[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Alt Right is a terrible movement. It is the worst. It was

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0584.jpg (122KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0584.jpg
122KB, 1024x640px
The Alt Right is a terrible movement. It is the worst. It was founded by brilliant people who let nazis run it. Allowing evil people to operate a nationalist political movement is PURE FUCKING STUPID

It is the kind of stupid worth killing a lot of people over.

This is stupid that is worth mass murder.

This is why I support 9/11-style attacks against the Alt Right campus. I support bombs detonated in the major employee working areas. I support murder of Alt Right employees. I support torture of family members of Alt Right employees. I support murdering pets of Alt Right members. I support acid attacks against the Alt Right. I support disemboweling Alt Right Members. I support dumping driveway sealer on the automobiles of Alt Right activists. I support harassment and psychological torture of Alt Right people. I support turning their lives into a living hell.

Murdering tens of thousands of Alt Righters is, in my mind, justice. Conservatism is an experiment that should be terminated, and the damage done by the nazis is so severe that mass murder is the appropriate course of action.
>>
File: edge.gif (2MB, 336x199px) Image search: [Google]
edge.gif
2MB, 336x199px
>>137367587
>it was founded by brilliant people
>>
File: BUMBLE FLEX.png (875KB, 753x865px) Image search: [Google]
BUMBLE FLEX.png
875KB, 753x865px
Lol I wonder how far that fat cunt bounced when she got nailed by the Challenger of Peace

neck yourself pinko
>>
>>137367587
fuck off nigger kike, every movement is pretty terrible
>>
>>137367587
>This is why I support 9/11-style attacks against the Alt Right campus
You know the alt right is like actually, maybe only a couple dozen dudes. You want to crash planes full of hundreds of people including children to off a few retards. Brilliant.
>>
>>137367587
>it was founded by brilliant people who let nazis ruin it

It was founded by people who made Moonman songs and Ben Garrison edits and that's the way we like it, gas yourself faggot.
>>
>>137367587
FBI-san I think this bait is meant for tumblr instead of /pol/.
>>
File: 1501962050909.jpg (91KB, 622x626px) Image search: [Google]
1501962050909.jpg
91KB, 622x626px
>>137367587
>>
>>137367587
Who pays you shill? Who pays you to post these dividing messages? I really want to know what was the sum you decided was enough for your soul.
>>
>>137367587
Why is the left so worried about white power? It looks to me like they should be more worried about horse power.
>>
>>137367587
i saw the exact same post so many times here fucking shill
>>
>>137367587
>a homosexual kike, a bunch of female attention whores, a (((white supremacist))) who begs for donations just to say XD the college banned me guess I stay with the sheckles , a bunch of betas from the MGTO , a bunch of generic cherrypicking youtube bloggers who parrot the same shit over and over again and beg for patreon money like a bunch of leeches
and some fucking mlp furry horse fuckers
>>
File: 1498015001996.jpg (25KB, 596x628px) Image search: [Google]
1498015001996.jpg
25KB, 596x628px
>>137368218
>>
>>137367587
>Allowing evil people to operate a nationalist political movement is PURE FUCKING STUPID

Kinda like how the Clinton Cartel lost the 2016 election and caused all of this to happen, eh...?
>>
>>137367587
So your an evil monster? Please go do those things, I am sure they will help your cause.
>>
>>137367587
>This is stupid that is worth mass murder.

Leftists have used political violence for years to silence people who disagree with them. Yesterday, they did it again. Attacking the rally with bats, bricks, bottles and who knows what else.

How the fuck you gonna cry bitch when the tables get turned and someone you were just pelting with rocks and pepper spraying just an hour earlier gets violent on you??! What the fuck? How gay in the brain are you? Retard.

Violence escalates. The left started all this. They drew first blood. They are lucky there wasn't a retaliation sooner.
>>
>>137367587
You fuckin degenerate.
Conservativism is the same thinking and value set that has been normal for thousands of years in all countries. Until 2 years ago here in the us. neomarxism was a 50 year experiment that will end now.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.