[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did we learn this weekend?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

File: paintinghertoenails.jpg (291KB, 1100x745px) Image search: [Google]
paintinghertoenails.jpg
291KB, 1100x745px
Let me answer that question with another: what purpose, at this point, do protests serve?

We saw this weekend a legal and peaceful assembly shut down by a leftist mayor, leftist cops dispersing protestors into the midst of violent leftist thugs with the explicit intent to cause harm to their opponents. We saw the leftist media and the leftist peanut gallery on social media outlets run by leftists twist the events to claim that the only party who acted lawfully instigated the entire affair.

So, for what purpose? Do you believe this government is swayed by your protest? No, not only do they not care what you think they have gone out of their way to thwart you. Your opponents? They are, if anything, emboldened by their support among the triple parentheses.

No, at this point the only purpose can be to try to recruit the masses of unaffiliated, the "normies" as it were, to your side. Well, hear this: fuck the normies.

They had their chance and it is too late for them. You should not waste your time and resources on trying to save them. Think of the hundreds, if not thousands, of dollars spent for any one protestor to attend this weekend. That money could have bought food, ammunition, medical supplies for what is coming. Instead it was wasted on a lost cause, on protesting to the deaf, debating the violent, persuading the apathetic, all in the name of a civic tradition long abandoned by everyone except us.

It's too late to save this nation. Your only job at this point is to fade into the background, survive the collapse, and rebuild society how we know it should be. Anything else is counterproductive to our true goal.
>>
>>137357143
Here's what I learned:
>When a happening starts, meme Sam Hyde to the Normies and keep the investigations off site. If we're the new media, we should be a little more responsible, don't you think?
>>
File: Unite the Right Drive 2.png (691KB, 807x774px) Image search: [Google]
Unite the Right Drive 2.png
691KB, 807x774px
Charlottesville's streets were too narrow to make a mass gathering worthwhile.
>>
>>137357143
It's never to late to save this nation. But neither Commies or Nazis represent America and they can both get fucked.
>>
>>137357143
Kys shill
>>
>>137357143
I learned long ago that there can be no coexistence with liberals. I firmly await the coming civil war. I will make a belt from liberal scalps. Until that day I wait for someone to gain enough strength to start the war then I join him.
>>
>>137358134
Liberals will take that nation away piece by piece until this nation is a new Sodom.
>>
File: 1502417776654.jpg (132KB, 1024x789px) Image search: [Google]
1502417776654.jpg
132KB, 1024x789px
>What did we learn this weekend?

These violent delights have violent ends
>>
>>137357143

What doesn't work:
>violence
>nazi imagery irl
>organized protests
>focusing on the left
>giving tacit leadership to e-celebs
>using dialectic to point out the left's hypocrisy

What works:
>mischief
>decentralized scorched earth internet conquest via memes
>anonymously pulling pranks irl (HWNDU)
>focusing on the MSM
>using rhetoric to point out the left's hypocrisy
>>
>>137357143
>This guy thinks a couple thousand fruitcakes are going to destroy the United States.

Fuck that, most people were out enjoying their lives. Almost nobody gives a fuck about politics or this bullshit.
Everyone I was working with on Saturday had no idea it was going on.
>>
>>137361648
I actually agree with this, and it surprises me
>>
>>137362165

Glad to hear it, but I'm curious, what surprises you about it? It's what got us to where we are.
>>
>>137362545
Not entirely sure. Mischief is fun, even showed my dad some of the series 3 Hwndu shenanigans when it was in play...
He just laughed and poured another scotch.
>>
>>137357143
The next mass fight will have lots of guns, and will have higher casualties.

Do it out in the wilderness somewhere apart from the civilized - let the scavengers and microbes clean up your mess of corpses.

I seriously don't care for any side: you all come near my ailing wife and kids... trust me - no jury in the nation would convict me.
>>
"Liberals" are demons, humanity has always been under siege, embroiled in a spiritual war. A liberal will always seek to degenerate and undermine civilization, no matter how good their life is, no matter how much they have. They will always seek a more forbidden fruit, they will keep reaching into the tree picking off everything and discarding it until the whole ground around them is rot. They are pulling the entirety of humanity into the black, primordial mud - every fiber of their being is driven to grasp their wretched hands around all humanity and drag them down, to prevent them from ascending or committing to it's destiny.
>>
>>137363268
Sadly, this could be accurate.
>>
>>137357143
Guess you're a baby who doesn't understand shit.

Protests are how you declare victory. When you march on the streets and it's approved of you have the power. Hence why BLM and fags can parade around no questions asked.

When you try to march and you don't have the power, yesterday happens. People with power shut you down and then feed you into a meat grinder they've set up to punish you for trying to declare yourself powerful. Sort of like punching a puppy who tries to growl at you because it thinks it's in charge.

This is why the right can't protest, it doesn't have the power. It can't do a victory lap when it hasn't won the race yet
>>
>>137357143
>what did we learn
dont walk into on coming traffic
>>
File: 2hg8f0k.gif (32KB, 437x333px) Image search: [Google]
2hg8f0k.gif
32KB, 437x333px
NEED

BETTER

FEET
>>
>>137363775
Good post
>>
>>137357143

Emboldened antifa is always a good thing. The most violence they commit will redpill more ppl on commies.
>>
>>137360059
It already fucking is.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.