[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone one else remember when /pol/ was just about edgy points

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1502683306583.jpg (43KB, 500x486px) Image search: [Google]
1502683306583.jpg
43KB, 500x486px
Anyone one else remember when /pol/ was just about edgy points of view and some memes? When did it turn into a cluster fuck of legitimate nazis and white supremacists. I really hope this whole nazi larping thing ends soon because some of the threads are pretty fucked up, more than that fucking trap shit.
>>
>>137370317
Death to non whites. Heil Hitler. Extermination of all Jews!
>>
>>137370317
Fuck off, Soros lackey. The cat is out of the bag, and no amount of shilling will change that.
>>
>>137370317
Anyone remember when leafs shut up and fucked off?
>>
>>137370777
I guess if god wills it I have to
>>
>>137370777
>Leafs shutting up and fucking off
Well that's never gonna happen
>>
>>137370317
Because the people on this board were so outcast that they would welcome anyone who agreed with them or tolerated their unconventional views, even if it was literal nazis. And nazis being nazis they took over pretty quickly. Just look at Germany.
>>
>>137371470
Nah, everyone just got older and more mature.
>>
>>137370317
oy vey, it's anudda shoah!
>>
>>137370552
Just a reminder that the FBI is here.
See you soon :)
>>
>>137371814
no, the site is more of a cycle. Baring the weird niche interest boards, there is kind of a rotating group, like 20% old fags, 60% regulars, and 20% newfags, that rotate out. Most people grow out of the boards here, but everyone says the same shit time and time again, just in different forms. Like now there are banana faggots on b, it used to just be exclusively shovel dog and before that it was stupid ass spiderman gifs. But the point is the format is still tween edgelords trying to disrupt threads on /b/, just like it USED to be the same cycle here. Whatever was mainstream, was not accepted here and that cycle went on, but lately is has been different. I only come to pol in times like these because I live in an incredibly liberal city, so it's healthy to look at all the view points, even when there are nazis involved.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.