[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Free Masons

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: pepe.jpg (2KB, 98x94px)
pepe.jpg
2KB, 98x94px
some head 33rd dude at the Free masons asked me if i want him to make a petition for me to join. should i do it /pol/?
>>
>>137350787
If you want to worship Satan and be amongst pedophiles and disgusting sleazy people, go right ahead.
>>
>>137350787
What is your line of work?
>>
>>137351320
More like if you want to sit around and build a network full of high ranked white collars in your area go ahead. Occasionally you go out and hold fundraisers, do community work, or just do jack shit at the lodge meetings. Lot of reading and some tests though.
>>
>>137350787
>some head 33rd dude at the Free masons asked me if i want him to make a petition for me to join. should i do it /pol/?
thats a clandestine lodge, no mason will ever invite you to join
>>
>>137351415
i work at a corporate headquarters to a rehab company
>>
>>137351778
i had to do some digging to have it come up. i have worked under this guy for a while.
>>
File: seal of saturn.jpg (73KB, 1072x455px) Image search: [Google]
seal of saturn.jpg
73KB, 1072x455px
>>137350787
yeah, join them, and pay to be a usefull idiot and disguising their club as a neat little gentlemens club while the higherups continue to screw over the world. really good goy you are
>>
>>137352420
What makes you say that?
>>
We need men on the inside

Do it
>>
>>137350787
Up to you. Go learn about it from the horse's mouth, not the JIDF here.

>>137351778
Doesn't sound like an invite, more letting him know that he's able to join if he fits the criteria. It's one of our loopholes.
>>
>>137352694
>join masons
>introduce them to Kek
> They realize the one true overlord
>we fuck kids together with frog masks while fucking over the poor
>>
>>137350787
If you want your third eye anus sphincter expanded
>>
>>137352798
thanks man. i think i am going to do it.
>>
>>137350787
Yep they thrive in political crisis, now it's when the good deals happen.
>>
>>137352694
>Title of your mum's sex tape
>>
Don't join them. You can learn the top level stuff (free of any of their bullshit beliefs) right on the internet & for free.
>>
>>137352986
>/pol/ starts a Kekist revolution within the Masons

Reality isn't that surreal... yet.
>>
>>137351499
Right, also if you want to sell out the white race and go along with the gay, racemixing, white genocide agenda that freemasons are pushing for worldly gain. Fuck you and your tower of babel building bullshit. I pray the god smites you sodomites.
>>
>>137353363
That's like saying you can learn how to ride a bike by reading about it.
>>
why not? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZ5yDHkvPlM
>>
File: mason money.png (1MB, 1278x817px) Image search: [Google]
mason money.png
1MB, 1278x817px
>>137352616
the fact that the masons are involved in everything, and the fact that everything is fucked up
>>
>>137350787
do it op
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.