[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In a moral dilema?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 1499922345920.jpg (11KB, 318x313px) Image search: [Google]
1499922345920.jpg
11KB, 318x313px
So I have been looking on this board for a while, and I'm starting to align with some of the general opinions on /pol/. The only issue is the whole "niggers should be incinerated" thing. I mean, I have some black friends and I don't think they're THAT bad. Is this a serious opinion or are most of the people doing it to fit in?
>>
The vast majority of niggers are violent and stupid. A small number of them are able to fit in with white people.
Is it worth it to keep around a horde of violent retards because a few exceptions/anomalies exist? It's fine to have black friends, but don't forget that they're not average, they're anomalies that do not represent the average black.
>>
>>137356748
Stop being a faggot and think for yourself
>>
>>137357581
This isn't true. I saw at least 50 percent of blacks are decent to great people. It's the bottom 1/4-1/3 that give the race a bad name.
>>
>>137356748
Sage for shill thread trying to shift the overton window.

All niggers must be exterminated for the benefit of the white race.
>>
>>137356748
Alright you faggot I'll meet you halfway and settle for sterilizations.
>>
>>137356748
we don't hate niggers
/pol/ is about bettering yourself as a person, no matter what your colour.

if you're proud to be black, do so in a non-violent manner; this should be encouraged by every race and creed, to take note of and respect our differences.

btw I hate niggers
>>
File: The+sad+reality+2_9f11d4_6177503.jpg (738KB, 900x1998px) Image search: [Google]
The+sad+reality+2_9f11d4_6177503.jpg
738KB, 900x1998px
forgot your complementary redpill
>>
File: uguiguig.png (209KB, 465x417px) Image search: [Google]
uguiguig.png
209KB, 465x417px
Here's the thing OP

You're already too good for this board. You've had actual interactions with actual black people that were positive and understand that not all black people are bad.

If you met enough jews and gays you'd eventually reach the same understanding. You can't reconcile your beliefs that an entire group of people are monsters after you've actually met one of them.

This is a board of ignorance and misplaced hatred. Don't let them pull you in. It's not worth it.
>>
>>137357786
50 percent is a very generous estimate, and that's still a horribly low percentage.
>>137358744
Not all black people are bad, but the majority are.
If a group of 10 people had only 2 people that weren't violent, stupid, burdens, give me one objective reason why I should continue to deal with anybody of this group?
>>
>>137357786
about 90% of blacks are complete sheepish niggers, take a look at the voting records between races if you are curious bout self awareness and diversity of opinion.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.