[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to not be a sperg

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2885.jpg (23KB, 236x313px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2885.jpg
23KB, 236x313px
/pol/ I have a serious issue. The semester is starting up soon and I am a socially awkward fuck. Any tips on how to not be so autistic all the time?
>>
Stop using /pol/
>>
>>137346434
You have to just jump into the shark tank anon. Embrace it.
>>
Genuine advice? Remember that all the people around you are just awkward, weird people too, they probably masturbate to fucked up shit when nobody is around and have no plans for the future. You're not alone, and nobody will remember you, so don't sweat it.

Sage for off-topic.
>>
>>137346434
Only thing you can do is not be a socially awkward sperg. Fake it til you make it.

sage
>>
Social skills are still skills.

PUA is helpful if you're critical, remember only roasties think hey how are you is definitely a pick up line. Also read dale Carnegie's how to meet and connect with people, also watch some charisma on command videos.

Absolutely and always ignore the brainlets that think social skills are natural, inherent near telepathic abilities that make them super special.
>>
Drink
>>
>>137346882
>watching videos and reading books on how to talk to people

jesus christ, I forgot where I was for a second.

the key is to not give a fuck
>>
>>137346434
>>/adv/
>>
>>137346434
>s

simply babble ppl full.
they soon will have anough and leave u alone.
BUT u were 'social and communicative'.
so they blame themselves even, when they want to end the conversation :D
>>
>>137347049
>just stop caring dude nihilism isn't a trap
Cool, you'll be accused of being autistic

Or are you suggesting to act like creepy south Asian guys who think women respond well to being way too forward? Just fake it and just be confident is absolutely the worst advice you could ever give.

You'd know this if you weren't a brainlet self assured by your meagre social skills.
>>
>>137346434
You're FUCKED.
Don't speak to anyone ever unless absolutely necessary, to avoid spending time replaying the conversation over and over in your head for days overanalyzing every single aspect of what you said, hating yourself more and more the more you think about it.
Above all, remember that you're FUCKED and that society has no place for men like you and I except as worm food.
>>
>>137347527
Honestly I've already accepted the fact that I am really awkward. I don't care about a social life as long as I can function as a normal human being and succeed through undergrad and grad school.
>>
Learn how to fail by going out and doing things you suck at like talking to people. Use failure to grow and learn from your mistakes. Don't forget the only true failure is giving up.
>>
>>137346803
200% this
>>
>>137346434
dont talk about politics or mention anything from the internet.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.