[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Time to Face Facts

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: DinduBongoVan.jpg (154KB, 1024x696px) Image search: [Google]
DinduBongoVan.jpg
154KB, 1024x696px
/pol/ is a never-ending echo-chamber of flabby virgins shrieking about mudshits, shitskins and niggers. This is understandable, as a community of like-minded feebs helps to mitigate their feelings of impotence.

However, let us pause and consider reality. There are no longer any homogeneous western countries. Our populations are mixed and while the race ratios may change, multiculturalism is here stay whether you like it or not. So, what do? Genocide is popular with basement-dwellers, but it's not going to happen, boys. Attempting to out-breed your perceived enemies is also a self-defeating exercise given that the planet is already over-populated. So what's left?

Kids, sooner or later you will have to learn to co-exist with people whose appearance causes you to soil your panties in fear. There is no alternative. Give a nig a hug, Biff. You might like it.
>>
File: 1492538751980.jpg (154KB, 1252x892px) Image search: [Google]
1492538751980.jpg
154KB, 1252x892px
>>137336591
Do us a favor.
Kill yourself
>>
>>137336591
The number 1 characteristic of an echo chamber is that dissenting speech is censored. Censorship does not exist on /pol/.

See you in 2 hours shill.
>>
>>137336724
That was a well-constructed rejoinder. Unfortunately, shouting at facts does not cause them to go away.
>>
File: nerd virgins.jpg (88KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
nerd virgins.jpg
88KB, 900x506px
>>137336591
>virgins

Still shilling the virgin shaming?

Does that make you a roastie worshiping beta?
Or a roastie?
>>
>>137337712
I couldn't care less about your stupid attempt of shill thread. I stopped reading at "echo-chamber".
>>
>>137336591
>Australia

Almost thought you were a shill. Excellent bait in light of the times
>>
>>137337120
You dodged the topic of the thread. Why don't you have another crack at it?
>>
>>137338246
>>137337120
>Why didn't you bite the bait bro?

pathetic...
>>
>>137338051
You have replied twice now, so clearly you do care. But again, you haven't actually contributed anything. Keep trying, m80. With a little practice you might come up with something coherent.
>>
>>137337904
This. CTR/Shareblue shills are confirmed virgins by the DNC itself.
>>
>>137338487
Three replies now. Are we still not caring?
>>
>>137336591

t. kike

Even if you weren't creating this as bait you wouldn't understand how bad multiculturalism is cause you live in australia and the only people there who ain't anglos are chinese people, who actually contribute to society. You don't understand what it's like having all these dumb fucking niggers chimping out all over the place.

SAGE
>>
>>137338071
Why thank you. Very kind.
>>
File: image-60-280x300.jpg (16KB, 280x300px) Image search: [Google]
image-60-280x300.jpg
16KB, 280x300px
>>137336591
>Genocide is popular with basement-dwellers, but it's not going to happen, boys.
is that what you think?

even if that were the case, there's a promising third option, deportation. its a win-win! for us at least!
>>
>>137338789
The love for sliding shill threads is bigger then me.
I'm not going away so soon kangaroo boy
>>
>>137338838
Pressing the jew button is generally the first option for those who can't think. My condolences on that.

>you live in australia and the only people there who ain't anglos are chinese people

Your Amerilard 'education' is showing. We have people from every part of the globe here and we have been a beacon of multiculti success for the rest of the world to admire and attempt to emulate. Observe us and learn from us, Cletus.
>>
>>137338954
>even if that were the case, there's a promising third option, deportation. its a win-win! for us at least!

You're going to deport every non-white in the UK? The thread topic is facing facts, old chap. Let's deal with reality, wot?
>>
File: Barry M.jpg (575KB, 2099x1395px) Image search: [Google]
Barry M.jpg
575KB, 2099x1395px
>>137339001
>I'm not going away so soon kangaroo boy
I am happy to hear that, my brown friend.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.