[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Believe in this or not Do any of you feel totally sure that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (339KB, 3000x2250px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
339KB, 3000x2250px
Believe in this or not

Do any of you feel totally sure that if in the event that the tribulation occurs, you would be one to be saved?

Are you at peace with yourself and with those around you? Once the time comes, there will be no going back and it is what most torments me

You must solve all your problems and concerns before the big day, that if in this eclipse all the crap is unleashed and everything that has not believed happens, whether it is true or not you always have to stay prepared to leave this life
>>
>>137345608
I completely agree and am at peace, i also try and persuade people to come to the light and leave the little shit and realize we are one, when time comes i can wholeheartedly say I tried. Love and light be with you all.
>>
>>137346583
kill yourself
>>
>>137346764
Low energy, low iq retort, if you want to eat with the adults bring something to the table simpleton.
>>
File: feels.jpg (159KB, 700x799px) Image search: [Google]
feels.jpg
159KB, 700x799px
>>137345608

Put your faith in the Lord Jesus and escape the wrath to come. Whether or not anything spectacular happens on the Earth this year is irrelevant. Jesus can return at ANY moment.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.