[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

(((Business as Usual)))

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

Been on /pol/ for a few years now, and I always thought we knew this was satire. I am legitimately Jewish and have a hard time taking this seriously. Any form of extremist ethnic isolationism is laughable in this world. Why hate Jews for Zionism when this is a paragon manifestation of your own goals and desires for your own race?

I won't even ask you to consider your endgame because it does not exist. This strife is the status quo, it waxes and wanes, no true changes or disruptions occur from within the system. All progressions are orchestrated outwardly by the predesigned mechanisms of the system itself.

I'll say it to you, because I need to hear it just as well, go get laid. And if you can't get laid, go exercise. And if you can't exercise, at least stop now and consume something that takes more mental faculty than scrolling down.

tl;dr if your pride comes from an ideology or demographic greater than yourself, then you know that you have deficient individual will, and you know that if you do not remake yourself sincerely in the image you desire that the only thing you will become is more disappointed.
>>
Poorly done.
>>
>>137346722
Yeah, I could've written this more convincingly. Or with a better empathy for the zeitgeist of this board.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.