[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spencer: Why is he so damn scary?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: spencer.jpg (143KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
spencer.jpg
143KB, 1600x900px
Since this weekend we've seen a lot of activity on /pol/ but the focus has been on spencer. This is because antifa-type activists are trying to sew discontent on /pol/. There's no reason for as many people to come out against him as there are unless they're not the usual /pol/ posters.

Everyone is freaking out "HE'S A DISINFO AGENT/FED" but I have to ask: who cares even if he is? There's much more interesting stuff going on and much more to talk about.
>>
>>137357659
>pro Spencer
Newfag
>>
He's scary because of his man tits. Spooky stuff.
>>
>>137357800

>pro Spencer

Leaf.
>>
>>137357800
i've been here for over 4 years now and i've known about spencer for about 7 years. discovered him when i was watching everything hoppe
https://vimeo.com/12598475

i don't get it though, why do people here hate him?
>>
>>137358142
>i'm not owned!!!
>>
>>137357659
>Conspiracy theorists theorizing about conspiracies involving conspiracy theorists theorizing about conspiracies.
Know how /pol/ likes to tout the "muh white IQ" meme?

Did it ever occur to you guys that you're the ass-end of the bell curve?
>>
>>137358535
yes
but can you discuss the topic?
>>
OP should be banned.
Spencer shill trying to push his narrative. He's best friends with the founder of Antifa and he is a CIA plant.
MODs need to get their shit together and perma ban these faggot OP's
>>
>>137358646
I am discussing the topic.

Your low intelligence has lead you to believe in a paranoid delusion because you're so stupid that you can't muster the imagination to consider that anyone believes anything that you don't.

It's a lack of intelligence that causes you to be in conspiracies.
>>
File: 1485501207004.png (385KB, 1394x1345px) Image search: [Google]
1485501207004.png
385KB, 1394x1345px
>>137358343

He just hurt Trump and what we are trying to do and this is not the 1st time. Much like David Duke hes trotted out to cause effective right winger damage by association. If hes not a Fed hes incompetent and useless anyway.
>>
>>137358646
can you please go get fucked ShareBlue shill?
>>
>>137358734
>Spencer shill trying to push his narrative
what narrative, specifically? how?
>He's best friends with the founder of Antifa and he is a CIA plant.
I never heard of this, can you get me a reference?>>137358768
you'er not discussing the topic, you're discussing my intelligence, which has nothing to do with the topic.
i just countered a conspiracy theory with another showing how foolish these these conspiracy theories are.
>>
>>137359246
The topic is your bored, fantasies of persecution.
>>
>>137358769
>He just hurt Trump and what we are trying to do and this is not the 1st time. Much like David Duke hes trotted out to cause effective right winger damage by association. If hes not a Fed hes incompetent and useless anyway.
I can see this argument but i don't understand the allegations that he's a fed.
>>
>>137359376
what do you mean persecution?
you're calling me stupid
that's all the persecuting against me that's going on at the moment
i want to know how people substantiate that he's a fed
>>
>>137359243
>confederate flag
>can't even keep his statues
buddy, you don't need to worry about shariablue, you can't even maintain your own lawn lol
>>
>>137358769
>that comic
identity politics are ossifying along racial lines so I don't think it really applies anymore.
no one freaked out about spencer saying heil trump than /pol/ itself.
everyone who wants to associate trump with hitler did it anyways. anyone who was already convinced of it wouldn't have their mind changed by someone throwing up a roman salute
>>
>>137357659
You have to factor in that /pol/ has been hit hard by shills these past two days.

its likely a game plan of theirs to plant the seed that any person that stand out on the right is a terrible person thats not to be trusted.

I mean shit.There's at least a handful of shills here on a daily basis posting negative Trump shit.
>>
>>137357659
This is why he's scary. This is what the Lugenpresse understands and fears.
>>
>>137359870
>its likely a game plan of theirs to plant the seed that any person that stand out on the right is a terrible person thats not to be trusted.
this is what i figure. the left is always trying to "unperson" people. they got that guy fired from his hot dog job lol

it just seems that people are really, really, really over the top in their agreement that he's a fed with nothing to back it up. it just doesn't pass my BS detector.
>>
>>137359999
nice digits
yes, the media is flipping shit over losing viewers/readers to the internet as well as controlling the narrative.
they and spencer are both antagonistic to each other but also symbiotic in the way david duke is. e.g. "See!! The KKK is still strong and everywhere and a real threat!!"
it raises his profile while keeping their addicted viewers watching
>>
File: 1498005046490.jpg (49KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1498005046490.jpg
49KB, 800x800px
>>137358535
Did it ever occur to you that that intelligent people who disagree with your political beliefs exist?
>>
File: 1243430684335.jpg (52KB, 540x740px) Image search: [Google]
1243430684335.jpg
52KB, 540x740px
>>137358768
>>
>>137360089
And it shouldnt.

because they're likely just trying to keep you from supporting him.
>>
File: David Duke KKK.jpg (83KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
David Duke KKK.jpg
83KB, 1200x630px
>>137360354
Along those same lines you can notice that the center-right media in the US tries to ignore Spencer entirely, while the leftwing media uses him as a bogeyman. The normie Conservative press is afraid his arguments will persuade their viewers. The left is just glad to have an enemy.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.