[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

White Male Fragility

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

File: images (7).jpg (22KB, 338x435px) Image search: [Google]
images (7).jpg
22KB, 338x435px
This thread is only for those with brown to black genitalia.
How do we make the most out of white male fragility?
(Other than stealing their women, which we do without any effort from our side. We don't want them for life anyway. So don't ruin the thread.)
>>
File: sage.png (2KB, 118x90px) Image search: [Google]
sage.png
2KB, 118x90px
>>
>>137371150
Says the most fragile ethnic group on the planet. You have small penises, you're not intelligent, you're weak, you stink of shit, you can't even shit in the toilet, your entire subcontinent was conquered by a small island nation half the world away, you're ugly, women recognise you as sex pests. You literally have nothing going for yourself
>>
>>137371853
Someone's triggered. I guess OP's post struck a nerve there, eh kiddo?
>>
>>137371150
Bhenchod you should kill yourself if you associate yourself with niggers
>>
>>137371853
Indian isn't an ethnicity.
Try again.

Also study more about the "conquering", before your own enslavement is complete.
>>
>>137372808
might've triggered the brit, but the post is still pretty true
>>
>>137371853
You fell for some nice bait britcuck
>>
File: IMG_2116.jpg (167KB, 596x1049px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2116.jpg
167KB, 596x1049px
>>137371150
>>
>>137373020
>study more about the "conquering"
Says the guy who's country was enslaved by a handful of britbongs for 450+ years
>>
File: henrylaugh.jpg (280KB, 620x375px) Image search: [Google]
henrylaugh.jpg
280KB, 620x375px
>4 inch dicklet poos talking about male fragility
>>
>>137373191
I know research isn't a strong suit of /pol/, but the condom used for the study was 7 inches.
The half that was smaller were in the 5-6 range.

Feeling inadequate aren't you. :^)
>>
>>137373398
Brits "ruled" India economically for 100 years.
It was just sporadic stuff before that, brits fighting for various kings.

On a human level, Brits managed to exploit those who were enslaved in India anyway. Good job I guess.
>>
File: IMG_2118.jpg (34KB, 300x435px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2118.jpg
34KB, 300x435px
>>137373769
HOW CAN WHITE BOIS EVEN COMP-
>>
>>137374394
Now that you're independent you have no toilets and let hundreds of kids die because you can't even pay hospital bills lmao good job I guess
>>
>>137375259
Yes. The places where toxic monarchy was rampant and let the brits exploit their people further, they still remain enslaved to a good extent.
Thankfully this is limited to a few states in the north.
>>
>>137371150
White male fragility is meme; you only find it here because this is a gathering place for autists and social rejects who, coincidentally, tend to be fragile white men. In reality the opposite is true, women flock to white men internationally.
>>
>>137375857
>malayasia
whats your country like for the population you lads have i can't recall any mention of you lads in western media other than zoolander
>>137371150
>>137371371
>>
File: dekh_le_indian_men.jpg (25KB, 600x281px) Image search: [Google]
dekh_le_indian_men.jpg
25KB, 600x281px
wow open cloth bby
>>
Nice b8 m8.You caught a fish in one go.
>>
File: download (17).jpg (11KB, 280x180px) Image search: [Google]
download (17).jpg
11KB, 280x180px
>>137371150
POO POO POO
in the LOO LOO LOO

POO POO

LOO

LOO

YO WHAT UP MY NAME IS PAJEET, WHEN A COW DROPS A LOAD IN THE STREET I EAT IT LIKE A HOLY BEET. MY DUMPS ARE LOND SANJEETA IS PROUD, I ACT LIKE MY COCK IS BIGGER THAN THE HOLY COW'S , BUT IN REALITY CONDOMS FIT ON ME LIKE A HOLA HOOP, AND WHEN I SQUAT IN THE STREET MY BALLS TOUCH THE POOP

POO autotune LOO LOO

POO POO

SWIMMING IN TURDS IS WHAT I DO FOR FUN,THATS RIGHT NIGGA MY SHITS BLACKER THAN THE SUN, MY SHITSKIN BRAIN IS SMALLER THAN A HONEYBUN.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.