[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dislodge the Dodge: SO CLOSE edition.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 20170814_095630.png (177KB, 1080x898px) Image search: [Google]
20170814_095630.png
177KB, 1080x898px
It's obvious this board is getting flanked hard. Why don't we just produce an overabundance of anti-white propaganda and push it to the left.
The whole idea of this is to have a justifiable corner to back ourselves into. Spencer is gonna pull something dumb in TX so we may as well flood as many sites as we can.
>>
>>137349138
100 years from now when white people are a minority in all of their countries, people will ask:

Why didn't they fight back and stand up for themselves?
>>
Leftists are going to the extreme but desperately resisting the urge to go for an all out attack. Why not just motivate BLM, Anti-fa etc. To go for the throat in Texas which is arguably the most concentrated area of conservatives/nationalists.

Have camera's set up at different angles and provoke the left.

Any ideas?
>>
>>137349610
Are you... are you jewish?
>>
>>137349409
That's the point, you DO defend yourself but you have to do it in a carefully legal sense. I'll admit it's going to be ultimately a huge time consuming project.

Also the right isn't trying hard enough, our spokespeople go missing all the time. Why hasn't anyone thought about going for their professors en masse?

That's where the main distribution of far-left ideologies come from these days.
>>
>>137349610
Simple just piss off blacks and do what Jew's did to whites and make a division, then piss them off and the rest is clock work.
>>
>>137349802
Oh fuck no. No no no.

I'm just suggesting that using their own tactics against them might pay off
>>
>>137350221
Why not?

While we're at it, make memes or something that makes the left specifically target the authorities. That way we don't have to take part.

All it takes is some bullshit quote memes designed to make it look like the police won't do anything about us or to us and that soon they will basically become personal guards agains commies.

When the violence ensues it inevitably becomes true as the right resurfaces "peacefully" after a breif absense from public view.

TL;DR we make the left attack the police with memes we made
>>
We could even just pose as antifa and fuck shit up while being along side them and red herring the shit out of it. They wear masks so there's no easy way for anyone to tell who's who
>>
>>137352266
That way when the news crews turn up, alt-right disassembles for the day and all that's captured on film is right wing people disguised among the left who are already there chimping out.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.