[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Charlottesville/Race Stuff is a Distraction

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: mc.jpg (46KB, 624x467px) Image search: [Google]
mc.jpg
46KB, 624x467px
War with North Korea will likely resume very soon
>kim jong hasnt been seen for two weeks, last public appearance was july 30th.
>ambassadors from china and russia have been recalled back to north korea and vice versa
>top pentagon guy meeting with top SK military guy tomorrow/today (intl. dateline faggotry)
>defcon 3 likely within 72 hours

get ready goys
>>
>>137339358
Does the US still have the draft ?
>>
>>137339358
I agree its been far too quiet in north korea theyre surely up to something
>>
>>137339472
yes, but its up to if the president wants to do a draft.
>>
File: gettyimages-681603346.jpg (52KB, 1024x689px) Image search: [Google]
gettyimages-681603346.jpg
52KB, 1024x689px
>>137339358
North Korea is the distraction fampaitachibandesubaka
>war with China is the plan
>>
>>137339555
Checked, North Korea happening tomorrow
>>
I hope they nuke the day the sun is blocked by the moon
>>
>>137340296

agreed. I do believe the war with NK will absolutely lead to war against China. eventually.
>>
>>137340518
China promised to stay neutral should NK start the war tho
>>
>>137340296
>Implying a Korean proxy war isn't the form a Chinese war would take.
>>
>>137339358

its not a distraction

this is a proxy war by russia/china and allies backing the far left and far right to destabalize the US

might I also throw venezuela and cuba into the mix
>>
>>137339358
BUMP FOR REAL /pol/ SHIT
>>
>>137339555
>555
>>
>>137339358
>>137341852
>>137341852
please redirect to this thread its a video on the current situation on north korea
>>
>>137340296

Eventually, yeah.

US will knock them out of the game. US' long term goals are all about maintaining its power (as it should); the ME stuff is just using up all of their oil reserves before tapping into the domestic ones.

Russia is a thorn, but one that they figure can be surrounded by enough burgers to keep the people happy.
>>
Yeah... nah. I know you guys have a hard on for the big guy political stuff, but you should really temper you expectations of anything "big" arising from tensions with NK.

Here's a pretty good article about the climate East Asian politics and the positions all the players currently find themselves in: https://www.strategic-culture.org/news/2017/08/11/avoiding-nuclear-war-why-kim-jong-un-strategy-makes-sense.html

^_^
>>
is this an event where we all come together to fight a common enemy?>
>>
anyone got china/india UPDATE?
>>
>>137339358
anyone else?
>>137344272
>>
Kim chuckling. Trump sits in cuck chair.

...meanwhile in North Korea:

>building nukes
>testing missiles
>building nukes
>testing missiles

7 months into his administration and Cuck has accomplished nothing except letting N. Korea get more powerful.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.