[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Normies absolutely having a melt-down

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 321
Thread images: 57

I just logged onto Facebook.

Seriously like 40 posts in a row of people having a fucking meltdown about Charolettesville. This is almost more insane than Trump's early campaign.

I think this is so surreal and insane that people cannot even comprehend it. They thought that white people would be the world's cultural punching bag forever, and we were all going to stay docile little scapegoats for all of their problems.

They know white people hold all of the power, intelligence, and a history of strength. When white people uncuck their shit, who knows what will happen.

There are multiple protests happening across the country in response to a small group of white nationalist shitposters who assembled for an identitarian rally. I think they are more upset about this fact than they are upset about that nutcase who ran people over.

The fact is that left-wing movements have had tons of murders and victims. Police officers sniped, right-wingers beaten, entire neighborhoods or cities decimated, but one lunatic runs some VIOLENT protesters over, and they are talking like we are the most evil degenerates to ever live.

We are either on the path to victory or about to get our shit pushed in. I can't tell yet.
>>
>>137352532
I'm betting on "shit pushed in".
>>
>>137352532
We're gonna get our shit pushed in, and then we kill them all with neither remorse nor pity.
>>
>>137352532
>optimism

Why all this optimism on /pol/ over the publicity this is getting? This is bad publicity. Almost certainly. I don't see how this could win hearts and minds.

>"today in the news, NAZIS"
huh those are real...? what are they like again...?
>"murdered a beautiful brave important woman for no reason"
wow, i hate nazis!

Let's get this straight, /pol/

1) The kid was from /pol/
2) The kid did it on purpose
3) This fucking sucks
>>
>>137352532
>>137352916
This is how Trump's campaign started though. Every normie and media outlet just in complete shock and outrage. Yelling how "LITERALLY HITLER" was campaigning, and constant counter-protests, and even a few violent riots against Trump.

It took a while to somewhat normalize Trump, and it may take a while to normalize white nationalism. We're not out trying to hurt anybody (unless it's in self-defense), we just don't want to be attacked by the leftist establishment system any longer.
>>
>>137352532
Listen to me, the far left is responsible for creating the modern far right entirely. We need to understand that. The far left telling white people they don't deserve to exist, they don't deserve to propagate themselves or live their lifestyle is what pushed most of us here in the first place.

The more extreme and violent the left becomes the more white people will be alienated by them. They call everyone fascist, racist, and nazis even though white people have done nothing to them. The delusion of the left to oppress white people only helps us. In a way, this is the real accomplishment of terror attack. The left will use it to justify attacks on white people, to further the schism between cultural marxists and the races until people are forced into one camp or the other.

I'm waiting for random shootings of white people to happen, white people will begin to wake up to that and oppose them.
>>
>>137352532
You just need better friends. All my normie friends are asking why the media doesn't lose its shit the same way over BLM shootings and other left-wing violence.
>>
>>137352532
Western society is just obsessed with white racism, race baiting and identity politics especially young people. Everything is about race with them.
>>
>>137352532
People need to stop feeling sorry for these sacks of shit. There's a prison industry waiting to pick up all of these subhumans.
>>
>>137352532
People lose their minds over people standing around and Im supposed to think we are losing?
>>
>>137353236
No it is bad publicity, and I honestly don't want stupid fat libshits getting killed

But bad publicity tends to popularize movements, especially if what they are saying is true.

Retarded braindead normies will believe the mainstream media, and open-minded people will investigate the alt-right and see what they think. Many young people will see all the clips and pictures on the mainstream media, and begin researching the alt-right out of curiosity.

I guarantee you that the alt-right will be bigger this time by next year, and the shock of the stupid car thing will being wearing off by next week.

Now people will be paying more attention to what alt-right figures have to say, just to keep up with the drama, and some people will be drawn to the movement because of this.

Turbo-spergs and nazi LARPers should probably be kicked out though.
>>
>>137352532

Log-in to faceberg:

>virtue signaling post by some absolute piece of shit
>Look at meeeee, I'm a good person guys, I swear.
>>
File: 1502506899178.png (1MB, 1262x723px) Image search: [Google]
1502506899178.png
1MB, 1262x723px
>>137352532
The amount of shills going ape shit right now is proof we are on the right track.
>>
>>137353894
People are losing their minds because the most offensive thing imaginable happened: A bunch of young white men physically mobilized to take part in an identitarian movement. Everything that we learned was evil from high school and college just happened, and a bunch of white people didn't even give a fuck. They showed their faces and physically defeneded themselves with violence, no shame.

And these are just the people that were willing to physically show up to this rally. Imagine how many people agree but stayed home for various reasons.

The left understands this, and their entire world is fucking collapsing. These white people will no longer be the leftist scapegoat, and they hate it.
>>
File: 1464490454717.jpg (63KB, 800x640px) Image search: [Google]
1464490454717.jpg
63KB, 800x640px
>>137353435
Unfortunate truth; we need more anti-white racism. We need more violence against white folk to wake the rest of us up. On the flip-side, racial tension is increasing and this will certainly happen in the near future. I just hope we don't have some random fuckhead like Dylan Roof show up in the next few months and set us back. If a leftist attack on innocent white people occurs before a right-wing nutjob attacks some random blacks or some shit, we'll be solid gold and enough whites will wake up to start shifting the scales. We need more martyrs, more events lead to more opportunites for martyrs.
>>
>>137353434

Yeah, but Trump didnt get anyone killed. Some fatso is dead now because of that Unite the Right rally. I still have no idea what he point of the rally was.
>>
Honestly this is the hardest I've ever seen /Pol/ get raided. Every third post is concern trolling bullshit.
>>
>>137352532

her tits are literally bigger than her head

why
>>
Those normies got what they deserved, a good ol fashion massacre
>>
>>137354463
False flag
>>
>>137354763

What was a false flag? The rally itself?

I'm serious, I can't even find a single link that explains what the original purpose of the rally was.
>>
File: 1501176141801.jpg (89KB, 600x857px) Image search: [Google]
1501176141801.jpg
89KB, 600x857px
>>137353236
>bad publicity
Theres no such thing anon
>>
Jews if you're reading this the only thing that will save you is an emp. The goyim know. Stop them from communicating at all costs.
>>
>>137352532
what's her name?
>>
Guys, the fucking republican party condemned the alt-right.

Mainstream churches condemned the alt-right

JEFF SESSIONS condemned the alt-right, said he would investigate it.

This is fucking huge. Absolutely mind-blowing. I thought it would just be Battle of Berkeley round 2 with some eccentric autistic LARPing

This shit is no joke. I honestly get nervous just skimming the news right now, only because I don't think the west will ever be the same. It is the beginning of a new era, for better or for worse.
>>
>>137354291
Good post and agree friendo
>>
>>137354849
It was to "unite the right" against our common enemies, and the speakers were going to discuss that.

Also a protest of the removal of the confederate statue, because the left wants to erase white history.
>>
>>137354715
So I could have a good fap
>>
Good luck to all Republicans looking to expand their voter base in 2018....
>>
>>137354642
Can you not comprehend that this is shocking and people feel bad about it? I swear man, ive felt like shit for two days now over this. We need leadership right now, Spencer needs to come out strong and outline a solid path forward to respond to this.
>>
File: F1.large.jpg (152KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
F1.large.jpg
152KB, 1280x1280px
>>137355182
They are going to keep taking down Confederate monuments, because it bothers you fags.
>>
>>137355182

Well they sure did unite the right, they united virtually every single person in America, in fact, in denounced them. I hope something else happens soon and everyone forgets about it.
>>
>>137352532
>We are either on the path to victory or about to get our shit pushed in. I can't tell yet.

Me either.

If its the latter, at least every single centrist white and the boomer cucks will see their creation devour itself.

If we lost il take solace in knowing the lefties lose too. They are now cattle of the hateful browns of the world.

They will take everything from them.
>>
>>137352532
>THE DEATH OF ONE IS A TRAGEDY
>THE DEATH OF MILLIONS IS JUST A STATISTIC

Looks like the media got their martyr.
>>
>>137352532
it's because they all get their news from the jewish media, and the jewish media is all telling them that neo-nazi white supremacists conducted a well planned terrorist attack on innocent bystanders.
>>
>>137353435
When the white chicks get disillusioned and scared that is when victory is complete.
A lot of white chicks will now start seeing blacks on twitter and facebook going "see these crackaz, rape white bitches, spread the seeds" and will feel conflicted and disgusted. Listening in to that conversation will shock them.
>>
>>137355555
Quints of truth
>>
>>137355555
>the white chicks
are you white? and why did you get quints?
>>
>>137354433

There HAS been anti-white racism. But the brainwashed leftist hordes still think they deserve it, that whites are the oppressors.
>>
File: 1491685799519.jpg (103KB, 500x433px) Image search: [Google]
1491685799519.jpg
103KB, 500x433px
>>137355555
CHECKED
>>
>>137355555
Checked and correct, things are going to get dire but the key is to not give up, especially once white liberals are exposed to the realities of hatred towards whites. Their allies will turn on them solely for their race.
>>
>>137355029
give some interesting reading links
>>
File: 1501034208044.jpg (88KB, 1024x658px) Image search: [Google]
1501034208044.jpg
88KB, 1024x658px
>>137355555
>>
>>137355555
The diget is real
>>
>>137355216
We will not know the benefits or consequences of the rise of the alt-right for a while. This will either expand republican voter base, or demolish it.

I am sure within the next few months there will be many alt-right rallies, discussions, and demonstrations. I will not be surprised if 10,000 people are attending alt-right rallies. Literally just a couple months ago like 70-80 were showing up to alt-right rallies, now we had somewhere near 1,000.

The platform, the aesthetics, and the message obviously appeals to a certain demographic. Mostly young white people who grew up on internet culture. I think young white people feel the rage against our system more than Gen X or boomers do.
It all just depends if alt-right issues get normalized to discuss in public discourse or not.

>>137355368
Everybody and their mother publicly denounced trump when he began running as well.
>>
>>137355029
lol this is so dramatic
>>
File: GuideToCarCrime.png (1MB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
GuideToCarCrime.png
1MB, 900x1200px
My normie friends haven't posted much; but the lefties are posting stale memes and leftist rags about it.
>>
>>137355029
calm down bro, the coming war is inevitable. you aren't going to be able to sit and watch everything on the internet in comfort forever. they're going to try to shut everything down. this is what happens when jews are allowed to destroy societies with "multiculturalism" (ie., white genocide).
>>
>>137355555
This too. White women are the core of most modern far leftism, to push a divide between white women and the minorities they spend their lives defending will deprive the left of the gear that moves their movement.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170623-134659.png (3MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170623-134659.png
3MB, 1440x2560px
>>137355347
You feel like shit over this? Then fuck off, you're a faggot and we don't need you, take your feelings, and fuck right off with them. Join the left. Maybe one day you'll get a nice fat tranny for a wife after you're done with 10 years of community service being butt fucked by Niggers for the crime of being white.
>>
>>137355786
Just google some of it. Basically every public figure condemned the whole thing, even right-wing government figures.

I have never seen anything like it in my life. I never though it could strike a chord like this.

Spencer wasn't kidding when he said that the most rebellious and anti-establishment action is for white people to unite as an identity. I thought he was over-exaggerating.
>>
>>137355996
I wonder how much losers like colbert, meyers, and "political entertainment" in general created this climate. When it became fun, it became sports, and fans emerged.

Jon stewart was "smart" in pretending to care about both sides, but he was a good schemer.
>>
>>137355555
Nice thinking Serb. I never even considered this aspect of the problem before. Most women are liberal. This is a valid solution to the problem.
>>
>>137355892
>Everybody and their mother publicly denounced trump when he began running as well.

I don't think it was that bad. I mean, everyone I know was denouncing white supremacy this weekend on face book. Pro-Trump, anti-Trump, Hillary supporters, Bernie bros, and people, who don't give a shit about politics, people who almost never make posts were denouncing the alt-right.
>>
>>137353927
This short-sighted line of thought is what motivates so many sand niggers to blow themselves up for their religion.

NatSoc is better than that. It's about being the bigger man and winning hearts and minds through a display of unity and love for your own people. When we fight it's in uniform in broad daylight under an openly declared banner with our brothers at our sides. When we kill it's either with state power or against state power, never against fellow citizens (even fat libshits). Lone wolf attacks and murder-suicide martyrs have absolutely no fucking place in our identity.

It's bad enough that normies think "Nazis" are lone wolf terrorists now, all because of one autist. But /pol/ seems to be on the verge of believing this kike propaganda itself.

WE WILL NOT ADOPT THE STEREOTYPE OUR ENEMY MADE FOR US.
>>
File: 1496624784233.jpg (127KB, 1024x605px) Image search: [Google]
1496624784233.jpg
127KB, 1024x605px
>>137355951
you can even visually see what your pic describes on social media.

the weekly Islamic terrorism: Sad and solemn prayers, hashtags, "this Muslim taxi driver gave me a free ride, ha take that racists!" posts, profile filters of country bombed.

What happened yesterday: the most outraged that I've ever seen lefties, even when Trump ran.

I just wish they fucking came out and said they want whites to die, so that way this civil war can kick off already.
>>
>>137352532
yea it is surprising. i grew up in the deep south where the klan would show up bi-yearly and just wave flags and make trouble. this was the same thing. it didn't seem like that big of a deal but all the non-white people on my friends list are going ballistic.

what about la raza, worker marches, black panther, and nation of islam?
>>
>>137355904
>>137355996
I mean, have you guys ever seen the fucking GOVERNMENT directly address/condemn a so-called "fringe" political movement?

That is just insane to me. It truly is a challenge to authority
>>
>>137352712
by whom?
>>
>>137356201
But the important thing is that:

1. IT HAPPENED
2. THE WORLD DID NOT END

The "glass ceiling" is broken. The notion that you can keep pushing is over. Right now every liberal will have to start questioning his own family members, and women are naturally prone to exonerate them behind closed doors while judging them in public.

Right now, a guess a new idea emerged:

>white people understand political violence as well
>>
>>137354463
>Some fatso is dead now because of that Unite the Right rally
no. the fat bitch is dead because they illegally assembled in a roadway. they got exactly what they asked for
>>
File: asd.jpg (29KB, 700x297px) Image search: [Google]
asd.jpg
29KB, 700x297px
>>137352532
You're a retard if you think what you're seeing is genuine fear. It's fake outrage designed to push the narrative in the direction that will destroy your movement you idiot.

You're about get your SHITT PUUSSSHED IN
>>
File: 1502669454566.jpg (164KB, 960x1016px) Image search: [Google]
1502669454566.jpg
164KB, 960x1016px
>>
>>137355555
you have this backwards. women are attracted to dangerous bad boys. they don't become disillusioned when they see niggers acting tough on twitter, they are attracted to it. that's why they all want to bring in these fucking shitskin refugees; they want to be dominated so they feel safe and secure.

when white men start booting them the fuck out of our countries and reasserting our dominance over the world, that is when victory is complete. and that's when white women will want white men again.
>>
>>137352532
>goybook

Yeah, definitely no social media botting there to push leftist social engineering agendas.
>>
>>137356517
>killing people isn't good

Yeah of course, that's what I just said. I just meant that any dramatic coverage in the news could be beneficial in the long-term...maybe.

But I agree, I generally dislike all political violence. But realistically, I think all political demonstrations will be violent from now on.
>>
>>137355029
>Guys, the fucking republican party condemned Trump.

>Mainstream churches condemned the Trump.

>TED CRUZ condemned Trump, said he would run against him.

>This is fucking huge. Absolutely mind-blowing. I thought it would just be Ron Paul round 2 with some eccentric autistic LARPing

>This shit is no joke. I honestly get nervous just skimming the news right now, only because I don't think the west will ever be the same. It is the beginning of a new era, for better or for worse.
>>
>>137353236
There's no such thing as bad publicity, and the car incident will have no actual reprecussions. You direly overestimate the interest of the average American in murder.

Now if the kid had written a Dylan Roof manifesto and actually killed some niggers, then we'd have a problem, but he didn't. He might not even go to jail.
>>
>>137355029
yeah it's kinda fucked up, but everyone will forget about it in 2 weeks. then we will go on preparing for the race war.
>>
>>137356517
oh come off the after school special shit. you need an ethno state, not puppies and rabbits playing under nazi flags.
>>
>>137356822
The world might end though.

The government may outlaw the alt-right through various means. The alt-right may pick up traction and because cause a low-key civil war.

Anything could happen at this point.
>>
>>137352532
First they ignore you.
Then they laugh at you.
Then they fight you.
Then you run them over.
Then you win.
>>
>>137356788
Other white people. White people brainwashed with bolshevism.
>>
>>137356997
Not botting, people I actually know IRL.

>>137356876
Good point
>>
>>137356994
they want SAFE bad boys, not bad boys that will strangle them and leave them dead in an alley. It is a fantasy that makes them wet because it's cool enough yet legal. Women themselves always attack each other the worst.

Just wait until black women start attacking white women as white man's ally or some shit. Then the shit goes defcon.
>>
>>137352712
>>137356876
Not possible. Literally nothing that they could do in response to this can hurt us. Nobody who was receptive to our ideas to begin with is going to care that some spaz ran over some Antifas.

What is necessary is that the next phase of the plan is handled with care, which I assume Spencer is capable of doing. So far he's been right about basically everything, I'm not sure I trust him but he's getting results.
>>
>>137353434
Maybe these are the birth-pangs of normie-nationalism. I dare to dream it. Now let's meme it. Digits decide.
>>
File: 1481212938383.jpg (2MB, 3500x2455px) Image search: [Google]
1481212938383.jpg
2MB, 3500x2455px
>>137357361
kek
>>
>>137354433

Love your photo! Here's my take on Jack Carter.
>>
File: altright gaslight.png (35KB, 876x765px) Image search: [Google]
altright gaslight.png
35KB, 876x765px
>>137355029
>alt right
doesn't exist. the alt right is a kike media strawman meant to pigeonhole their opposition into an extreme and easily-dismissed group to avoid discussion, debate, and further investigation by their mindless audience. gj falling for another obvious jewish trick, genius
>>
File: 1466142851705.jpg (2MB, 1970x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1466142851705.jpg
2MB, 1970x1200px
>>137357361
>Then you run them over.
>Then you win.
Wrong. THEY win
>>
>>137357319
>The government may outlaw the alt-right

Thereby turning it into a revolutionary struggle for bored teenagers. The whole issue now is that there is this new idea that these new right groups are not pathethic nazis but scary ones.
>>
File: lolmsnbc.jpg (81KB, 768x394px) Image search: [Google]
lolmsnbc.jpg
81KB, 768x394px
>>137353236
>This is bad publicity.

Of course, the media is biased and we know that. We have to stop caring about what the lying press says about us, you concern troll.

>Let's get this straight, /pol/

The kid's car was being beaten and he was under imminent threat. Therefore what he did was justified.
>>
>>137357446
>not bad boys that will strangle them and leave them dead in an alley.
no actually they do want that, or at least the threat of it if they don't behave. i'm not joking either.
>>
>>137357095
Our movement has been growing quietly but steadily for years now. We did not need to be thrown into the spotlight in this manner.

>>137354433
Yes, we need martyrs in the Christian mold (who are victims and die innocently) not the Muslim mold (who blow themselves up in lone wolf attacks).

>>137354227
They are goading us into believing this one autist and one dead landwhale define us or represent us. It's fucking bait.
>>
>>137352532
>if normies actually got out and did anything then hilary would be president
normies love talking shit on facebook but they're even worst than /r9k/ when it comes to actually getting out and doing it.
>>
File: 1501439287116.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1501439287116.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
>>
>>137358038
Nigger you don't get what he meant by martyr.

The fuck in the Challenger wasn't the martyr, the innocent white people who'll be gunned down by another Micah Xavier in a week are.
>>
>>137355029
Sessions and DoJ is investigating the the Mayor and PD. The car accident is not federal jurisdiction dipshit.
They will be investigating Antifa and these stupid neo-nazi groups.
>>
File: south-africa-farm-attacks.jpg (63KB, 600x403px) Image search: [Google]
south-africa-farm-attacks.jpg
63KB, 600x403px
>>137355555
>>137357446
serbro gets it. Spread hate against white women and children.
if possible, attach racist propaganda which adheres to niggers exclusively
>>
>>137352532
>We are either on the path to victory or about to get our shit pushed in. I can't tell yet.
the fun is in not knowing yet. it's like opening a wrapped present. i'm asking Santa/Satan for the day of the rope.
>>
>>137352532
They already thought we were the worst thing that ever lived. There is nothing we can do to make them hate us more. May as well defend ourselves and not care.
>>
Oh, boys, I just CAN'T WAIT for the bloodshed to begin.
>>
>>137358273
>Yes, we need martyrs in the Christian mold (who are victims and die innocently)
>>
>>137352532
>We
>Hasn't left his computer seat in days
It's like we're all just watching some American Football on TV
>>
>>137355684

Technically speaking we are the oppressors but that doesn't mean we "deserve it".
>>
>>137358275
-_-

"Neo-nazi" groups. You mean the alt-right? You mean /pol/ larpers who went to protest the removal of the confederate statue?
>>
>>137355347
Shup up, faggot. Normies don't give a fuck about a Marxist cunt that went to disrupt a peaceful gathering with anti-white violence. Normies do not like Antifa.
>>
>>137358038
>We did not need to be thrown into the spotlight in this manner.

Wrong. Think about how harder it will be now for a liberal to "prove" he is not racist. Now they will have to go to even more ridicoulous nonsense to prove they are "allies". Which means they will self-radicalize and the more sane ones will silently flee.

And they will try to push new meaning of "freedom" that will be more totalitarian and will go into lashing out. Even if they try to appease blacks it will look like they do it out of fear.

I bet a lot of people unsure about guns before will now buy them as well.
>>
>>137357319

White Supreemists have actually conducted horrifically stupid terrorist attacks, like massacring a BASED sikh temple

Nothing fucking happened in response, except a brief window of media outrage

Unite The Right didn't actually do shit, they were lawful protestors and the victims of government civil rights violations.

And Fields is probably only guilty of manslaughter via poor judgment, not terrorism

They can't ban white nationalism over this

Something else is happening
>>
>>137358707
>white people oppressed me by giving me drinkable tap water
fuck off nigger
>>
>>137356992
Leftist memes are so cringy and retarded.
>>
>>137356994
I've seen this post about 10 times.
>>
>>137358955
>white nationalists have done insane shit before

But everybody knew those people were mentally ill nutcases. People know that the attendees of Unite the Right were just normal young white guys, that is where the shock is coming from.

>something else is happening

What do you mean?
>>
>>137358955
This is exactly what our opposition has been waiting for, a legitimate excuse that has white house visibility that they can use to push for more clamping down on "right wing hate".

I don't think the government is gonna be standing idly by anymore, so we're gonna have to be prepared.
>>
>>137352532
I love how a total of around 600 Nazis show up with torches and everyone is like "The fire rises! Whites will not be your punching bag anymore!" when the Nazis whites were still outnumbered by counterprotesters and the alt-lite had to call in people from all across the country to get so little.
>>
>>137356992
america chose the wrong side in wwii.

America, Japan, and Germany could still be ruling the entire planet but nnnoooooooooo
>>
>>137359383
Not unless the US wanted to play second fiddle to Hitler.
>>
>>137352532
>people are having meltdowns
>breasts should help
>>
>>137357407
Narrow is the path
>>
>>137359224
>"People know that the attendees of Unite the Right were just normal young white guys"

No they don't. Most leftists and normies consider anybody to the right of Hillary Clinton a fascist mass murderer.
>>
File: Lee.jpg (902KB, 2400x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Lee.jpg
902KB, 2400x1800px
>>137354849
The rally was to stop the removal of this statue of Lee on horseback. The park it sits in used to be named Lee Park, but the city council voted to change the name to Emancipation Park and remove the statue.
>>
>>137359215
that's not possible since it directly addresses and contains phrases from the post to which i was replying. but maybe you've heard the same ideas before.
>>
>>137359463
preferable to the jews

imagine if we teamed up and the holocause actually happened. imagine...
>>
>>137357606
this
>>137357606
this
>>137357606
this
>>137357606
this
>>137357606
this
>>
>>137359467
you're a faggot, nobody wants your opinion
>>
>>137359336
I think even 600 people showing up is impressive.

600 people willing to doxx themselves and put themselves in immediate danger? That's a lot of people. Most people have jobs or school, or they don't want to ruin their lives forever.
>>
>>137359745
they didn't think a legally permitted protest would end up in teenage bolshevik trust fund babies getting run over by CIA
>>
>>137357249
Puppies and rabbits win hearts and minds. Hearts and minds win votes. Votes win power. Power wins an ethno state.

NatSoc is a political movement that plays by the rules, not an underground terrorist group. Hitler gained power by winning the people's trust, not by cheering /ourguy/ when an angry autist runs somebody over in a shitty imitation of sandnigger politics.

>>137358872
We look like fucking ISIS right now. We look like cartoon villains. This isn't going to win people over.
>>
>>137359621
Even Vox acklowedged that the protests were like half actual Nazis and half college aged white guys memeing Kekistani flags and Pepes.
>>
File: image.jpg (614KB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
614KB, 2592x1936px
You said it man, the left will run with this shit like the Russia Russia Russia. These alt-right social media pussies are doing a terrible injustice to Trump and his voters and I'm passed about it. We need to take these David duke fags out ourselves before they do more damage.
>>
>>137360065
And every "normal" white person now will be even more stressed when dealing with any minority 'person. Think about it, dealing with any of you minority "friends" for any white person will soon became nerve wracking.

How many of them will just get exhausted of it, or go even crazier and start attacking other whites that dont care?
>>
>>137352532
Dude, White people and White lovers ARE Normies, you retard.

Also, White people have been the most powerful people in history, because they exploited everyone else, you fucking retard.

You think they did this with pure strength? No, it was done with cunning and guile. You idiots are running around with pitch-forks like you're going on an 18th century Witch hunt. This is 2017 you fucking retards. You cant build a society based on hating other people, it has never worked and never will work. You don't know how to ignore SJW's or deal with them cuz you're fucking MORONs, I repeat: Half-wits. Both the Alt-Right and the Alt-Left are the fucking same thing. Wake up ya retard.

Some people are just further advanced than you as a Human being, just get over it already. Either blow your brains out or shut the fuck up and stop being a whiney little cunt, or evolve and quit trying to appeal to centuries old traditional ways of thinking. You're as bad as fucking Islam now almost.
>>
>>137356777
have you ever heard of occupy walstreet
>>
>>137360673
>You cant build a society based on hating other people, it has never worked and never will work

Could you be more of a leaf?
>>
>muslim blows up, killing a dozen
>facebook: "pray for the victims"

>BLM shoots and kills 5 cops
>facebook: "pray for the cops"

>Bernout autist shoots up a baseball outing
>facebook: "pray for the victims"

>right wing autist drives into people
>facebook: "WE MUST CONDEMN EVIL"
>"HOW CAN THERE BE NAZIS IN 2017? WTF?"
>"If you are in any way defending these NAZIS then remove me because I will NOT DEBATE YOU"

Its so tiresome.
>>
>>137352532
Its sorta like having a neglected dog that finally bites its owner
>>
>>137360673
I don't have a dog in this fight, but your country will be haiti 2 within 10 years, so I don't know what point you're trying to make
>>
>>137359224
>What do you mean?

Obviously this isn't the end of white nationalism, which is constitutionally protected, has endured hideous fuckups and is more popular now than ever before

It marks a new stage of White Nationalism, where the government is provoked into using amateurish, clearly and provably illegal and abusive tactics to shut down our demonstrations and create violence.

Their crimes are easily proved and we have a large platform for proving them.

And Fields is not a terrorist, just a guy who reacted poorly to a mob attack, and this will have plenty of time to come out in court.

We're breaking through to a new stage.
>>
File: Rachel Aldana.jpg (65KB, 599x895px) Image search: [Google]
Rachel Aldana.jpg
65KB, 599x895px
>>137353236
You're going about it incorrectly. I don't know why but for some reason a lot of /pol/ doesn't get it. They treat the media as it once was, like some sort of sleeping giant that they have to tread around carefully so that it snores out some positive news. The idea that if they aren't careful it could wake up in a fit of rage and throw the boulders of bad publicity upon them.

But that isn't the case and probably never was. The giant was always awake and always willing to crush you under its foot. It always waits for an excuse to stomp on you and if it can't find one it will just make one up.

What you don't understand is that the media will create bad publicity regardless of what you do. You will be demonized no matter how fair you play. They control what the public sees and the only way the public can see you proving your superiority of morality in the face of antifa scum is for it to actually be there.

You guys don't get it, this was a peaceful event and some autist sperged out and killed a single woman and yet the media FUMES with the idea that it was a blood bath of white supremacy.
>>
>>137356788
My guess is at some point the government would have had enough of the alt right's shit and forcibly disband them/ arrest known alt right members.
>>
File: altright gaslight.png (45KB, 887x765px) Image search: [Google]
altright gaslight.png
45KB, 887x765px
>>137361574
>alt right
doesn't exist. the alt right is a kike media strawman meant to pigeonhole their opposition into an extreme and easily-dismissed group to avoid discussion, debate, and further investigation by their mindless audience. gj falling for another obvious jewish trick, genius
>>
>>137353236
Pretty sure every terrorist in the past 10 years has had Facebook account. Why aren't they being called out?

The reality is that the media had already cried wolf so much with the "muh white supremacy" and "muh nazis" that nobody takes this autistic alt-left screeching seriously.
>>
>>137361566
At the very least I want /pol/ to know this kid is not /ourguy/ and we should not celebrate him. I don't want any more of these fucking autists on this board chimping out in our name.

You're right the media will say anything no matter what, although this did give them an excuse to use the words "Nazi" and "Hitler" instead of just >implying
>>
File: image.jpg (620KB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
620KB, 2592x1936px
Peaceful my ass dumb fuck
>>
>>137361574
lmao, keep dreaming

if BLM can murder cops without being shut down...
>>
File: lol.png (33KB, 1186x609px) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
33KB, 1186x609px
>>137361913
you're spot on.
>>
/pol/ is alt-tard
>>
>>137360673

Get the fuck out of my country you goddamn shitskin
>>
>>137352532
> being this new
lol get a grip man, normies are having a meltdown every time this kind of shit happens. They have a meltdown and then they forget about it.
It was the same with Dylan Roof or that norse psycho who shot 80 kids on an island.
Every time it's the same - the normies are having a meltdown on kikebook and some newfag comes on pol to tell us how the apocalypse is nigh and we should be heading to the bunkers. Give me a break.
>>
>>137362486
we literally watched it happen during the election cycle. suddenly, multiple """"independent"""" news outlets simultaneously report on the alt right. gamergate all over again
>>
File: hero.png (94KB, 472x461px) Image search: [Google]
hero.png
94KB, 472x461px
>>137362178
/pol/ is still 4chan. Maybe it's an attempt at "demonizing" the right but ultimately 4chan has never given a fuck as to what the media says about the website.

Even before /pol/ was around they mocked the dead just to be edgy, pic related
>>
Our peaceful, legal White Nationalist movement now has the clear legal and moral high ground over the abusive, illegal and unconstitutional actions of Clinton bagman Terry McAullife, and we can prove all of our claims. The government created a violent atmosphere that contributed to many injuries and the death of one of their own precious lefties.

Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio, Fox News and every cuckservative, is now on record as siding with McAuliffe and with ANTIFA, and against lawful, protected political speech.

In short, we're winning in a way that White Nationalism has rarely, if ever, won before.

Keep going.
>>
It's funny, all my Asian female friends are posting random stuff about cosplay and all my white female friends are posting about identity politics or memes.
>>
>>137353236
>bad publicity
You came here after seeing a few jew gassing memes and so did everybody else.
>>
>>137362178
lol w/e
He literally did nothing wrong.
>>
>>137362914
Azn qts are truly a gem

Most just want a college degree and to do cute things. Asian men hardly deserve them

We're stuck with a bunch of disgusting inaccessible white women who all act like hardened bar cougers by the age of 26
>>
>>137352532
Like Styx said, whenever David Duke takes up the cause it immediately turns to shit. Past performance IS indicative of future results.
>>
>>137362581
Except im white, i just dont like white people, or philipinos, or islam, or hindus, or chinese.._ i like people who dont talk about race or adhere to tradition. AKA transcendant humans that are further along the evolutionary path.
>>
>>137352532
Really? 'Cuz I barely have any friends who would even consider themselves far enough right to be "moderates." And not one post on my facebook feed has had fuck-all to do with larp-fest 2017.

Has it occurred to you that it has less to do with anything than the fact that you're a college sophomore?
>>
File: Jew-Crisis-Actor.png (1MB, 1904x998px) Image search: [Google]
Jew-Crisis-Actor.png
1MB, 1904x998px
Oh Vey, Goyim!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8hjRECCG2w
>>
File: challenger accepted.jpg (71KB, 620x419px) Image search: [Google]
challenger accepted.jpg
71KB, 620x419px
>>137363299
David Duke is CIA.

Same thing with Stormfront and most of those other sites. They are all honeypots.
>>
>>137362581
Im this guy >>137363414

I just want to state that im on pol seeing what all the crazy people are up to.
>>
>>137363520
What region do you live in?

I'm in chiraq
>>
>>137363786
you better buy some guns
>>
>>137363118
You can only blame yourselves. You keep sticking your dicks into those white chicks
>>
>>137363118
>We're stuck with
>>137363985
>You keep sticking your dicks into those white chicks
my girl is from japan. she's racist and conservative. sorry for your lots
>>
fucking LOL at people concern trolling because the republicans denounced them, those who are surprised by this clearly have not been paying attention. they are worse than the left, I swear
>>
>>137352532

the best part is how they call the Leftist instigators "protestors" and the marchers "White Supremacists."
>>
File: cuckcherrypicking.png (63KB, 511x917px) Image search: [Google]
cuckcherrypicking.png
63KB, 511x917px
>>137352532
here's an example on mine. some normie manlet cuck.
no comments. he does nothing but circlejerk his lefty bullshit all the time.
>>
>>137352532
Welcome to post modernism

LETS FUCK THIS SHIT UP!

RACE WAR
A
C
E
W
A
R
>>
>>137364662
i wonder what kind of meltdown he'd have if I "cherry picked" some fbi crime statistics by race
also, is there some sort of similar list, but of anti-white aggressors?
>>
>>137352532
Who's this mammary, famiry?
>>
>>137353435
> Nazis
Doesn't the left realize how offensive it is to trivialize what Hitler did by calling the Normie's Nazis? Don't they realize what Hitler and the real Nazis did are by no way comparable in modern america? I mean, I could almost be sympathetic if they would just stop with the blanket accusation of the moderate conservative of being a racist, a Nazi, having preivilege, etc.
T. Moderate.
>>
>>137352532
Their bark is worse than their bite, and the overton window is shifting. It can't be stopped.
>>
>>137352532
why are her tits so big? my Asian gf has 10/10 ass but those are huge. Triggered.
>>
>>137360673
>Also, White people have been the most powerful people in history, because they exploited everyone else, you fucking retard.

Every group of people did this at one point or another.

>You cant build a society based on hating other people, it has never worked and never will work.

You can't build a society where tolerance goes in one direction only.
>>
File: cuck2.png (5KB, 512x153px) Image search: [Google]
cuck2.png
5KB, 512x153px
>>137364662
>>
>>137359667
theyre speaking out against its removal. im sure they were all aware the local government was going to remove it anyway
>>
File: 1502394735374.jpg (47KB, 250x300px) Image search: [Google]
1502394735374.jpg
47KB, 250x300px
>>137352532
Imagine the rage and resentment when a potato salad assed WHITE girl is the face of BLM's first martyr. One thing I know about nigs is that it must ALWAYS be about them. If we play this right. We can continue to red pill whites and show them that no matter what. Their virtue signaling and sacrifice will be in vane. This cracka, white bitch threw her life away for nothing. If she gets too much reespek the nogs will turn on her and her sacrifice and show normies how callous & black their heart really is. Never underestimate the self-centered & narcissistic nature of the negros & more importantly, how easily it can be exploited to show others the truth about them.
>>
File: 1480913701123.jpg (83KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1480913701123.jpg
83KB, 500x500px
>>137352532
can we bring people together to kill all the niggers?
also 8 more days until final day *clock tower chimes*
>>
>>137363675
That meme is shit.
Essentially saying "if you can't Dodge it, Dodge it."
>>
>>137365187
>caring about white women
>>
>>137364997
Probably not pure Asian.
>>
>>137364881
i wouldnt do that

i would show fbi crime stats and how fbi counts muslims and mexicans as white to beef up the stats so nigger crime doesnt look so bad
>>
File: whitecrime.jpg (2MB, 1580x3431px) Image search: [Google]
whitecrime.jpg
2MB, 1580x3431px
>>137365607
>i would show fbi crime stats and how fbi counts muslims and mexicans as white to beef up the stats so nigger crime doesnt look so bad
this
>>
>>137352532
We're on the path to victory, no one wants to die for trannies and fags.
>>
>>137355182
>a protest of the removal of the confederate statue, because the left wants to erase white history.

They should remove confederate statues though. Just because something is part of history does not mean it should be glorified with a monument on public property. All confederate monuments should be dismantled, erased from the public square and left to history books or museums where they belong. People aren't calling for removing statues of George Washington or Ben Franklin. They're saying that our government should not be glorifying people who took up arms against the United States of America explicitly in order to create a white-supremacist ethnostate and enslave black people. And they're right.
>>
File: 1487806293059.gif (1MB, 400x223px) Image search: [Google]
1487806293059.gif
1MB, 400x223px
>>137365125
>"Democracy... while it lasts is more bloody than either aristocracy or monarchy. Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There is never a democracy that did not commit suicide."
>>
>>137365409
No sensible person does that. But once these virtue signaling white cucks start to see that they are viewed as useless pawns by the ones they supposedly suffer for. It can possibly help open some eyes.
>>
>>137352532
They're mad because Americans hate Nazis and running people over with cars. Are you retarded?
>>
>>137366237
I personally believe it to be an excellent reminder del of what we have done wrong & could possibly do again if forgotten.
>>
>>137352532

victory, there is no other option. There may be a temporary setback and a coalescence of beliefs, but something positive will come of this. Trump is in office, if we work hard things will gradually turn our way. But anyone with a brain should not be engaging in senseless violence.

Idk what this faggot was thinking, doing what he did is the worst thing you could do if you share these beliefs
>>
>>137352532
They're all virtue signalling pussies.

Did you know that only about 20% of the public even participates in social media? Nobody cares.

They are leaving records of their subversive thoughts, they will be killed. It's the same shit Hillary would have done to right wingers but you know, we are winning and the leftists are losing.

I will love feeding a could candy coated copper happy pills to the few leftists in my town.
>>
>>137352532
>but one lunatic runs some VIOLENT protesters over, and they are talking like we are the most evil degenerates to ever live.
You mean one guy accidentally accelerates into a crowd because Antifa nuts attack him while he's trying to slowly drive through, according to video.

Can't prove the Antifa part right now, but will anyone be surprised at all that they'd be stupid enough to attack moving vehicles and cause drivers to panic?
>>
>>137352532
tl;dr for non-americans, pls?
>>
>>137366974
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUn3CrSEJ7Q

we started plowing over antifa with extremely powerful muscle cars
>>
File: 1502492027636.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1502492027636.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>137366237
This post is an exact reminder that a multiracial society is cancerous and can never work in the long-term.
>>
>>137366570
Sonwhy are they Nazis again? What were they called before the 20th century? You realize you(and your idiotic cohorts) sound completely fucking irrational
>>
>>137352532
Not on my feed. My feed has people talking about how antifa is violent too etc. I mean go to Fox 10 Phoenix Facebook page and open the comment section on any article.

The nation is going to become FAR more divided and I predict Balkanization
>>
>>137367221
Accurate statement but HOLY FUCK that is impressive. I don't know how that's possible but god damn.
>>
>>137367221
how the FUCK can i get turds like this?
>>
>>137357606

have a (you)
>>
>>137367050
Lol, USA is a funny place
>>
>>137358989
Like any of them know what manual labor is. That fucking wrench lmao.
>>
>>137352532
You do realize that most of those normies freaking out are white right?

You can't actually have any white movement when most white people hate your Nazi LARPers.
>>
>>137367437
Start by prepping your butthole with dildos or cocks so that you have a giant blown out butthole and then eat a lot and don't shit for a week.
>>
>>137352532
It will backfire. You'll see through the feigned outrage the next time some attack happens and it's done by someone from one of their protected groups and they say nothing. They'll more likely defend it.
>>
>>137367701
step 1 is already complete. step 2 is currently underway
>>
>>137352532
post some anon
feed me some buthurt
>>
File: 4548383835373.png (74KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
4548383835373.png
74KB, 400x400px
>>137367836
>>
>>137367556
We love killing leftists and we love muscle cars.

We are a simple people.
>>
>>137367221
>>137367421
>>137367437

yeah, she is taking a brand of antidepressants that restrict your bowel movement, when the time comes , once every 5-6 days it's always like this
>>
>>137367928
>watermark
fuck off newfag
>>
>>137367931
I'm pretty sure you personally haven't kill anyone, the guy who did is a funny dude tho
>>
File: 1502401476944.gif (847KB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
1502401476944.gif
847KB, 350x197px
>>137368068
time to kys
>>
>>137368082
i killed a few hajis in iraq. i guess the linchpin here is whether or not you consider mudslimes human
>>
>>137355555
Checked.
Kosovo is Serbia.
>>
>>137366921
>only 20% participate in social media

Really? Where do you get that statistic?
>>
>>137352532
>Facebook
Use MySpace, fag.
>>
>>137368274
The thing is you haven't done it, so it's not "we"
>>
>>137352532
Look at how quickly young men white were able to organize and start expanding. Niggers have been trying to do this stuff for decades and never got anywhere. White men know deep down how to organize, it cant be just stripped from them over a few generations like theyved tried.
>>
>>137366237
Question: if virtue & vice are such strong moral compasses for you, then why do you relatively blindly support the union and its flag? The stars and stripes is the same one that flew during the internment camps, the bombing campaigns overseas in the middle east, the flag that flew over slaves in every corner of the country before the 1860's, the country that sent millions of its young men to die in European wars, the same flag that represents the installment of the federal reserve, the same country that used an iron fist on half of its population after the civil war, that instituted jim crow laws, and on and on...

either you care about the moral grandstanding or you see nuance. the battle between the CSA and Union is a lot more complicated than "muh slavery clearly 1 side evil 1 side good". In no way do I agree with the institution of slavery, it goes against every grain of libertarianism. however, the notion that all states are BOUND to the union through force is one of the most harrowing ideas that the US has promulgated over the last 160 years. If states don't want to be a part of the union, whether it's because they believe in a really disgusting practice or because they have a moral high ground... should not be cause for violence to force the union together. if the CSA had left for anything other than slavery, then it'd be a slam dunk case they'd be in the right in the civil war.

Robert E. Lee is an example of an incredibly courageous and admirable individual. He isn't a symbol of the institution that he opposed, not is he a symbol of an insurgency against a docile union of states. He responded to his home state's cry for defense against the impending invasion by the union to "keep the states together". if whatever state you live in decided to leave the US, and DC decided to send in the troops to spill as much blood as necessary to keep your state from seceding, would you still view that power dynamic in the same light?
>>
>>137353434
Exactly. This is how the Overton window shifts. Richard Spencer and others know this, which is why they're willing to raise hell the way they did this weekend and suffer whatever consequences may come. This is how you play the game of dialectics.
>>
>>137353435
>The far left telling white people they don't deserve to exist, they don't deserve to propagate themselves or live their lifestyle is what pushed most of us here in the first place.

Simple principle. Every action has an equal and opposite reaction.
>>
>>137368401
>The thing is you haven't done it
sure thing
>>
>>137352712
fpbp

>>137356788
You guys riled up the stupid, radical left that has been quiet since Vietnam. Plus, they're picking up that if gun control is never going to happen, then it's time to start buying guns...

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-38297345
>>
File: 1500777428213.gif (969KB, 450x231px) Image search: [Google]
1500777428213.gif
969KB, 450x231px
>>137368082
I've worked as a photo expert marking targets for our troops, while I never actually pulled a trigger on a nigger I've killed more peeps than any individual soldier who served in the last few decades.

I'm a lazy ass basement dwelling killing machine. I'm literally more terrifying than the most ripped ninja in the US armed forces.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwphxegBpLY
>>
>>137352712
Both are inevitable. Fortunately, we're used to taking beatings from the left, and we recover very quickly.
>>
>>137354849
The false flag was Sir Hitsalot mowing all those people down.
>>
>>137354463
>i still have no idea what the point of the rally was
Good goy, lets just sit at home while our country becomes a nigger/mexican anti-white shit hole. Maybe if we are good enough goyim they will give Trump a second term before they demolish us.
>>
>>137356517
That's right. Imagine if the NS in the 20s & 30s had engaged in barbaric, deadly street fights with the commies, they would never have won the hearts and minds of their people.
>>
>>137368359
It was in a thing I read. Google it.

I'm getting old, it's hard to remember everything. All I know now is that we must physically remove all leftists.
>>
>>137368603
>implying that i don't already have guns, military training, and combat experience
i have a shit job and no future but i keep myself very fit. nothing would be better than to go down fragging the shit out of lefties desu senpai
>>
>>137357125
>this
The crying on here is ridiculous. The media attention the rally is getting is the best thing that could have happened. This is the same way Trump rose to the top.
>>
>>137368747
http://www.pewinternet.org/fact-sheet/social-media/

Dude this says a shit ton of people are on social media
>>
>>137352532
>I think they are more upset about this fact than they are upset about that nutcase who ran people over.

No people were run over or hit by the car..
>>
File: 1502574064406.png (1MB, 1201x1096px) Image search: [Google]
1502574064406.png
1MB, 1201x1096px
>>137355555
so it is written
>>
>>137353434
White nationalism literally wants to turn the United States into a whites-only nation and remove a huge portion of the population. Normal people, innocent people, who have nothing to do with your problems and are as American as me. (Not you... white nationalists aren't American anymore. You want to create a different country, after all. You should fucking own it already.)
>>
>>137353236
silly concern troll, there's no such thing as bad publicity
when you're showing off to cowards and women you speak the language of power
>>
i cant fuckin go on social media cuz of this lib cancer
>>
File: 1502611131165.png (1MB, 1173x750px) Image search: [Google]
1502611131165.png
1MB, 1173x750px
>>137368908
Yeah..except he didn't fucking kill protestors with a fucking DODGE CHALLENGER

I mean maybe he would have gotten even more support if he did idk
>>
>>137355555
>five 5s.
Well, that is just perfect. And yes, you are correct.
>>
>>137355182
The only reason you have any enemies is because you make them your enemies because you want to create a white ethno-state and treat other races with injustice. How is that hard to understand?

"Mommy, why does Billy hate me? I only refuse to share my toys with him, spit on him and kick him in the shins!"
>>
>>137368943
It's bullshit though, Pew had Trump at about a 1% chance of winning the inaug and a 1% chance of the presidency.

Granny's on social media but she just uses it a couple times a year to check on the grandkids' photos.

Engagement is the key and it's low. Zuck the Cuck made sure to kick off 1/2 the US public or attenuate their opinions.

Social media's overblown and overestmated. False consensus.
>>
>>137356157
How can you think this is okay? Why do you think murder is alright, and that anyone against literal murder is an SJW?
>>
>>137353236

>shame on you goyim, your not responsible for your own actions your responsible for everyones actions.
F U C K O F F
U
C
K

O
F
F
u cuck.
>>
>>137369032
yeah white nationalists should probably drop the ethnostate schtick at the moment considering we are already living in a fucking multi-cultural society.

We're not going to escort like 40% of the population out of the country, or divide the states or something.

Maybe if we just naturally segregated and respected each other from the distance of different regions though
>>
>>137356822
World didn't end? Of course not.

But 1 dead, 15 injured in a terrorist attack by a white supremacist? Yeah, people are pissed. At you. Because you're terrorists.
>>
>>137369280
commies aren't people
>>
/pol/

Start Over.

Lets All Love Lain.

>>137368173
>>
Finnish media is repeating the 'white supremacy' narrative. It's nice to see in the comments people questioning this. They know it's more about people against anti-white rhetoric than supremacy but it will soon become about supremacy if media and politics continue the way they're now.
>>
>>137359224
Mentally ill nutcases in the exact same way that Muslim guy who shot up a nightclub was.

Wait...
>>
>>137353236
Spot the shill
>>
>>137355555

they defeat themselves just by being themselves, holy shit, white people ftw
>>
File: God goes hard.jpg (114KB, 959x893px) Image search: [Google]
God goes hard.jpg
114KB, 959x893px
>>137369370
Nobody actually cares habib. What matters is that antifa knows that there are people who are harder than they are and they're willing to kill.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmffaQryLCE
>>
>>137369196
not sure if troll butt,

I'm not for the white ethnostate. But leftist whites and mainly left-wing latinos/blacks have been completely fucking insane from about 2011 and on.

They want to destroy the white race. They openly advocate for reparations on the BLM website, they want to remove white people from earned positions of power, they want to degrade white people at every turn.

I am all for non-whites being successful in this country. I wish ghettos weren't ghettos, especially considering it makes like 60% of all cities no-go zones because of the ghettos. But we are under attack, and we're under attack in the long-game too. They want to diminish the white population so they can completely conquer us and implement a bunch of policies to torture us economically and socially.
>>
>>137355555
It's this for real.

I've explained this to many white chicks, hey, they're going for white males now, who's next?

They fucking get it.
>>
>>137353236
>when you kill your enemies they win
>>
>>137369792
Gotta love that nazi flag covering the leaf.

Honestly I would at this point be in favor of an Anschluss to take over Canada if they didn't have so many chinks and curry niggers.
>>
>>137353927
I can't stand you faggot Reddit cucks from the election. Kill yourself shitskin mutt
>>
>>137366200
The left, at its ideological core, is a suicidal cult. It is based on satanic inversion, and therefore, is against life itself.
>>
>>137354642
>>137356157
These
>>
>>137370018
We'll kill 'em some day soon God willing. They are ungodly and anti-liberty. They literally represent Satan.

I didn't used to believe in Satan but now I'm sure he's real and he's a leftist.
>>
>>137354291
Just keep in mind that jews in power enabled and sowed the discord initiallly, and ultimately to boil down to this;

It's a race war & the belligerents are polarizing as I type this.

>Team white vs team jew

Plus their underling white gliberals, muds and other assorted sewer people.

The imperical truth is that we're all species fighting and trying to survive. As Hitler said:"Nature is struggle "

>White genocide is the jew's plan, counter extermination will be the white man's response.
>>
File: generallee.jpg (151KB, 1066x800px) Image search: [Google]
generallee.jpg
151KB, 1066x800px
>>137369115
a Dodge Charger would have been so much more fitting
>>
>>137354981
jews should be extinct
>>
>>137353435
>I'm waiting for random shootings of white people to happen, white people will begin to wake up to that and oppose them
Are you forgetting that it's whites oppressing themselves?
>>
>>137354291
Now I'm hard
>>
>>137355996
Whites should and will counter exterminate jews
>>
>>137356777
That authority would be jews who corroborate with the msm, essentially an unofficial arm of the jew government
>>
>>137355555
>>137356305
>>137356822
>>137357446
>>137358872

wise serbanon.
>>
>>137352532
>I think they are more upset about this fact than they are upset about that nutcase who ran people over.
Absolutely dude they don't care about that fat cunt, they just don't want our ideas of un-cuckoldry to mobilize
>>
File: 1437799426107.jpg (31KB, 320x306px) Image search: [Google]
1437799426107.jpg
31KB, 320x306px
>>137355555
Holy KEK I would doubt that but the digits.

The white SJW roasties I know, will celebrate and almost orgasm if they find out whites are being slaughtered.
>>
File: 1503567845496.png (54KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1503567845496.png
54KB, 400x400px
>>137370735
>>
>>137371200
Mudshrks aren't people.
>>
>>137363087
There's nothing wrong with some physically removed leftists, commies and anti-whites, but less sperging is nice. You can remove far more if you're smart.
>>
>>137362518
>t. Gliberal tard
>>
>>137371200
he is absolutely right.

we don't need rallies or protests, we don't even need "equal rights" on social media to get our message across. you don't need to sell conservative values, they sell themselves. all i need to redpill a normie in 2017 is asking them to search Twitter for white+rape, or white+extinct etc to see for themselves what the world thinks about them.
>>
File: 1502409621740.jpg (179KB, 720x420px) Image search: [Google]
1502409621740.jpg
179KB, 720x420px
>>137355555
>>
>>137368733
>Imagine if the NS in the 20s & 30s had engaged in barbaric, deadly street fights with the commies, they would never have won the hearts and minds of their people.

Are you being intentionally ironic?
>>
>>137361566
>But that isn't the case and probably never was. The giant was always awake and always willing to crush you under its foot.
>>137361566
>What you don't understand is that the media will create bad publicity regardless of what you do.
Best post ITT. They use perception to create reality. That's why they constantly go on and on trying to convince you what everyone thinks
>hillary has a 99% chance to win
>everyone thinks x therefore you must agree with y
Fuck it. Just do and say whatever and tell everyone to fuck off. Once you do that the whole system breaks down.
>>
>>137371701
This, and they don't even need to look at the social media.

All you need to do is point out the key phrases. Diversity is code for anti-white, for example. They already know it, they just need to pointed out.

Why can't all the lefty swine move to Sweden or Germany and be happy with their own deaths?

They literally follow Satan, they are, witting or unwitting, Sabbaten Frankists.
>>
File: 1502507821717.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1502507821717.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>137357606
>the alt-right doesn't exi-
>>
>>137354463
Who cares?
No one gives a fuck about some dumb cunt that was helping people attack cars trying to get by.
>>
>>137365187
She wasn't a big loss. Race traitor, lefty agitator terrorist, etc, she had a more merciful death than I'd give her.
>>
>>137354291
The left is also freaking out that the right is learning how to use their own tactics effectively
>>
>>137372220
thats just regular white folks
>>
>>137360503
I don't know who is right!
>>
>>137353236
But that's a lie, you retard
>>
>>137371992
What do you think?
>>
File: 1502411205148.jpg (325KB, 600x799px) Image search: [Google]
1502411205148.jpg
325KB, 600x799px
>>137356992
>>
File: antifa humiliated.jpg (138KB, 626x627px) Image search: [Google]
antifa humiliated.jpg
138KB, 626x627px
>>137357407
Oh? You mean like this one?
>>
>>137354715
Why not?

I love big tits.
>>
>>137373183
big t>>137373183
its are life

t. guy whose wife has tits bigger than her head
>>
>>137372207
YES!
Why can't all the lefty swine move to Sweden or Germany and be happy with their own deaths?

because they're petulant failures funded by foreigners and our personal tax money. pointing out the lefts true intentions, their methods and their "base" of living jokes larping as revolutionaries should be goal number one right now. not larping as foreign fascists "reclaiming" the streets. why even bother? your tax money already pays for them.
>>
File: images.jpg (31KB, 550x289px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
31KB, 550x289px
>>137372990
>>
>>137353236

>bad publicity.

Also this is what we want. The more people push for the Nazi witch the more the left eats itselfs. In a sense, yes, killing your enemies doesn't win. The more they keep killing us the more people join our cause. The only way they can win is if they go total war on the country, in which after that there will be no one or thing to rule.
>>
>>137372992
That is a joke image, posting it pretending it's real makes us stupid. Antifa is laughing at us if we take their gaslighting memes seriously.
>>
>>137358989
It's really funny that they've chosen to use Uncle Sam and Captain America as their self-insert since just a year ago they were bitching about how characters like that were conservative racist fascists and probably white too.
>>
>>137366929
See the flags in the background of (>>137363675), it was AnfiFa.
>>
>>137367221
it must feel so satisfying.
but to be fair, I feel like shitting a such turd everytime I watch football.
>>
>>137355684

I think he means hanging people from trees and segregation than some college making a safe space. While it's true the racism is happening it's light and in areas where this shit doesn't really effect or stop anything important. Just passive aggressive stuff. We need a group of blacks to form a group and just kill a class room of whites and get let off the hook almost Detroit riot style for this to take effect.
>>
File: 1364346547706.jpg (29KB, 280x245px) Image search: [Google]
1364346547706.jpg
29KB, 280x245px
>>137352712
If the AANU formed and started lynching white people to stop their racism you bet your ass that if the government didn't deal with them very heavy handedly that you'd see Lone actors and Organized groups fighting them tooth and nail.
>AANU American African National Union kicks down your door in your cozy white neighborhood of racists
>they've already purged your liberal cuck neighbors of their racism from the nearest street light with a rope
>in your last stand you open up with your AR15 and it's SP01 bolt carrier group and NFA illegal lightning link and kill 75 (((peaceful protestors))) before running out of ammo and get arrested for hate crimes and murder
>you rot in a cell in the local Jail after an activist judge denies you bail and your democrat mayor denounces your senseless racism and intolerance
>the court house gets bombed killing the judge and the mayor gets assassinated by a long distance rifle bullet in the coming weeks

this is both the fall and the rise of america if the government and populace can find no peaceful means of discourse. Which side wins in the long run after the american "Time of Troubles" should be pretty apparent based on current population demographics and armament.
>>
The driver is innocent, he was attacked before he attempted to hit anyone.
>>
>>137353236
>1) The kid was from /pol/
>2) The kid did it on purpose
>3) This fucking sucks
Are you sure about that?
>>
There;s so many shills and kikes larping as /pol/acks its cringey to even read the shit.
>>
>>137373404
I have moved to pay as little taxes as possible, as well as using my position on our city counsel to deny all aid and etc. offered by the niiger friendly fedgov.

Yes I'm an elected official and I hate niggers.
>>
I love how batshit the left is for starting all of this shit instead of having dialogue but nah it's the evil literal nazis who want to perserve their identity.
>>
>>137354463
You don't know why they rallied at the park, because you don't care. The police made everyone who wasn't antifa or blm leave through a path lead through them. Why were lefties there to begin with? Right to free speech? ;00000
>>
File: 1502606286522.jpg (65KB, 600x901px) Image search: [Google]
1502606286522.jpg
65KB, 600x901px
>You guys don't get it, this was a peaceful event and some autist sperged out and killed a single woman and yet the media FUMES with the idea that it was a blood bath of white supremacy.

/pol/ is just as implicit in making it all seem like a blood bath, they just relish it, or LARP that they relish it.
>>
>>137375137
>we were only spraying acid in peoples eyes why would he do this?

>what do you mean self defense / trying to flee we were just peacefully spraying acid at people using flame throwers and running around with bats

>how could trump let him walk free?
>>
>>137372990
>implying you stupid goys even got any oil
>>
>>137354227
Agreed. It's pretty insane.
>>
>>137352712
unfortunately this. we have no one watching our back
>>
>>137374960
nicely done, and that would be the best possible approach too. the right doesn't need violence, or rallies. want to decimate the left? attack the gibs and film the result. they're their own worst PR firm.
>>
>>137354226
Could be worse, fucking half the people I know are endlessly talking about how great it is that they're voting for gay marriage.
I kind of want to post that I'm voting against it because I'm sick of fucking rainbows everywhere.
>>
Either our strategy keeps working or our "shit gets pushed in" as you say and we become desperate with nothing to lose.

So either way we win. This was all destined to happen when we woke up the ancient god Kek. Nothing can stop the tide to come.
>>
>>137376094
Yep I got smart a couple years back.

I'm a Christian and I believe in the Bible so the Mark Of Cain is a real power-house, rhetoric wise.

Ironically before Obama I thought niggers were human.
>>
>>137355029
You do realize these kikes owned groups are ALWAYS going to be against any WN action you take, right? Not to mention quite a bit of people here including myself desire a little thing called "The day of the rope". If you can't fucking handle one landwhale getting CHARGERED, then how the fuck do you expect to hang 40 million niggers?
>>
>>137376317
the weak should fear the strong

leftists are inherently weak, they will burn
>>
File: 1416868507971.png (25KB, 642x674px) Image search: [Google]
1416868507971.png
25KB, 642x674px
>>137362794
>someone returned the iPod
>on his gravestone
>>
>>137376686
They still leave Ipods on his grave.
>>
>>137352712
Shit pushed in.
They are banding together and effective beginning thought police operations costing random Joes that showed up with tiki torches their jobs. It won't stop there and within a month, if that, you will see that they are not going to stop.
>>
>>137352532
>I just logged onto Facebook.
Good idea, stay there.
>>
>>137369370
But it literally wasn't terrorism. It was statists fighting other statists and one of them going the extra mile. There were no innocents.
>>
>>137354463
>I still have no idea
L0Lno really
>>
>>137354719
>I know what they deserved
You don't know shit, faggot.
>>
File: baal_shamin_temple_blown_up.jpg (75KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
baal_shamin_temple_blown_up.jpg
75KB, 1280x720px
>>137366237
Yeah fuck historical monuments and shit if they conflict with muh ideology. You realize you sound like the muslims who blow up ancient temples just because they were built before Muhammad?
>>
>>137356157
>I'm afraid of being butt fucked by Niggers
That explains quite a lot, fearfag.
>>
>>137352532
youre delusional. rational humans are not afraid of white supremacists. I for one think you guys have a mental disorder no different than trannies. fighting over a DNA trait... top kek.
Thread posts: 321
Thread images: 57

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.