[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bye Bye Constitution

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

File: robertelee.jpg (18KB, 590x292px) Image search: [Google]
robertelee.jpg
18KB, 590x292px
Robert E Lee was RACIST
This statue is RACIST and youre a RACIST for wanting it there.
Benjamin Franklin was RACIST
George Washington owned SLAVES
Thomas Jefferson was a RACIST WHITE SUPREMACIST
The founders were all RACIST white males
We will change the $20 bill
We will tear down your monuments
We will erase your history
We will write our own statistics
We will burn your books
We will change your reality
The constitution is a RACIST blueprint for WHITE SUPREMACY
We will burn the constitution

This is how it happens gentlemen. Don't overreact.
>>
>>137344625
bumping cause the kangaroo hunter is right
>>
Independence limited
Freedom of choice
Choice is made for you, my friend
Freedom of speech
Speech is words that they will bend
Freedom no longer frees you
Doesn’t matter what you see
Or into it what you read
You can do it your own way
If it’s done just how I say
>>
>>137344625
what a faggot kiwi lol
>>
I find it funny that the dems cry liberty and the constitution but neither are real americans.
>>
File: IMG_2962.jpg (12KB, 354x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2962.jpg
12KB, 354x200px
>We will burn the constitution
>>
>>137344625

The Confederacy Lost the civil war

that is out defense
>>
>>137344625
After yesterdays clusterfuck, I really do think the Confederate symbols should be torn down. That was just disgraceful.
>>
>>137346048
>letting the left dictate what you can and cannot do

These guys are initially trying to destroy the right to protest for those who they dont agree with
>>
>>137346175

this is not the hill to die on
>>
>>137346048
Same. Since witnessing last night's savagery, I've become a dedicated communist and cuckold rights advocate.
>>
>>137346336
The point is to not die.
>>
>>137346336
fuck the hill. if you let them know now that we're afraid to protest cause of some antifas coming in, then they'll keep thinking they can do it. Fuck that. Let them try that somewhere based like MS or Texas.
>>
>>137346460
this. we fight to not have be silenced by commies
>>
>>137346336
>Counter- protests outnumber you and bring weapons, media demonozing you, local government cancels your permit at the last minute, police given stand down orders.
>>
>>137344625
I want another rally at VA with lots and lots of cameras on our side.
>>
>>137344625
The media is sure towing it in that direction. Not a single mention that antifa is the real problem here as far as any conflict goes.
The white national/supremacists got permits and went to speak. It dont matter how fucking retarded they are they have a right to exercise their free speech. thats why the cops in seattle showed up. to defend their right against the hoards of antifa fucks that show up waving soviet commie flags around pretending like they have the right to decide when free speech cannot be expressed.
Fuck that.
The reality is, the white people that wanted to have these rallies would show up, talk their bullshit and go home. It would be nothing if nobody showed up and made a big deal out of it. They would be yelling at the air. But here comes anqueefa. Using and threatening to use violence against those who are exercising their constitutional rights of free speech.
You tell me who is in the wrong here?
But the media is calling out the marchers as fucking domestic terrorists and saying nothing about antifa.
We are so fucked man.
Kills me to say it.
Ideological subversion has been executed with great success and liberty is dying to the false sounds of cheers and self righteousness
Lord please help us find clarity and peace and lead us to the right answers for these times.
Lead us back to the path before all is lost.
>>
>>137346356
KEK WIVES MATTER
>>
File: AmericanSlavery.png (274KB, 400x1080px) Image search: [Google]
AmericanSlavery.png
274KB, 400x1080px
>>137344625
>>
>>137344625
We will kill you all
>>
File: altaic.jpg (102KB, 750x562px) Image search: [Google]
altaic.jpg
102KB, 750x562px
Liberals will be swept away by the Altaic supremacists of Russia, China, and their neighbors.

One Mongol empire.
>>
>>137346768
the ACLU would actually take up the case on this one. they were involved in pulling the strings which got the rally at the university greenlighted in the first place. they only support pro-dem causes because theyre the ones who complain to them the most. they would actually go in to bat for the right bigtime on this because i think what you just said was a massive violation. the way it was handled was a joke. mufuggas need to take this to the ACLU.
>>
>>137344625

Who put the marxist manifesto in the convict book trolley
>>
File: dead fufis.jpg (16KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
dead fufis.jpg
16KB, 236x236px
>>137346894
nigger
aids appeared in the '80s
wtf
>>
>>137347587
And they get it in much higher rates with worse medical treatment than in the US
>>
>>137346048
look at the fucking shills lol. you aren't fooling anyone
>>
File: IMG_6260.jpg (27KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6260.jpg
27KB, 275x183px
>>137344625
niether racism not hate speech are written into law anywhere, sodomy on the other hand...
>>
File: 1455076615366.png (52KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1455076615366.png
52KB, 600x600px
Lets unite against antifa, transpeople, snowflakes, antifa, revisionism, diversity, muslim europe, etc. We must fight this!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Kh7cTdoGaQ
>>
>>137344625
Fun fact, most of us are racists. Go home.
>>
nah
>>
>>137349386
Why not. Arent you tired of this over and over again? dont you want this to stop. If we found shia lebbouf flag, we can defeat antifa cucks
>>
>>137349014
Hate begets hate
>>
Shia lebouf. We beat him. We dont fight violence with a flower, europe showed us this. we must shw that we wont back down. not anymore
>>
>>137349932
this shit is ideological
well funded and organized
how? back down from what?
what is your ideology?
>>
>>137344625
I see the Canadian posting with an Australia proxy is still around.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.