anything less will just be polishing a turd.
>>
>>137372430
>>137372487
3. Language: This applies to both body and tongue. We need to exude confidence and strength. As I previously mentioned, the strongest men should be put along the sides of marches and processions to present onlookers with an image of masculine willpower and strength and presents potential enemies with a formidable barrier that will make them think twice about attacking. Secondly, we must present have discipline and order among attendees. Marching drills could accomplish this. This will demonstrate our strong sense of purpose and will to any audience. Additionally, this practice could be further extended to chants. Nothing is more embarrassing at a rally than yelling a phrase hoping others say it but having no one reciprocate. It would be best if section leaders would prepare their group with specific chants as well as the number of times they say it before switching to a new one. Having a chant that slowly wilts away is embarrassing and projects an image of uncertainty among the group to onlookers. We do not want this. We want the people to believe that we have a unified message and future goal to work towards. This also applies to flags and banners. Look, I love Uncle Adi, nothing will ever change that, but bringing the Reichsflagge is not going to palpable to most Americans (For now). Whatever flags we do bring need to be arranged in rows or columns at full mast. I saw too many individual flags lazily being held by individuals at in dispersed locations. Flags and banners must be presented with confidence and uniformity if we are to be taken seriously. Now as to language. I know it’s fun to call people niggers and kikes to extract leftish butthurt but our audience is not the radical left, but those in the centre who just need to be made aware that their existence IS in fact being threatened. Now calling people ‘Anti-White’ is a good chant that will make people question our cause and perhaps weaken their resistance to our message.
>>
>>137372430
>>137372487
>>137372550
4. Weapons: Look, it’s not fair and it’s a complete double standard but we cannot bring weapons. We have to be better than our best because (((they))) and their pets are looking for literally anything to justify their violence. No weapons. Defensive weaponry such as pepper spray should be permitted but knives and guns, even in open carry states, I would recommend against. The Police are NOT on your side and will arrest you if they are ordered to no matter the legality of the situation as was demonstrated. Additionally, we must project these messages loud and clear to all future attendees so that anyone caught by one of our guys with said weapons can be considered to be a plant. And that goes for flags and banners too. We need to clear and firm about this. Government agencies regularly infiltrate ‘extremist groups’ to gather information and implode them from the inside out or purposefully sabotage their image to the public. If we are clear with our rules than we can be sure of who is in fact a plant. People bringing flags or memorabilia of the Third Reich have to be considered plants (And I’m sorry about this, I really am. I love those flags and nothing would bring me greater pleasure than to fly them proudly, but this is the reality of the situation we are presented with). We’ll also need medical and legal teams at hand. We must prepare for all future eventualities.

Keep the ideas coming guys. We need to get serious.

>>137372543
You can improve it by shoving a knife down your throat you fucking cunt
>>
>>137372398
Dont interact with protestors at all, dont even look at them. Nothing good can come from speaking to them, you will not convince them you are right as you and they chant your chants over and over.
>>
>>137373162
This. Our goal is not to convince the radical rabid left. They are our enemies and in large loud groups are incensed with anger and hatred. HOWEVER, if I would say that if say, a reporter or leftist wants to speak with US, than we can oblige them. We must appear strong but approachable as well. But always remember, that it's best to have witnesses to the conversation or better yet recording to ensure that reporters do not misrepresent our views with their malicious editing. Always inwardly assume the worst while presenting a calm exterior. Always assume they are trying to get you in a 'gotcha' moment kind of way. Because they most likely are.
>>
>>137373646
no.....do not let rank and file members talk to the press. Only section leaders or organizational leaders. You want to present a clean, clear and concise message to the media and you cannot count on every Tom Dick and Harry to not say something stupid when the camera is in their face. Furthermore, the person the media picks might not be fully versed on your entire platform and might get put in an odd position through questioning.
>>
>>137373905
I completely agree. I should have been more clear. Leaders can give statements and answer questions. But I believe that attendees can give at the very least, skeleton responses so we don't seem stand offish and unapproachable. But definitely only leaders should give concise policy or message statements.
>>
>>137373646
look at the beginning of this video, the first 4 minutes. It was the interaction between disparate parties that caused conflict, violence, mayhem, shut down. What could have possibly come from interacting? Like diet coke and mentos right there
>>
>>137373646
>>137374967
*https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttM3_bqjHMo
>>
Stay away from big rallies for now. There needs to be more smaller, local area groups first and build up from there.

Second of all, stop LARPing with the Nazi flag or swastikas and such. It doesn't matter how well you present yourself, as things are right now, it will always result in horrible optics.
>>
File: kERNTTm.png (179KB, 1024x946px) Image search: [Google]
kERNTTm.png
179KB, 1024x946px
>>137372398
Adopt a new image, a new meme.

Lets All Love Lain.

>>137368173
>>
>>137374967
I agree with that. I mean, what I am saying is that we should never approach them or confront them directly but IF one of THEM comes to to one of us, in a respectful manner than I see no problem in speaking to them. For example on Azzmador's stream (Daily Stormer) he had a VICE news journalist in his van asking him questions. Both of them have very opposing views but at the very least, she respected him and he gave her respect as well. That's what I am talking about. Some people do just genuinely want to know what we are about and if they are respectful about it then I see no reason why we shouldn't respond. It builds trust and goodwill between followers and potential followers.
>>
>>137372398
>next rally
no

The events of the last few days should be a wakeup call to the nazi larper shills here that you're not welcome. You're counter-productive to our Trump movement. You cause nothing but problems.
>>
>>137375596
This I also agree with. Clearly the scope of the rally was too much for the organization that was demonstrated (Or rather lack of). Smaller local rallies where its easier to spread the message to a group can then be trained and established. These smaller groups can then be brought together with other groups. Only then can we be ready for larger events such as this.
>>
>>137376493
Go back to plebbit you cancerous civic scum
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.