[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

America is /ourguy/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: makes you go to jail.jpg (370KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
makes you go to jail.jpg
370KB, 640x640px
If they really outnumbered us, we wouldn't have won the election.

>Grab her by the pussy
>Mexican rapists
>Build the wall
>Muslim ban
>Steve Bannon

Every opportunity was there to turn around and join the self-genocide, and they chose the zyklon b. Don't take the blackpill, faggots are on the run now.
>>
They are.

They're at a stage where they know they're wrong but are too invested, this means their membership will cease growing. Only true believers can proselytize without seeming disingenuous and someone who believes because of emotional investment isn't that a true believer.

Basically it's the slow receding of the tide, the path forward will appear eventually, you just have be patient.
>>
>>137360240

Hate to break it to you, but you lost the popular vote, and to a really shitty candidate.
>>
>>137360939
How many more will awaken to the reality of their plight in the next 4 years? How many teenagers will look around their half-retarded classrooms and realize they are the minority - and a despised one, at that? This ain't over by a long shot.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.