[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Leftist logic is brilliant

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: moonman.jpg (31KB, 326x325px) Image search: [Google]
moonman.jpg
31KB, 326x325px
> Nazis are super dangerous and evil
> Lets get them fired from their jobs and try to ruin their lives and make them unemployable so they have nothing to lose

Gee what could go wrong?
>>
>>137364008
It's called, "making an example of someone", and it is highly effective.
>>
>>137364174
That's all fine and dandy until it's your turn.
>>
>>137364174
Same can be said for the Challenger brah.
>>
>>137364174
>and it is highly effective.

Is it really anymore?
>>
>>137364008
The ban hammer is coming for you Nazis. I liked your memes but now the FBI is going to be far up your butthole if you're not doxxed and murdered by violent leftist mobs who will never be prosecuted for your murder.

You brought it upon yourselves desu. You could have been a normal rejected loser. But your small penis and feels of inadequacy sent you down this backwards hellhole and mental gymnastics convinced yourself that it's right to kill Jews and minorities. Your fate will be the same as the Nazis who came before you.
>>
>>137364008
>Nazis are dangerous
>instead of getting them fired and making an example out of it, we should let them keep their place in society and let others know that what they're doing is a-okay
>>
>>137364668

You know that Unite the Right had no calls for violence against anyone.

Yes you know that but you are a communist.
>>
>>137364728

> Nazis are "dangerous"
> but have actually done nothing wrong
> lets persecute them and give them a reason to fight

Brilliant.
>>
>>137364981
The ideology of people like David Duke and the "alt-right" call for the murder of Jews and deportation of minorities. If you were a Jew and a large group of people were organizing saying you should be gassed and everyone should team up and kill you wouldn't the logical thing be to kill them first?
>>
>>137364668
/pol/ is satire, retard. Stop making death threats for one minute and take a look in the mirror.
>>
>>137365198

Show me were Duke says to murder Jews.

Pro-tip: you cant.
>>
>>137364174
Yeah, look at what happened to Europe after kicking Germany repeatedly in the dick after ww1.
>>
>>137364008
Stfu bitch. Y'all advocate the fuck out of doxing when it's someone you don't agree with. You bitches arre enjoying the fruits of your labor. Some one hit me with the "Saul alansky" bullshit. Or how ever it's spelled.
>>
>>137364174
Oh shit, better comply. I'm sure I'll be treated well if I just do as they wish.
>>
>>137364008
IT'S WHAT THEY WANT YOU DUMB MOTHERFUCKER.

Racial tension, divide between people, infighting, instability. REMEMBER EUROMAIDAN OR ARAB SPRING? SAME SHIT.

Car that hit the people was driven by a fucking spook. Patsy was swapped in at a remote location. Vehicle wasn't even the same that the Patsy owned. Clear differences between the two cars. You niggers are being played like a fiddle.

Report and ignore all
>"NIGGERS AMIRITE"
>"ALT-RIGHT"
>"LETS KILL ANTIFA"
-threads

shills are easy to spot and ignore, ignore all threads that look like they were designed to cause shitposting and divide

like this one
>>
>>137365623
He implies it over and over again. please hold I'm compiling his tweets where he advocates for it. Just one thing that comes to mind is him saying at jared taylors event that white's will never be free until they expel the semetic enemy forever.
>>
File: How WWs Should Have Ended.jpg (265KB, 1000x776px) Image search: [Google]
How WWs Should Have Ended.jpg
265KB, 1000x776px
>>137365798
the Versailles treaty was very lenient.
>>
>>137364008
> dox a whitey
> shoot a leftie

Not seeing the problem, tbqh.
>>
>>137366629

Yeah expelling them from white countries is not the same as killing them. Duke is literally a moderate white nationalist who wants all people to have a homeland.

>666

Its obvious who you are aligned with.
>>
>>137364008
let's be realistic, there's no winning move they can make against us anymore
we're destined to succeed
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.