[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BLM killed people

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: Micah-Xavier-Johnson9.jpg (52KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Micah-Xavier-Johnson9.jpg
52KB, 640x480px
>On July 7, 2016, Micah Xavier Johnson ambushed and fired upon a group of police officers in Dallas, Texas, killing five officers and injuring nine others. Two civilians were also wounded. Johnson was an Army Reserve Afghan War veteran who was reportedly angry over police shootings of black men and stated that he wanted to kill white people, especially white police officers. The shooting happened at the end of a protest against police killings of Alton Sterling in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, and Philando Castile in Falcon Heights, Minnesota, which had occurred in the preceding days.

>Following the shooting, Johnson, who claimed he did these shootings in the name of Black Lives Matter, fled inside a building on the campus of El Centro College. Police followed him there, and a standoff ensued. In the early hours of July 8, police killed Johnson with a bomb attached to a remote control bomb disposal robot. It was the first time U.S. law enforcement used a robot to kill a suspect.

>The shooting was the deadliest incident for U.S. law enforcement since the September 11 attacks, surpassing two related March 2009 shootings in Oakland, California, and a November 2009 ambush shooting in Lakewood, Washington; each of these incidents killed four officers.

Never forget. If they discredit this movement, they will also have to discredit BLM.
>>
File: dafuq.png (303KB, 417x407px) Image search: [Google]
dafuq.png
303KB, 417x407px
Feels like it's stuck in a memory hole. People dont wish to talk about it anymore or address it.
>>
These memes pointing out the hypocrisy of the MSM need to be circulated and tweeted.

Someone made a clock boy image with his "clock" and Obama's tweet and it flipped the switch for me immediately.
>>
he dindu nuffin!!!!!
>>
No one cares about cops getting killed. Citizens being killed is seen as more taboo.
>>
police brutality propogated by racist white cops needs to stop.

I propose giving their public pensions to fund the college educations of illegal aliens.
>>
>>137348998
>>137349146

What's worse is how many leftie normies say it's not the same thing or that guy wasn't part of BLM even though the criteria we use to determine that is the same they're using to determine thing about this guy in South Carolina.

Basically -- who's/what rules are we even playing by? Nothing is objective. The same criteria one uses to condemn one group the accuser doesn't like, magically doesn't apply to the groups they do like.

With subjectivism comes rationalizing, with rationalizing you get people rationalizing violence or obstruction towards the group they don't like. Where stupid media lies end up with dead bodies...
>>
The media has been salivating for something like this to happen. They conveniently ignore all the violence the left has been committing at these protests.

I'm sure they already had headlines typed out and saved and just dropped this guy's pic into their template to advance their narrative.
>>
>>137350971
If anything, it's about time this happened. Not that I'm condoning it but maybe this will get people to talk about how much physical abuse right protesters get. Punched, shoved, thrown at with acid.

It's honestly surprising whites have been able to hold it in for so long. Maybe this makes liberals scared to go out assaulting people knowing we have crazies on our side too, with the exception they're the minority on our side while it's the majority for theirs.
>>
>>137348998
its amazing how quickly the left forgets.
>>
>>137348998
B-but Blacks can't allowed to be racist.Whitey keep him down for 5000 year
>>
http://freedomoutpost.com/sheriff-uncomfortable-about-revealing-las-vegas-strip-murderer-lakeisha-holloways-motive/

remember this event? black woman runs over a bunch of people on the Vegas strip? I guess the trial hasn't started but it's likely she was motivated by BLM propaganda. At least some statements by the police (in the link) and others suggested this.
>>
>>137350127
If anything, the nigger sniper was worse.

>premeditated
>killed more people
>discriminated whites
>BLM was defended by King Nigger
>>
>>137350127

>Nothing is objective.

this is the ultimate end game, never forget
>>
Remember when low-level BLM members abducted and tortured that literally autistic Trump supporter?

Fuck these people.
>>
BLM member kills 5 police officers
>"Not a terrorist organization"

BLM member openly says he wants to kill white people
>"He's not a racist"

ISIS member says he's a Muslim
>"no he wasn't"

Culprit says he was motivated by Islamic teachings
>"he wasn't a Muslim"

Didn't vote for Clinton
>"nazi"

Believe in the scientific method
>"nazi"

Question the narrative
>"fascist"

Plays video games
>"sexist"

Listens to hip hop
>"cultural appropriation"

Don't listen to hip hop
>"racist"

Believe that penises do not belong in female toilets
>"transphobe"

Be white
>"racist"

Eats meat
>"nazi"
>>
>>137348998
Don't forget the nigger who ran around killing whites a few months ago in California.
>>
File: chicago-kidnapping-regular.jpg (20KB, 614x322px) Image search: [Google]
chicago-kidnapping-regular.jpg
20KB, 614x322px
>>137352910
I forgot, thanks for reminding me.
>>
>>137353141
Was he openly a BLM member? It doesn't work if it's just a generic negro. We know niggers are a bad lot but we have to discredit their flagship movement, BLM.
>>
>>137348998

The excuse some normie made on Kikebook was "He was with the New Black Panther Party, not BLM, so BLM is still peaceful."

Liberal white bitch. Undoubtedly a coal burner.
>>
>>137353346
He said he "just wanted to kill white people." I'm unsure if just dumb nog or blm.
>>
Black Lives Matter Dead Cops Now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqQXmnMr_w8
>>
Worst of BLM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaybrpQ2vxk
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.