[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good things Trump's done

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: a14.jpg (23KB, 394x458px) Image search: [Google]
a14.jpg
23KB, 394x458px
I am a liberal but I want to hear both sides of the story.

Can you tell me, from your side of view, something positive that Trump has done? I'm seriously interested.
>>
>>137350313
He's pissing you off
>>
>>137350473
How is getting people to dislike him a positive thing? C'mon, properly answer the question.
>>
>>
>>137350678
Your entire establishment is rotten from within and the president has absolutely no power, nobody is expecting Trump to do anything special, the entire point of this election was to piss off liberals .
>>
>>137350313
He has managed to name the jew, defend white nationalism, and bring back whites only immigration with plausible deniability.
>>
he retweets very important twitter polls.
some people didn't even know twitter had introduced polling as a feature.
>>
>>137350313
He killed the TPP but I have my doubts in him now. Any way it wasn't even really about trump. Trump is just a sign of the right wing revolt and the start of a counter culture. Gen Z is the latest in rejecting Liberal mentality and Marxist ideal.

From here on it will be far right against far left then some time from now everything will calm back down and normality will set back in. Although i don't see this happening anytime soon.
>>
>>137350313
-Illegal immig down 70%
-GOP won all electoral races since nov/16
-record dow
-jobs increasing
-raise act
-less regulations
-USA respected. Nobody dares to fuck with him b/c he's unpredictable
-US military hands untied (MOAB drop as example)
-ISIS decimated
-Deep state on the open.
-CNN btfod
-very interesting timeline
>>
He shifted the Overton window closer to the fuhrer.

Nothing else really matters because a cucked Congress will never let him do anything substantial and his inner circle is a Jewish cabal anyway.
>>
>>137350678
>How is getting people to dislike him a positive thing? C'mon, properly answer the question.
he's an idiot who is incapable of strategic thinking. i don't know why liberals delight in bringing down a retard. all he wanted to do was have fun in his old age and sign gop establishment bills. he's not hitler as much as we would all be thrilled about it. why is the left so obsessed with bringing this guy down? it's like the 1992 dream team beating up on african teams in the olympics. there's no charm to it. it's just lame. all of this is so lame. you guys could have had a true entertainer to make jokes about and with and had as much fun as we were. he's not evil. he's a clown who just wants people to like him and have a good time. you're going to drive him to kill himself. that's your goal. you guys are the evil ones. you're the bullies. trump is not scary to anyone. he's just a regular republican. we're just shitposting from our couches here. you and the media and cuck pols and the rest are just masturbating yourselves to creating bad narratives against him. it's psycho. fuck all of you.
>>
File: IMG_2080.jpg (761KB, 1686x1499px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2080.jpg
761KB, 1686x1499px
>>137350313
This has a lot of what Trump has done
>>
>>137350313
no trannies in the military unless they're part of a drive train
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.