[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I gotta admit, that hits a little too close to home.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: untilted.jpg (117KB, 662x768px) Image search: [Google]
untilted.jpg
117KB, 662x768px
I gotta admit, that hits a little too close to home.
>>
>>137358811
Wow really makes you stink.
>>
Really gets my noodles cooking
>>
>>137358811

For all the shitty leftest political cartoons that are out there, at least this one is somewhat interesting.
>>
BOI you got that from Reddit go back to the shits land you came from nigger
>>
>when you work hard and your tax goes to gibsmedats
>when media and politicians openly call for the ending of whites
>for some reason they turn to radicalisation

really makes me think
>>
>>137358811
So wait...
In order to show the white patriarchal supremacy of America, they made a picture almost certainly based off of a Norman Rockwell cover, which was made by a white male during a time where traditionalism, nationalism, and "fuck the commies" were national tenets, thus proving the artist couldn't even come up with anything original, and that white males are sources of inspiration?
>>
>>137359156
>t.nigger who has reddit open in another tab as we speak
>>
File: throw the brain muscles.jpg (20KB, 395x479px) Image search: [Google]
throw the brain muscles.jpg
20KB, 395x479px
>>
Like some lefty memes, there's a certain technical skill but an absence of any telling insight or penetrating wit, to say nothing of the utter absence of any viral meme potential.

What is wrong with you people? Where the great leftwing graphic artists of the 1910s and 30s?
>>
>>137358811

I thought the Communists claimed Crapstain?
>>
File: file.jpg (268KB, 1254x1600px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
268KB, 1254x1600px
>>137358811
why would you mock Rockwell, fuck even this image can be taken out of context.
>>
File: untilted.jpg (80KB, 576x662px) Image search: [Google]
untilted.jpg
80KB, 576x662px
>>137359585
For fucks sake, they are not against white males. They are against larping nazis screeching about MUH SUPERIOR GENES when they often look like this
>>
>>137360207
funny how you always use the NSM images, they're well known for being federal larpers
>>
>>137360207
no it's the other my friend, all they wish to do is demonize the west and focus purely on a minute group that has little significance to begin with.

It's a distortion anon, we're attacking ourselves
>>
Really activates my almonds
>>
>>137359918
Cool
>>
File: Captain-America-Reveal-06282016.jpg (640KB, 800x976px) Image search: [Google]
Captain-America-Reveal-06282016.jpg
640KB, 800x976px
>>137358811
Cap is a nazi now.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.