[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pol/ BTFO

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

>/pol/: The Nazis didn't want to Holocaust the Je—
>Alfred Rosenburg: Some six million Jews still live in the East, and this question can only be solved by a biological extermination of the whole of Jewry in Europe. The Jewish Question will only be solved for Germany when the last Jew has left German territory, and for Europe when not a single Jew stands on the European continent as far as the Urals... And to this end it is necessary to force them beyond the Urals or otherwise bring about their eradication.
>/pol/: ....

Also, isn't it funny that the most balls deep radical, metaphysical, pseudointellectual meme loving fuck Nazi was also the most Jewish?
>>
bump for great comedy
>>
>>137371891
A lot of Jew butt hurt lately.
>>
>>137371891
He said the problem will be solved when the last Jew has left Germany, not been killed
>>
>>137374045
>biological extermination of the whole of Jewry in Europe
>bring about their eradication
um try again sweetie ;)
>>
>>137371891
Haavara agreement.
>>
File: 134679852147.jpg (10KB, 222x250px) Image search: [Google]
134679852147.jpg
10KB, 222x250px
>>137374323
>Haavara Agreement
>1933
>Final Solution to the Jewish Question
>1942
hmmm....
>>
File: holocaust.jpg (3MB, 800x4017px) Image search: [Google]
holocaust.jpg
3MB, 800x4017px
>>137374551
>the holocaust happened

Which part? The masturbation machines? Electric floors? The holocoaster?
Where were the bodies buried? Why haven't they found a single mass grave that doesn't also happen to be where the katyn massacre happened?
>>
they literally didn't. they wanted the Jews to leave. Jews would not leave. what to do with Jew?

force them into labor camps. it's realistically a pretty noble thing to do - take a class of people who near exclusively live in cities (in Weimar it was something like 70% Jews lived in suburban vs rural areas) and work white collar jobs that are useless during wartime (and often the rest of the time, too) as opposed to just outright killing them.

there were instances of Jews being killed en masse. typically shot or hung. but it was concluded that forcing solders to do this was detrimental to morale, so they stopped, or didnt do it as often. again, I stray from saying things like "that never happened a single time" because when you say things like that, you are setting yourself up. it's impossible to state small scale absolutes for historical events. you're better off looking at events as a whole.

anyway disease was rampant in labor camps, and food was present in massively short supply. clothes were gassed in chambers to kill lice (which spread typhus), and bodies were burned for similar reasons. retards and fags were potentially killed too (maybe gassed, who can say)...but think about it. if you are literally starving, would you be ok with some retard consuming extra food, when that could be extra for the actual workers? remember this was still war.

which brings me to my last point. Germany was at war. does it make any sense to start gassing your worker-base in the midst of a war?

just think about it all for a second. the Holocaust was complete bullshit. they only push it so much in order to condition Jews to feel like victims, and socially distance anybody who questions it.
>>
File: 1502671319502.png (771KB, 1276x714px) Image search: [Google]
1502671319502.png
771KB, 1276x714px
>>137374821
>no sources
>no references
>no evidence
Also, DellaPergola's statistic of over 1 million survivors is accurate and by 2030, there will still be 15,800 Holocaust survivors, ensuring that until then, we will never forget what fascism is capable of
>http://www.claimscon.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Jewish-Survivors-USA_v2-_3_25_14.pdf
>>
>>137375317
Reported =)
>>
File: 1490694646761.jpg (73KB, 704x527px) Image search: [Google]
1490694646761.jpg
73KB, 704x527px
>>137371891
>6 gorillion is even possible
We can only imagine how much better the world would be -6 million kikes
>>
>>137375653
the people pushing the Holohoax at the highest level don't actually give a shit about the Jews.

but by pushing it, they cement in Jews minds that they are lifelong victims, so that they can be directed at things the high level people want gone. basically winding them up like a toy, then letting em loose.

once you see how it works, make a whole lot of sense. the jewish conspiracy is both real, and not real.
>>
>>137376252
>the jewish conspiracy is both real, and not real
Never thought I'd see /pol/lacks unironically use postmodern bullshit tactics

You're the bigger troll than I am. If you're actually being genuine, then holy shit I'm done with this thread and this entire board. My craft relies on the audience not being an actual sub 90 IQ retard
>>
>>137376610
don't let the door slam on your way out, kike!
>>
>Some six million Jews still live in the East

Whoa just in the east!? Must mean there are many more.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.