[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THE SOURCE OF EVIL

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 10

Remember : the only way to make society humane again, is to physically remove all women over 35, since they are literally the source of 99.99% of all hate , spite and pure evil in our society. eveywhere they are the generate hate and intoxicate everything.hear me out :
did u ever notice, that the absolute majority of hate, retariation, lies and pure evil spewing ppl are old women ?
did u ever notice that the most toxic leftist are almost exclusively old women ?
did u ever notice that the (((press))) is almost exclusively women ?
did u ever notice that the communist , hypertoxic educationsystem is almost exlusively old women ?
and so on and so forth ...

Women who are unmarried and have no children are clearly teh worst.
some facts about women :
every woman is a net 250'000$ loss on the tax system per lifetime ( men are a PLUS for society ). In other words : only men pay taxes. without men the system would collapse tomorrow. In other words : women are a burden on society, especially old women, because they have ZERO to give for humanity.
let me explain :
women are utterly mentallly retarded. intellectually complete trash.
other than that, women only spread lies, garbage, vileness, hate, aggrression, injusticce and simply pure evil
physically women are also completely useless.
and so on and so forth ....

in short : since all non-mothers, non-wifes by the age of 35 shold and MUST be physicall removed from society, IF society wants to be positive, civil, constructive and humane.
>>
>>137344034
they're cute
>>
>>
File: Taxes are theft-1.png (28KB, 556x309px) Image search: [Google]
Taxes are theft-1.png
28KB, 556x309px
>>
It is gen x women, but only when they're unmarried are they really bad. Feminism in its current incarnation is motivated by sexual frustration, especially towards millennial men who they feel are lower the gen x men and thus must be forced to marry them.

Let's start looking at causes and individual cases. Most feminazis have not had children and likely won't have children, of course they blame men for what's probably deep psychological pain.
>>
File: problem solution 1.png (1MB, 1231x690px) Image search: [Google]
problem solution 1.png
1MB, 1231x690px
> women over 35 are qt

pathetic.
pls check your head, theres something wrong with u.

image related : woman over 35
>>
File: problem solution 5.png (851KB, 1051x590px) Image search: [Google]
problem solution 5.png
851KB, 1051x590px
>>137344404

99% of all feminist leaders are lesbians.

thats why : DEFINITELY physically remove all lesbians asap.
>>
>>137344034
I wish the video ended with a drone strike
>>
>>137344034
Women as a species will be eliminated. It is inevitable that in the near future the only human females will be little girls.
>>
File: problem solution 4.png (1MB, 1202x840px) Image search: [Google]
problem solution 4.png
1MB, 1202x840px
>>
>>137344034
How many of them do you think got Blacked?
>>
File: problem solution 9.png (3MB, 2048x835px) Image search: [Google]
problem solution 9.png
3MB, 2048x835px
>>
File: problem solution 2.png (1MB, 1341x1006px) Image search: [Google]
problem solution 2.png
1MB, 1341x1006px
>>
File: download (1).jpg (96KB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
96KB, 1800x1200px
>>137346020
Magnificent shitpost, I must say. It is absolute shit, lad. Unfortunately you're going to have to come with me.
>>
>>137344034
What you have recognised is what all men saw 100 years ago.

Women over 35 who weren't married and didn't have at least 1 kid were seen as INSANE. That no man would go near them, why would we take advice about how to run society from them.

No we have childless women (Merkel) destroying Europe.

I agree with OP. Put these old whores back in their place with their 30 cats and let the families run society.
>>
>>137344034

That clip genuinely makes me angry. How can I make sure my daughter doesn't end up like that?
>>
>>137346020
sauce?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.