[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Every association is now cringe

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: drunk-man-drinking-beer-2749857.jpg (244KB, 1300x957px) Image search: [Google]
drunk-man-drinking-beer-2749857.jpg
244KB, 1300x957px
STOP STOP STOP...I'm done.
Alright I literally cannot associate myselves with anyone at this point.
The antifa are fucking cringey
The precious nazi flag has been tainted by balding, tiki-torch holdings faggots
Kekistan bullshit is fucking disgusting and is associated with perma-virgin neckbeard fatties

Holy shit it's all bad. It's all fucking cringe and disgusting now. I can't do this. Literally every single thing now has turned into cringe. Something is seriously in the water making white people look weak and fucking balding little fucks. Where are all the men? Where the fuck is the muscle definition of anyone on the streets anymore? I just see sticks running around everywhere.

Fucking hell I'm not even joking this is bad
>>
File: 1489375422100.jpg (56KB, 800x804px) Image search: [Google]
1489375422100.jpg
56KB, 800x804px
>>137344780
>tfw there are people on this board who unironically called themselves alt-right IRL
monday is gonna suck for you, phams
>>
>>137345401
what's on monday, lads?
>>
File: 1382157524786.jpg (20KB, 334x393px) Image search: [Google]
1382157524786.jpg
20KB, 334x393px
>>137344780
Yeah the whole polo shirt and khaki pants are lame as fuck makes them look like a best buy manager from the year 2002 or some shit
>>
>>137344780
there's always the third option :^)
>>
>>137346705
WHICH IS?
>>
Nobody cares. Don't associate your dumbass with anyone.
>>
>>137346562
why do they do this? it looks awful
>>
Just remember that ADL and all the pro-israeli organizations are the best.

DON'T YOU DARE USE THE ISRAELI FLAG. I forbid you all from abusing the Israeli flag on this nazi board.
>>
>>137345575
pink slip
>>
>>137344780
You know what the world is like, given the elites and globalists agendas is wrong. Forget the associations with groups. Never forget your beliefs and never compromise your values.

I've paid little attention to all these right wing "celebrities". They're attention whore narcissists. When the shit hits the fan, they will hiding like cowards.

Stand up for what is right and when the time comes, be prepared to act. Until then, prepare because the left isn't going to stop and the time will come to fuck up their shit hard.
>>
>>137347337
literally le white clothes
>>
>>137344780
This is a brilliant campaign. The evolution of the "nu-pol" meme Brock came up with. Fantastic. Kudos, Brock, you might just make it.
>>
>>137347139
To kill your self
>>
>>137348766
When the nu-pol meme started making its rounds, it was so blatant divide and conquer, I thought it was unsalvageable.
Now it's this and threads like it.

It's not even blatantly obvious OP is appropriating board culture anymore. They've come so far.
So proud of our little shill pets...
>>
File: 1500451624753.png (348KB, 1437x908px) Image search: [Google]
1500451624753.png
348KB, 1437x908px
>>137347139
>>
>>137344780
>Alright I literally cannot associate myselves with anyone at this point.
welcome to the hypercube bro

all you have to do to remain an autonomous individual in good standing is cultivate civic-mindedness and virtue

political parties were recognized as a mistake before america even existed
>>
Just like a beautiful mix of concern trolling and the nu-pol... Fractural divide and conquer. Really, well done shareblue. You're making it interesting, now. One bit of constructive criticism... You're always interested in these burst campaigns. You get a piece of news and run a pride parade about it. You go hard on your latest manipulation, like this thread and the dozen like it I've seen... A weird hybrid of concern trolling, I used to be a Trump supporter, and nu-pol...
It's like you forget what the attention span is like for the regular guy. You're hitting a gelatinous cube with everything you got.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.