[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A Conservative's Opinion on Poor Whites

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0086.jpg (34KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0086.jpg
34KB, 640x480px
Poor whites are poor for the same reason that poor blacks are poor. It all comes down to poor life choices. Poor whites and blacks drink, do drugs, fornicate and breed like animals. Poor whites do not value education and very few go to college. Why should I or anyone care about poor whites who choose to live like animals?

Can't get a good job? Maybe you should invest in education and gain skills. The free market doesn't care about your whiteness.
>>
>>137369312
Still no reason to give a literal one shit about black people.

Don't post kikes.
>>
File: communism makes people poor.jpg (533KB, 650x1114px) Image search: [Google]
communism makes people poor.jpg
533KB, 650x1114px
>>137369312
What kind of fag cares about how much money his countryman has, unless it's to make sure he has enough to survive?
>>
File: medicaid.png (40KB, 1177x537px) Image search: [Google]
medicaid.png
40KB, 1177x537px
>>137369312
I never understood why this board never understood this. I want to repeal medicaid expansion not because of race, but because i'm tired of poor lazy idiots getting free hand outs.
>>
>>137369312
We must uplift our brothers through reproductive genetics, not abandon them.
>>
>>137369312
>Can't get a good job? Maybe you should invest in education and gain skills. The free market doesn't care about your whiteness.

Your argument would work better if you didn't post a picture of a yid that got his first gig thanks to his kike daddy pulling strings
>>
>>137369640
Poor whites are like animals. They only care about their next drink or hit of meth.

Jews and Asians worry about their great great great grand children. Jews and Asians work hard to provide a better life for their offspring.
>>
>>137369594
Poor whites leech off welfare but hate when minorities do it. Just look at that Woes faggot.
>>
>>137369888
holy shit a red pilled person on /pol/.
>>
File: fine day.jpg (19KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
fine day.jpg
19KB, 320x320px
>>137369312
Honestly that's just it, Most white people understand that we don't owe anything to each other.

Niggers on the other hand have and us vs them mentality and think white people are the same way. That's why they get pissed when a smart black person realizes there culture is toxic and wants to get away they shame them into "Uncle Tom".
>>
File: IMG_0001.jpg (147KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0001.jpg
147KB, 1000x1000px
>>137370082
White Nationalists are no better than BLM.

Poor whites feel entitled to a middle class lifestyle while working a low skill job in a factory. How is that any different from big bogs wanting to make $15 an hour flipping burgers. You earn what you are worth. Your race is worth nothing to the system. What matters is your skills and education. Your whiteness won't make you a better engineer or doctor.
>>
>>137369312
Have you considered the possibility that those poor whites are possibly genetic trash? Christ how the fuck can you be poor these days when the government will pay for your food, home, and school and help you find a job? You can even collect unemployment while being in school and working for the school
>>
>picture of kike

I G N O R E
>>
>>137371042
Most whites are genetic trash with shitty recessive genes
>>
>>137370531
Agreed. This board is full of NEET losers that don't want to self improve themselves and blame other races. Whiteness doesn't grant success, the market system weeds out the population of low IQ idiots.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.