[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are "we" feared now?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (6KB, 267x189px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
6KB, 267x189px
>>
>>137348814
read a few threads not created by you shills.
majority of /pol/ has been turned against you just like the majority of white america.

nice job dip shits.

didnt i say 3 days ago some of you would find yourselves in jail cells? time is malleable. better start listening...
>>
they were always afraid of whites
>they actually need laws to force them into employment because of how bad they are
>>
No, you're still pathetic cringelords. Dylann Roof shot up a black church, and killed eight people.... and a bunch of Nazis got upset, protested publicly, and lost their jobs. America got pissed off about white supremacists and started tearing down Confederate participation trophies.

Fast forward a few months, and you fucks have a Nazi Klan LARP (with historically inaccurate costumes) to protest the monuments coming down. One whackjob kills a hippie liberal, makes her a martyr, and BAM, the governor of KENTUCKY - motherfucking RAND PAUL COAL COUNTRY - says "enough" and he's gonna tear down MORE monuments.

Also, a bunch of fashy undercut "dapper" nazis are losing their jobs as a result of being photographed participating in the Nazi rallies. You dense motherfucker, why the hell do you think the Klan used to wear hoods?
>>
>>137348814
It’s not fear like terror, it’s fear like you creep people out
>>
Leftypol please leave
>>
>>137348814
Hatred is the byproduct of fear, the left has been expressing pure hatred for years now.
>>
Here's a novel approach to your ignorant post:
GO BACK INTO THE (((SAFE-HOLE))) (YOU) CRAWLED OUT FROM
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.