[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Man Who Knew Communism Best

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: Dosteyevsky.jpg (128KB, 610x390px) Image search: [Google]
Dosteyevsky.jpg
128KB, 610x390px
I post this as a warning. It's coming. It's coming soon.

"He suggests a system of spying. Every member of the society spies on the others, and it's his duty to inform against them. Every one belongs toall and all to every one. All are slaves and equal in their slavery. In extreme cases he advocates slander and murder, but the great thing about it is equality. To begin with, the level of education, science, and talents is lowered. A high level of education and science is only possible for great intellects, and they are not wanted. The great intellects have always seized the power and been despots. Great intellects cannot help being despots and they've always done more harm than good. They will be banished or put to death. Cicero will have his tongue cut out, Copernicus will have his eyes put out, Shakespeare will be stoned--that's Shigalovism. Slaves are bound to be equal. There has never been either freedom or equality without despotism, but in the herd there is bound to be equality"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SthMjUuSQ0
>>
File: 1501805837727m.jpg (76KB, 1024x575px) Image search: [Google]
1501805837727m.jpg
76KB, 1024x575px
>>137357545
>Not posting solzhenitsyn
>>
>>137358008
Probably because he literally invented most of his material. You might say that it was only "real in his mind".
>>
File: real in my mind2.jpg (2MB, 3264x1840px) Image search: [Google]
real in my mind2.jpg
2MB, 3264x1840px
>>137358181
Kinda like some other people who are above reproach.
>>
>>137358008

Dosteyevsky wrote this in 1872, 40 years before the Bolshevik Revolution. He saw it coming. Just as we do. It's coming.
>>
Why don't you guys like my threads? I write the best threads in the world.

You're all a bunch of Judases.
>>
File: 800px-Trump-intelshit.jpg (24KB, 800x184px) Image search: [Google]
800px-Trump-intelshit.jpg
24KB, 800x184px
>>137360154
>>
>>137357545
You can't fix commies, OP. They see all private property as a public resource. That includes your body, mind and soul. They literally imagine all things personal must belong to 'us'.
>>
(((>>137358181)))

>>137358557
Kek what book is that?
>>
>>137360154
Is your quote from the book "The Possessed" aka Demons
>>
>>137361027

yes
>>
>>137362295
We're going to be friends. Am I going to like the book?
>>
>>137364051

I dont know ive never read it. I read Brothers Karamazov, best book ive ever read.
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>137364388
We're in for a comfy end to the summer if we decide to start reading Possessed together. You in the mid West?
>>
>>137358181
You might want to post a source for such claims
>>
File: 318253_1.jpg (16KB, 285x214px) Image search: [Google]
318253_1.jpg
16KB, 285x214px
>Dost Thou know that the ages will pass, and humanity will proclaim by the lips of their sages that there is no crime, and therefore no sin; there is only hunger? "Feed men, and then ask of them virtue!" that's what they'll write on the banner, which they will raise against Thee, and with which they will destroy Thy temple. Where Thy temple stood will rise a new building; the terrible tower of Babel will be built again, and though, like the one of old, it will not be finished, yet Thou mightest have prevented that new tower and have cut short the sufferings of men for a thousand years; For they will come back to us after a thousand years of agony with their tower. They will seek us again, hidden underground in the catacombs, for we shall be again persecuted and tortured. They will find us and cry to us, "Feed us, for those who have promised us fire from heaven haven't given it!" And then we shall finish building their tower, for he finishes the building who feeds them. And we alone shall feed them in Thy name, declaring falsely that it is in Thy name. Oh, never, never can they feed themselves without us! No science will give them bread so long as they remain free. In the end they will lay their freedom at our feet, and say to us, "Make us your slaves, but feed us."
>>
>>137364689
BTW, I switched off my wifi because reasons so ignore my I'd change
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.