[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Cvjetanovic What is he, Chetnik or Ustashe?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Peter-Cvjetanovic.jpg (42KB, 594x396px) Image search: [Google]
Peter-Cvjetanovic.jpg
42KB, 594x396px
>Cvjetanovic

What is he, Chetnik or Ustashe?
>>
>>137368206
a faggot cuck
>>
>>137368206
>a faggot
>followed Crotian news portal
>a mixed mutt of a Serbian father and a Croatian mother

idk nigger you tell me
>>
>>137368892
So a Yugo immigrant who came in the 90s. Probably a "refugee" himself. Strange dude.
>>
>>137369555
well his name is Peter and not Petar so he was probablly born in the US and not in some purged village in Croatia or Bosnia.
>>
>>137369555
also his bi so he haves that Western mentality.
>>
He's a Serbian Immigrant, We have a decent amount of Serbians who came in the 90s here.
>>
Just signed a petition to expel him from school for the lulz
>>
>>137368206
who cares he is balding in his early 20s
he is weak
>>
>>137370124
manny Slavs start bald early in their life we are high test af.So what's your point manlet??
>>
>>137368892
>a mixed mutt of a Serbian father and a Croatian mother

so, nigger level inbreeding ?
>>
>>137370262
So if a Polish men and a Bulgarian women have a kid that's inbreeding aswell??
I see that when the Arabs invaded Itally they also changed your intelect and not only your skin colour aswell.
>>
>>137368206
a faggot disgrace to ustashe or cetniks why is everyone obsesed with this dude?
>>
>>137370740

ha ha ha
that was actually funny
>>
>>137371045
he was a self hating mutt,and everyone is obsesed with him because he made an angry face.
>>
>>137368892
>Serb and Croat is racemixing
I literally consider all the nations of the balkans the same.
>>
>>137371045
/pol/ loves rioting, eastern europeans, and twitter meltdowns
>>
>>137371334
faggot who thinks is a nationalist with a western cuck way of thinkig. he just had daddy issues
>>
File: The_death_of_Sultan_Murad_I.jpg (200KB, 645x430px) Image search: [Google]
The_death_of_Sultan_Murad_I.jpg
200KB, 645x430px
>>137371513
Serbs and Croats have the same names,same last names just that Croats have more last names that don't end on ''ic'',Same language just diffrent dialects,same religion just diffrent type of Christianety.The only diffrence is that they cleaned the AH stables and were proud of it and we cleaned the Ottoman stables and weren't proud of it.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.