[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey! YOU! Yes! The fat blue haired Canadian lesbian!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: child-consent.jpg (25KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
child-consent.jpg
25KB, 480x480px
Ok, since /pol/ is drowning in leftists atm, let me ask them

>Who invented those 72 genders?
>Who made them legitimate?
>>
Sweet pea, they want to make gender ambiguous because they're Marxists preaching social infertility. Of course it's not real, of course they can't explain this, of course it's not legitimate.
>>
>>137342057
>of course it's not legitimate.
Canada recognizes those Tumblrisms though.
>>
bump

Really?
Not a single name?
No one's taking responsibility for this stunt?
>>
Do you really think the average lefty thinks that? Have you ever actually talked to a lefty? Does all your info about the left come from your friends shitposting to cause a division?
>>
>>137342299
Yes, Canadian law is starting to fail. Unenforceable laws are by definition bad laws which is what I suspect the tranny bill was, unenforceable lip service to a group that only has the problems they created for themselves

If you don't want hormones, be a feminine man. If you want go be a woman, you have to be convincing. It's just not fair on those around you if you simply expect them to know, you become a gender terrorist who deliberately tries to confuse people. That's being a shit.
>>
>>137341657
the solution to your pic is obvious. just let me diddle little children obviously you fucking bigot
>>
>>137341657
72 genders was a psyop by /pol/ kids who read Rules for Radicals lol how new are you
>>
How long until they start demanding full rights for children? What better way to increase the number of left-leaning voters than to grant suffrage to minors?
>>
File: 827.png (250KB, 680x638px) Image search: [Google]
827.png
250KB, 680x638px
>>137342791
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkNASf1bJrQ
Skip to the 12:30 mark. John Money is the origin point of all the gender shit leftists spew.
>>
>>137342973
>72 genders was a psyop by /pol/
This actually crossed my mind.

I'm breaking my head over this feminazi bullshit, but I figured if it was indeed a /pol/ psyop, I'd be laughing my balls off instead.
>>
>>137343383
Thanks!

>John Money
Old healthy straight white male...
expectations btfo
>>
>>137343937
Eh I doubt it. College marxists and Tumblr were preaching this shit long before Moot brought back /new/ as /pol/.
>>
>>137343383
This, John Money is a criminal pedophile and actually managed to get away with horrible crimes like this: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Reimer
>>
>>137344445
No shit. Money was a fervent defender of "affectionate pedophilia" and blamed the attacks on him for forcing Reimer to be a tranny on le vast right wing conspiracy.
>>
>>137344237
(((john money)))
>>
>>137345062
Haha! Holy shit, how could I see past that name...
I'd be the worst Gestapo agent.
>>
>>137344257
Interesting...
I only found out about it a few years ago.
Thought it was just a hype.
>>
>>137346193
It got buried under all the shit that happened in the pat few years. People seem to have forgotten the importance of looking for the origin point of this shit. It's not always Soros or the Frankfurt School.
>>
File: 0922 - yfkczTj.jpg (55KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
0922 - yfkczTj.jpg
55KB, 499x499px
>>137341657
>72 genders
>72 demon of goatia
hmmm
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.