[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wow, brutal graphic from Fox News

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 9

File: DHJa42JXkAEmYAX.jpg (88KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
DHJa42JXkAEmYAX.jpg
88KB, 960x540px
>>
File: crown.png (163KB, 392x324px) Image search: [Google]
crown.png
163KB, 392x324px
>>137370421

where were you when some fat sloppy larpers doomed us in 2020?
>>
>trump does something good for them
>they fuck him over by publicly praising him for it

tell me again how they aren't either CIA or complete nigger tier retards
>>
>>137370994
who fucking cares faggot, government/voting isn't going to fix our situation, who fucking cares what these faggots think?

nows the time to get with the program, buy buttcoins, rahowa tomorrow faggol
>>
>>137371095
>Someone's interpretation of Trump's comments equals his own endorsement, etc.
You're about as fucking stupid as Fox News is at this point.
>>
>>137370994

Did the founding fathers free themselves from Britain by operating within the governing bodies of the colonies?

No, they killed a whole ton of people instead.

When are you going to get that voting isn't going to change anything?
>>
>>137370421
Anglin needs to shut the fuck up. Why is he trying to make life harder for Trump?
>>
>>137371233
i didnt say that at all faggot, i'm saying they know damn well the media will spin it, just like david duke knew that, just like richard spencer knew, but they latch onto trump's name and sully it for attention
>>
>>137370994
it's trump's doing it. faggot. he can't afford to lose the nazis because if they don't go to vote there's no way he can win.
he's fucked either way
>>
>>137371417
>They sully Trump's name
>Not the media
>Not the PTSD induced opposition because they can't handle a loss
Yup, it's totally on just those two. Not like either have any validity in our current climate considering what you face as an actual White. Get real.
>>
>>137371417
Just as much as it's going to make normies reee it also lets young impressionable minds know that their ideology miiiiiight just have some merit.
>>
File: IMG_2807.jpg (46KB, 470x345px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2807.jpg
46KB, 470x345px
>>137371408
>>
File: only sleep now.png (16KB, 334x400px) Image search: [Google]
only sleep now.png
16KB, 334x400px
Welp. It finally happened, I had to Dump Trump. I was a supporter from day 1, ordered every season of The Apprentice, stayed at Trump Tower in Chicago when I visited, bought all his books and highlighted my favourite quotes with the classic neon yellow highlighter we used back in school, I did everything to support this man. But, now, I'm just tired of it. I'm tired of staying up all night on social media trying to defend all of Trump's blunders, the countless broken promises, the dozens of days he's taken off to go golfing, and the refusal to denounce the neo-nazi violence in Charlottesville were just some of the latest. I'm tired of always being stressed out, wondering how badly new blunders will hurt him in the polls.

It finally hit me, this man has been exposed countless times as a weak and ineffective president, so why am I staying up all night, every night to defend him? It's time for ALL of us to fess up, Donald Trump tricked us, he made us all believe he was a true conservative, well he's NOT and I'm tired of pretending he is, I've spent nearly every night over the past year trying to defend him, and I'm exhausted, angry and lacking so much sleep.

IT'S OVER, I'm sick of it! I just took the ultimate red pill, the TedPill. Now I'm going to rest easy and catch up on some much needed sleep.

Finally, peace.
>>
File: 1473822038663.jpg (23KB, 468x314px) Image search: [Google]
1473822038663.jpg
23KB, 468x314px
>>
>neo Nazis are too retarded and ego-centric to organize a political movement to the point where a noted neo Nazi is so excited to jerk himself about his own support that he actually hurts the cause he's advocating for
top kek

watching this all and laughing

you guys are fucked
>>
>>137370994
>Doomed us

Yes, just how the same media pile-on over David Duke right before Super Tuesday in 2016 doomed Donald Trump. Or the pile-on over that Access Hollywood tape.

Americans are not stupid, they know President Trump had fuck-all to do with these idiots in Virginia, just like they knew President Obama wasn't responsible for Black Lives Matter thuggery.
>>
>>137370994
Elections aren't going to save us.
Killing is.
>>
>>137370421
Fox News is Jew owned just like CNN, never forget, they only pretend to be on our side. They all disagree with each other over trivial nonsense unless talking about Israel of course and why they need more of your money.
>>
Why is this specific message being circulated so much?
Who cares what a nobody thinks?

>He doesn't like leftwing violence, that makes him a Nazi just like us!

Hello CIA
>>
Chances are, the left being the left, they will fuck up this PR opportunity in a spectacular way
>>
>>137370421
Nah, he's just embarrassed by the cringe.

He's doing his level best to further the cause from the inside covertly and the fucking retarded branch decide that it's the right time to come out of the closet and LARP.

Please don't have any sympathy for the LARPers, they deserve all the doxing and joblessness they get.
>>
File: 1502567423198.png (74KB, 460x480px) Image search: [Google]
1502567423198.png
74KB, 460x480px
>>137370421
FUCKING HELL
>>
Nazi larping is more degenerate than fucking traps
>>
>>137372202
This. Elections don't make niggers and child fucker GRIDS homos disappear but bullets sure do.
>>
>>137371408
>Did the founding fathers free themselves from Britain by operating within the governing bodies of the colonies?
thats exactly what they did, the war only worked because it had support form colonial politicians
>>
>>137370421
It's just divide and conquer by the conservakike media.

They want to disorganize trump's base so they pit them against eachother.
>>
>>137370994
Not even remotely true.
>>
>>137373157

better way to say is did they operate within the ultimate governing body over them, no they rejected it and then killed a lot of people

current federal government is an alien organization
>>
>>137370421
Why aren't we just Muslims? At least we could kill millions of kids and no one would be outraged.
>>
File: OReilly-Falafal-factor.jpg (97KB, 576x610px) Image search: [Google]
OReilly-Falafal-factor.jpg
97KB, 576x610px
>>137372028
>468x314
>>
File: lain1_cover-1200x525.jpg (63KB, 1200x525px) Image search: [Google]
lain1_cover-1200x525.jpg
63KB, 1200x525px
/pol/

We have to Start Over.

Lets All Love Lain.

>>137368173
>>
>>137370994
Wow, I never though about it like that

This is just like Hailgate, and the inauguration riots, and pikeville, and auburn, and Texas A&M.

The media is going to start calling white people racist; Trump is finished. DAMN YOU SPENCER!!`
>>
>>137370994
Tomorrow all the goyim willl be talking about Game of Thrones agian, pretty much forgetting that happened in the weekend. At the end of the day it's just one beached whale that died and the autist driver will probably get off for the most part as well.
>>
File: 604657456134.jpg (11KB, 257x196px) Image search: [Google]
604657456134.jpg
11KB, 257x196px
>>137370421
>implying the daily stormer isn't controlled opposition
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.