[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder, we didn't start it.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: Good+old+goby_9f70b9_4992957.jpg (35KB, 780x439px) Image search: [Google]
Good+old+goby_9f70b9_4992957.jpg
35KB, 780x439px
Remember when a BLM radical used a rifle to kill 6 cops and was eventually blown up by based robot?
>mentally ill

Remember when ANTIFA beat an already unconscious man laying on the ground and it took a couple days of investigation from US to find out if he was even alive?
>ya right ur racist

Remember when 4 black people kidnapped a mentally ill white kid and abused him on FB live?
>just kids

Remember when that fat ugly cunt tried to light another girls hair on fire and got away?
>who cares

Remember all those times liberal city police departments literally put Trump supporters in danger by forcing small numbers of them right into huge ANTIFA crowds? Or when the police were told to stand down.
>ya right ur racist

I was a fucking moderate 2 years ago, I'm a full blown kike hating Nazi now. Good job media.
>>
>>137357275
Quit whining like a woman and own up to it. Instead of they did it first. The right is full of beta 5th graders.
>>
File: IMG_0790.png (276KB, 455x395px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0790.png
276KB, 455x395px
>>137357275

Blood and soil!!!!

NO SYMPATHY FOR A DEAD COMMIE!
>>
File: berkeley-protest.jpg (1MB, 3586x2341px) Image search: [Google]
berkeley-protest.jpg
1MB, 3586x2341px
OP may be a faggot, but he's not entirely wrong. There's been a bunch of back and forth skirmishes since Trumps election complete with physical violence but now that somebody does everyone is acting like it's one sided.
>>
>>137357275
Who the fuck are you calling “WE”?

Shills use “we”. Real people speak for themselves.
>>
>>137357902
*died
>>
>>137357944

Fuck off you conniving kike shill
>>
Forgot the black guy who randomly shot a dude over his girlfriend and fled like a coward
>>
>>137358306

Which one of the 2 dozen of those events are you talking about?
>>
>>137357902

>everyone

nope, just the media who once again have taken the initiative on this narrative. Terry McAuliffe created this mess on purpose and they are pushing as hard as they can with the car of peace and generalizing the "violent incidents" which virtually all of which were started, once again, by violent leftists.
>>
>>137357275
14/88

HH
>>
>>137357275
Time to bury gommies
>>
>>137359030
>everyone
Pretty much everyone, it's not just the mainstream media. All of social media is going apeshit about those "murderous white supremacists".

Actual white supremacist don't really have a leg to stand on as things are now. Defending that group of torch carriers from the other night is social suicide given the current political climate but it will pass. Unfortunately this is a big hit to the movement as it was gaining momentum.
>>
>>137359656

i disagree. that narrative is already shifting, the only thing they have is the car of peace, who they are prematurely ascribing motive, which is something that the media never does to shitskins.

when the libtards run out of steam, people will start asking the obvious question. How did this happen? and that's when the pendulum will swing back. the truth always prevails.
>>
File: zbF1JYT.jpg (94KB, 650x427px) Image search: [Google]
zbF1JYT.jpg
94KB, 650x427px
>>137359839
I don't share your optimism. The way I see things headed is some kind of retaliatory attack on the next pro Trump rally where some radical leftist kills somebody.

Instead of the response we see now over the car of peace it will more like "HAHA Yaaaas slay those neo Nazi bastards!" And you can bet your ass the mainstream media nor anyone else will be publicly displaying sympathy for the victim like they are for those faggots that got road killed.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.