[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AMA: Jewish Divorce Lawyer that often represents cheating women

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 207
Thread images: 25

File: IMG_6260.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6260.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
I graduated Cum Laude from NYU School of Law ten years ago and since have established my own private practice along with two partners and a handful of associates (and became a very wealthy man in the process).

Generally I take on the salacious cases, ie a woman is cheating on her husband who in turn goes off on her and then she wants to divorce him without losing custody and still retaining her share of his property. I'm seen some pretty brutal splits and would be willing to share the details, stories and the reasoning judges use when they make their rulings. AMA!

A particularly bitter case I worked on last year involved a young housewife in her 30s who had never worked a job in her life and was cheating on her husband who was struggling to pay off both of their student debts. The guy worked in real estate and had to travel pretty frequently and she would basically just act single while he was away. The whole entire town knew and during testimonies practically half of the neighborhood showed up and admitted that they had known that the woman was bringing home other men for the entire course of their five year marriage. The man broke down and was crying as his children (5 and 3) watched on in horror, not really understanding what was playing out in front of them. The man's argument against the woman (my client) was that she was unfaithful and thus was not entitled to any alimony or custody of the kids. The thing is though, because of his work schedule and constant work trips we were able to secure custody for my client (the whorebag) and even a little bit of alimony as we were able to argue that my whore client had willingly given up attending graduate school and forgoing future earning potential in order to mother the children and play a supporting family role. The horrible part? About 3 weeks ago I received word my client, who is now engaged, that her ex-husband had committed suicide (she received the lion's share of his savings and etc.). Shitty, but it pays.
>>
How does it feel to know that you will suffer in hell for eternity?
>>
>>137335671
>Shitty but it pays
You didn't even have to mention you're a kike. Your story followed by that gives it away.
>>
>>137336001
>How does it feel to know that you will suffer in hell for eternity?

Pretty damn good when I take my boat out and crack a cold one open with my law school buddies, as we share stories about the shmucks we stumped in court over the past few months.
>>
>>137336054
>You didn't even have to mention you're a kike. Your story followed by that gives it away.

Lol funny, anti-Semitic. Let me guess: you're poor? Sucks for you buddy. What sucks even more is that when a richer man like myself cums inside of your wife and you try to divorce her over your shattered manhood - I'll be waiting in court to take everything you own from you.
>>
if you want to offload any of that blood money to clear your conscience then hit me up
>>
>>137336252

Funny you would say that when you can't even bear moderate inconveniences in your life. If you put your finger on a hot stove you can't bear it for even half a second, yet you think it "feels good" to have hell as your lot, just because you are too prideful and evil to recognize Christ.

God abominates you and your entire synagogue of satan. You can't escape eternity.

>>137336399

rich or poor, in 200 years you are both the same, less than dust on the floor of a barn, in 1000 years even less than that; none can escape eternity
>>
>>137336667
>if you want to offload any of that blood money to clear your conscience then hit me up

More like cum money being that it all comes from cheating wives lol. Not like I give a fuck where it comes from, I just collect my check and head to the boat to crack open a cold one with my boys from lawschool.
>>
>>137336399
The kike, if he's real, doxxed himself in his original post. For a smart kike lawyer you sure do stupid fucking shit.
>>
>>137336787
>too prideful and evil to recognize Christ.
Jesus who???? Oh you mean that dude that we took out back and merked like a sick dog because he wouldn't stop running his mouth?? Yeah, we took care of him.
>>
i know lawyer like this

one day they get stabbed in back

it sometime take 1 year sometime 10 year

but always happen

be careful
>>
>>137336787
>rich or poor, in 200 years you are both the same, less than dust on the floor of a barn, in 1000 years even less than that; none can escape eternity

God clearly loves rich people more. He demonstrates it everytime he sends me another paycheck in the mail that I cash from my phone as I crack open another cold one with the boys from lawschool on my boat.
>>
>>137336955

Be careful man! That edge could cut diamonds.
>>
>>137336916
>The kike, if he's real, doxxed himself in his original post. For a smart kike lawyer you sure do stupid fucking shit.

Lol, you think that this is an identifying story??? You're a fucking idiot. I'll even go so far as to let you know that I work in LA. You'll never find me and if you did- I'm self-employed, fuck if I care. I got no worries on my mind, even if I wasn't a little drunk right now from cracking a couple cold ones open with the boys from lawschool this afternoon.
>>
>>137335671
What is the most common reason people cheat?
>>
>>137336399
Cool story bro. Just remember messing with another man's woman is a dangerous game. Specially in a country filled with unstable veterans who have done things they will talk about ever again. ;) For your sake I hope you are making shit up because some autist is going to doxx you even with the little info you given just for being an unlikable cunt.
>>
>>137335671
How does it feel to have lost your soul mate?
>>
>>137337113
>one day they get stabbed in back
>it sometime take 1 year sometime 10 year
>but always happen
>be careful

Learn how to speak you fucking fish-head. It will never happen to me because I have too much money. Rich people get to shit on other people and laugh about it as we crack a few cold ones open with the boys from law school on our boats together.
>>
>>137335671
What beer do you drink with the boys?
>>
>>137337328
>Be careful man! That edge could cut diamonds.

It's all facts my guy. Tell that to the dudes that merked him, don't get tense with the messenger.
>>
>>137337530

You are wrong though. Jesus rose from the dead you moron.
>>
>>137335671
Timestamped degree or you're full of shit, Schlomo Goldberg-Shekelwitzstein.
>>
>>137337333
>What is the most common reason people cheat?

Lack of attention from their husbands that are preoccupied trying to make ends meet for the family, which the non-working housewives can't understand.

Or just rich girls that grow up and are used to doing whatever they want and cheat and then still see themselves as their own victims.
>>
>>137336955

Perfidious jew, by the time you realize who your Lord is it will be far too late, and there will only be weeping and gnashing of teeth for you. The more you blaspheme His name the worse your lot will be, for the punishments in hell are not the same for all.

you repeat "cracking a cold one with the boys" a lot which indicates that this is just fake posting, which makes this one post worse, because you're blaspheming Christ as a joke; you probably aren't even a jew, and you're condemning yourself to hell for a bad joke
>>
You could have chosen to shill for the NRA and instead you became a divorce lawyer. How does it feel to be a cuck? It's as if you searched for the most feminine job out there without being ridiculed.
>>
>>137335671
>I graduated Cum Laude from NYU School of Law
1. Is studying at american universities even hard?

2. Do you have connections and help from other Jews?
>>
>>137337418
>Cool story bro. Just remember messing with another man's woman is a dangerous game. Specially in a country filled with unstable veterans who have done things they will talk about ever again. ;) For your sake I hope you are making shit up because some autist is going to doxx you even with the little info you given just for being an unlikable cunt.

What's the matter bro? Mad that the woman you love is getting her tight pink pussy stretched out around another, richer man's dick as he watches is go up and down and up and down and up and down? You bitter that your old lover is happy and sexually satisfied and a greater man is getting to have her every night while you sit, alone and bitter, because the world forgot about you after we were done using you for our war.
>>
>>137335671
give me your address ima shoah you somthing
>>
>>137335671
Have you ever considered gassing yourself?
>>
>>137337329
> all this anger because retards on 4chan don't like your story

You have self esteem issues my friend, just tell your stories if you're so inclined.
>>
>>137337440
>How does it feel to have lost your soul mate?

Not sure if you are asking how do people feel when they lose spouses or if you're asking how it feels to not have a conscious, commas are very very important.

But anyways, I never have lost a spouse but I think that generally the women get over it quicker because they're more likely to just throw themselves onto another guy. Wheras the men, who are breadwinners don't have 7 days a week to just whore around at local bars and go home with strangers to fill the void. Divorce is much more emotionally tough on men then women.
>>
File: 1472510036604.png (618KB, 684x577px) Image search: [Google]
1472510036604.png
618KB, 684x577px
>>137335671
>About 3 weeks ago I received word my client, who is now engaged, that her ex-husband had committed suicide
Why? If you're going to kill yourself, take her out with you. Fake story.
>>
nice erotic role play

very realistic
>>
>>137337440
>Jews
>having souls
wat
>>
>>137337509
>What beer do you drink with the boys?

Personally, I'm a chill dude from way back so I keep it real from my days of being indebted during law school with the boys and tend to crack open a cold Coors Light with the boys. Fuck all that faggy microbrew shit.
>>
>>137338140
*and her lawyer
>>
>how to get easy replies: the thread

My favorite has to be this quality LARPer.
>>137337725

Good thread OP
>>
>>137337640
>You are wrong though. Jesus rose from the dead you moron.

Lol, dude shoulda just stayed down given how bad we kicked the shit out of him the first time.
>>
>>137338238
I mean, they chose to be. Free will and all that
>>
File: 7proxies.png (302KB, 514x339px) Image search: [Google]
7proxies.png
302KB, 514x339px
>>137335671
>post picture from camera
>tells us a eventful story that can be tracked
boy for a jew lawyer you sure are one dumb kike
>>
How do you want to go on the day of the rope?
>>
File: bait.jpg (18KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
18KB, 600x600px
>>137335671
>fantasy the post
dont take the bait fellow goyim
>>
>>137337725
>Perfidious jew, by the time you realize who your Lord is it will be far too late, and there will only be weeping and gnashing of teeth for you. The more you blaspheme His name the worse your lot will be, for the punishments in hell are not the same for all.

It's funny because Jesus Vs. The Jews Round 1 was a pretty crushing defeat for Jesus. Keep telling yourself that though. Fuck if I'm gonna be thinking about that bullshit while I'm cracking open a cold one with the boys from law school on my yacht.
>>
>bait thread conducting low-energy personal army request for whomever graduated Cum Laude in 2007 from NYU and owns a boat
>>
>>137337856
>1. Is studying at american universities even hard?
I would have thought that studying law and graduating Cum Laude he would have at least spelt it i.e. otherwise it just reads like copy-pasta from some MRA blog.
>>
this is the guy that was pretending to be the banker a while ago lol
>>
>>137337329
It's not hard to find a jew divorce lawyer who graduated NYU in that time frame especially since you gave us a city, too. Most lawyers from NYU don't do divorce work. You're probably full of it, but some random yid will bear the full brunt of /pol/s wrath anyway.
>>
>>137338333
What's the best way for someone who's starting to make a lot of money and thinking of getting married to protect himself from a shark like yourself
>>
>>137335671
And this is why we need to reopen the camps
>>
>>137337835
>You could have chosen to shill for the NRA

Guns are fuckin gay and divorce attorneys are all bro as fuck. It's like the fraternity of law graduates. We all are a bunch of old fraternity boys from ugrad who know what it's like to pipe out another dudes girl so we don't mind sharing stories about the cases we take while we crack open a few cold ones with the boys from lawschool on our boats.
>>
>>137335671
do you ever want to represent the husband in these cases? for like the legal challenge or whatever? wife's side is ezmode with how ridiculously biased the courts are.
>>
>>137338724
>crack open a few cold ones with the boys from lawschool on our boats.
we get it dude you dont have to repeat that shit every 30 seconds
>>
>>137337856
>1. Is studying at american universities even hard?
>2. Do you have connections and help from other Jews?

It's incredibly fucking hard. American Universities are the best and for as much as I'm drunk posting like an idiot, frat-bro on here, I worked my ass off to earn my degree and it was far from easy. To graduate at the top of your class in a top law school means you beat the bell curve and finished above some of the smartest people in the world.

2) Fuck yes. The Jewish network all but insures that as long as you graduate you can't fuck up and not get a job.
>>
>Jewish

Gas yourself
>>
>>137338551
This
>>
>>137338932
How do we change the legal system to make it less fucked
>>
>>137335671
8.67/10
Not bad
>>
>>137338519
When you say crack open a cold one 10 posts in a row it kind of defeats the purpose. It makes it seem like you're trying to be provocative. Advice for your next shitpost, make sure to say that the guy is white and there was some black guy who you introduced the wife to or something. You're really lacking in a couple areas that if worked on you could be a lot more successful in the future.
>>
>>137335671
Don't you ever worry about people finding you and killing you? , that's why i always put off this sort of shit desu.
>>
Did you ever fuck her?
>>
>>137335671
Hope you understand you will not survive the day of the rope.
>>
File: IMG_6372 2.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6372 2.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>137337889
>how does it know that one day, your wife will be the one suing you and taking half your shekels?

False because I'll be the one cheating on her and laughing about it as I motorboat some tits and crack open another cold one with my boys from lawschool out on the boat.

Also, I'm a diviorce attorney, which is like the perfect excuse to get my future wife to sign a prenup. She'll just roll her eyes and be like "typical lawyer stuff" meanwhile I'm fist deep in vagina cracking open some cold ones with the mahfaking boys on my got damn yacht. BOOYA PUSSIES!!!!
>>
>>137337927
>give me your address ima shoah you somthing

I would but you'd probably fuck it up and spell it wrong in your GPS, dipshit.
>>
>>137337950
LOL
>>
>>137337950
>Have you ever considered gassing yourself?
Nah, life is too sweet. I have considered taking a full bong worth of marijuana gas straight to my fucking lungs as I spark up a fat one on the boat with the motherfucking boys.
>>
And now he's unloading from the Facebook of whoever he wants personal army on
>>
>>137339539
Exactly.
>>
>>137338140
>Why? If you're going to kill yourself, take her out with you

Because not everyone is a fucking freakshow, school shooter, autist like you.
>>
>>137337686
What about the men?
>>
File: 1277815444416.jpg (45KB, 374x309px) Image search: [Google]
1277815444416.jpg
45KB, 374x309px
>How to speed up the radicalization process: The Thread

I don't care if you're a real kike, a leftist or a nazi trying to recruit. I like it either way.
>>
>>137336399
You have to have functional legs to go to court, schlomo
>>
>>137335671
Would one of gods chosen help a goyim out, I'm broke and my ex is literally pilfering me financially even though our child's in my custody..
Dunno wat do, tried a few lawyers got no result and lost more money, now living on next to nothing and still getting deductions.

I'd be alright with this ifff hypothetically the money were to raise a child and probably not an addiction to prescription or some shit.
>>
File: laughs in american.jpg (29KB, 374x378px) Image search: [Google]
laughs in american.jpg
29KB, 374x378px
>>137337461
>thinking you're too rich to be stabbed in the back
>>
>>137338637
>What's the best way for someone who's starting to make a lot of money and thinking of getting married to protect himself from a shark like yourself

Buy a better lawyer and don't put a ring on it until you get a fucking prenup. Then you can crack open a cold one with the boys from law school in peace.
>>
>>137335671
have you ever represented a women who you felt their cheating was justified?
>>
>>137338929
>we get it dude you dont have to repeat that shit every 30 seconds

Chyeah I do, cuz that's how often I fuckin crack open another cold one with the boys from lawschool and occasionally even spark up another fat one while I'm at it.
>>
Can you share some more interesting stories from your work?
>>
>>137335671
Hey, did you have sexual intercourse with any of your clients?
>>
>>137335671

stop larping faggot

sage
>>
>>137336399
Oh, you're that guy. Enjoy the roof party? Too bad that hedge fund internship of yours didn't work out, bud. Hope you enjoy your lawyering.
>>
>>137339024
>How do we change the legal system to make it less fucked

It is actually changing. Alimony used to be automatically awarded to females basically but the law is reflecting the fact that roles are changing. Likewise more women are cheating on men who earn less.

All things considered: women cheat way more than men and end up better off after divorces. Sucks. But what can you do, besides tell some funny stories of shmucks offing themselves and crack open another cold one with the boys from law school on your boat.
>>
>>137338182
It's so summer in here. Fucking new face falling for massive b8. Like a like lawyer could figure out how to even make a tripcode.

Saged for fake and gay
>>
File: Christianity.png (1MB, 2258x1258px) Image search: [Google]
Christianity.png
1MB, 2258x1258px
>>137335671
You need Jesus, ya SOB
>>
>>137335671
Any lawyer who can only repeat "cracked open a cold one with the boys" is a failure
>>
Having used both jew and italian lawyers, why are italians superior in almost everyway?
>>
Are you married and does it put you off marriage?

It's sad that I respect what you do considering you've gotta make a living.
>>
>>137339634
>What about the men?

I haven't really supported too many men as the lead attorney. Only in my early years but as I carved out my niche it generally revolved more and more about arguing cases for women without jobs who are seeking alimony from breadwinning husbands. You end up very specialized as a lawyer.

In my case, I cheat on my girlfriend because I make more money and could replace her easily.
>>
File: IMG_1965.jpg (66KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1965.jpg
66KB, 600x600px
>Replying to this larp trash bait slide thread
Sure is summer in here
>>
>>137340311
>all aqual in christ
Never stops to amuse me.
>>
>>137339820
>Would one of gods chosen help a goyim out, I'm broke and my ex is literally pilfering me financially even though our child's in my custody..
>Dunno wat do, tried a few lawyers got no result and lost more money, now living on next to nothing and still getting deductions.
>I'd be alright with this ifff hypothetically the money were to raise a child and probably not an addiction to prescription or some shit.

If you were jewish I would. If you say, "Jesus got his ass kicked by the all-powerful, all-knowing, all-seeing Jews" ten times in a row I will Venmo you $1,000.
>>
>>137340512
its ok. summer will be over in a couple of weeks.

LALALA IM GOING TO SHIT UP YOUR THREAD OP AND YOU CANT STOP ME
>>
There are no divorce lawyers in LA who graduated from NYU School of Law. It takes less than five minutes to look this shit up retards. This thread shouldn't of went past 1 post.
>>
File: ho ho ho ho.gif (787KB, 300x187px) Image search: [Google]
ho ho ho ho.gif
787KB, 300x187px
>>137337461
lol the boat the boat the boat and cold one blah blah, Jew you should know of all things the devil makes good on a deal for a soul.
>>
File: 1457149059948.png (736KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1457149059948.png
736KB, 1280x720px
>>137339629
>if you're not a cuck you're a freakshow
>>
>>137339867
>>thinking you're too rich to be stabbed in the back

Why would any of my boys stab my back? We're too busy stabbing open a hole in a few cold ones with the boys on our boats so we can guzzle down more Coors Light and laugh at all the shmucks we cucked out of their life savings.
>>
File: stainedpepe.jpg (246KB, 452x649px) Image search: [Google]
stainedpepe.jpg
246KB, 452x649px
>>137340192
You could actually do a lot in your position, if you cared enough to shit on client attorney privilege sneakily enough and create new precedents for other lawyers to reference.

But accountability and pleasure are the prizes you win for pissing away your morals after cracking open a cold one.
>>
>>137337894
>jew admitting hes using goyims for his wars
LARP
nice try you make your contentious greedy jew behaviour very believable
>>
File: vr1.webm (3MB, 700x392px) Image search: [Google]
vr1.webm
3MB, 700x392px
Time to derail with some lols
>>
>>137339942
>have you ever represented a women who you felt their cheating was justified?

Moreso that they all tend to play the victim afterwards. It's not that they say it's justified they just explain it until it becomes some sob story where they had no choice but to fuck over their husband.

Which is funny, cuz none of these whores seem too sad when they're on our boat cracking open some cold ones with the motherfucking boys and sucking our cocks off in the bunker.
>>
>>137340749
>implying a jew tells you the truth
>>
This larp is ridiculous.
>>
File: ferengijew.jpg (65KB, 600x452px) Image search: [Google]
ferengijew.jpg
65KB, 600x452px
>>137338264
>Coors

makes me feel a bit sorry for you desu. life is too fucking short, how can you be that tasteless?

I see the appeal of what you do, and recognize that your knowledge and skills are highly desired in this degenerate era. Also, it's got to be nice to have the Tribe shilling for you, and guilting the other team that is morally superior with your outlandish lies about the past.

Thanks for coming here to educate yourself on the filthy lies your people have peddled. Absolutely the synagogue of Satan.
>>
>>137336001
how does it feel to take the bait?
>>
File: 1502633026142.png (1MB, 2000x700px) Image search: [Google]
1502633026142.png
1MB, 2000x700px
derailing gay thread
>>
>>137335671
why even go work as a lawyer in court cases
free market is crap these days and state jobs are more comfy
>>
>>137340749

We were too busy cracking open cold ones to look it up.
>>
>>137340033
>Can you share some more interesting stories from your work?

I'm actually considering writing a book basically detailing all of the lawyer lifestyle debauchery that we pull. Kinda like a Wolf of Wall Street type deal. I have too many responses to type out the whole story in great detail but....

>Story Time

So this entire past year my boy from NYU has been telling me all about this one case he's working on and how the man still hasn't found out that his woman is cheating and blah blah blah. But the thing is that this dude isn't really one of "the boys" he's a younger dude on the periphery of our friend group that occasionally gets invited to crack open a cold one with the boys from lawschool on our boat because he was a pledge while one of my good friends was the fraternity president of a solid undergraduate fraternity. Anyways, every fucking time it seems like this kid is telling us the same story about the same client but he always tells us it only when we're all super drunk and he wants to keep it on the hush hush because he often brings his girlfriend along. So I always just thought he was weird as shit and never really understood why he was lying to his girlfriend about what he did....until last week when I realized that his girlfriend that he often brings along was not indeed his girlfriend but rather the cheating housewife that he was representing.

We were like, fuck dude, that's sick, and now every weekend we invite him to come crack open a few cold ones with the boys from lawschool on our boats.
>>
>>137340055
>Hey, did you have sexual intercourse with any of your clients?

Only twice and in both cases at least six months had passed and it was more like we became friends and stayed in touch and then they were on our boat cracking open some cold ones with the boys and things just happened. Not like we take our clients out and fuck them while we're representing them. That's savage, that's investment banker shit.
>>
>>137336001
He's doing his job, and ultimately he's just making a case. It's up to the judge to make a final decision if it goes that far.

I think knowing that my work, in some indirect way, led to someone commit suicide would eat away at me. Then again I have no idea what it's like to make lawyer money. Even small time lawyers make in a month what I do in a year.

>>137335671
I have a scenario for you: A father and mother had 3 children. Eventually they got divorced and he ended up paying loads of child support. The divorce was pretty messy, and years later the mother goes back and argues she wasn't paid enough during those years and even though all the "children" are over the age of 22 now, he is still paying support in back payments.

Well now the curious bit... What action could the father take if he unwittingly found out, due to a DNA test, that one of the children was never his?
>>
>>137340419
>Having used both jew and italian lawyers, why are italians superior in almost everyway?

Probably because they actually give a fuck about you wheras we are much better at collecting a lot of fees from a lot of people at once and then heading home to crack open some cold ones with the boys on our boats.
>>
>>137340467
>Are you married and does it put you off marriage?

Been dating the same chick for a year now and honestly, she doesn't care what I do as long as she gets to come on the boat and crack open a few cold ones with the boys from law school
>>
>>137335671
And people wonder why we hate kikes
>>
>>137335671
In your experience, given the cases you deal with...Are men better off simply murdering their cheating wives? I feel like most men would be better off spending 5-10 years in the clink than a lifetime of alimony payments and bickering over the children.
>>
>>137336399

Rich or poor, it doesn't matter. It's all the same when you're dead. Be nice.
>>
>>137336252
>on the boat and crack my anus open with my law school buddies

okay, mr. goatse. post pics of ur stretched anus
>>
>>137335671
Don't get me wrong, but you said yourself you're disturbed by some things you find out about your clients. Does any sort of guilt or w.e kind of feeling ever get to you? How do you cope? Also, how do you function with women, considering you see them regularely at their worst?
>>
>>137340834
>pissing away your morals

More like pissing off the deck of my yacht as I crack open another cold one with the motherfuckin boys from lawschool. BOOM PUSSY!!!
>>
>>137341723
>the child was never his
>asking for a friend
Canada
>>
>>137341516
>We were too busy cracking open cold ones to look it up.

Fuck yeah my guy. Hey, maybe we should all just get along and crack open a few cold ones with the boys from law school back out on my boat?
>>
>>137342183
>>137336252
Keep saying this to yourself.
>>
HOLY SHIT THIS IS THE WORST FAKE STORY I'VE EVER READ. I'M SO MAD AT THIS GUY'S CALIBER OF WRITING THAT I ACTUALLY FEEL DISGUST.

GO PRACTICE SOMEWHERE ELSE
>>
>>137341723
>I think knowing that my work, in some indirect way, led to someone commit suicide would eat away at me. Then again I have no idea what it's like to make lawyer money

Exactly. If you could feel, just once, what it's like to look back at that golden coast as you crack open another cold one with your mother.fucking.got.damn.boys from law the fuck school, you would understand.
>>
>>137340493
Interesting. Why is your girlfriend replaceable, though? Is she shallow? If not, does depth and character not matter to you?

Also, any insight into gay divorce? I know you specialize in defending wives, but have your law school buddies dealt with them? Are they more amicable or vicious?
>>
>>137335671
Eh, if not you surely another kike would have taken the job. That's the sad story here.

On a related note, I now a guy who killed his wife and then her lawyer after losing custody for his children. If I remember correctly he got something like 12 years, so very mild considering that he murdered two people. That was reason for me to never go into law school, lol.
>>
File: lololoolololol.png (523KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
lololoolololol.png
523KB, 1200x800px
>>137335671
Youre literally the merchant in this meme
Im in med school and will not get married because of what marriage has become.
I salute your honesty, Merchant.
>>
>>137337329
bro as if you arent larping.

I doubt i see your face at any of my hollywood joints. You probably spend 5k on tables at Bootsy Bellows, EPLP, or Skybar at Mondrain and get rejected by arab hoes like a fucking paki.

Bro, i live in Nobu, i sleep there.
>>
>>137342027
>In your experience, given the cases you deal with...Are men better off simply murdering their cheating wives? I feel like most men would be better off spending 5-10 years in the clink than a lifetime of alimony payments and bickering over the children.

As long as they pay me a check to support them in criminal court when they get charged for murder...that's what I'll advise them. Then I'll cash that fucking blood money and take it straight to Del Mar Station and buy another 18 Rack of Coors Light so i can crack em open with the boys from law school on my boat.
>>
>as his children (5 and 3) watched on in horror

What kind of fucked up court has the children setting there when evidence is being presented that mommy is a whore? Nice larp, faggot.
>>
>>137342144
>>on the boat and crack my anus open with my law school buddies
>okay, mr. goatse. post pics of ur stretched anus

Hahahahahha that's funny as hell honestly.
>>
>>137335671
Man hells gonna be toasty after representing cheating women. Should've chose a profession where you wouldn't end up an immoral husk of your former self
>>
>>137341995
Suicide is a cowards way out. He should have went to the nearest synagogue and slit peoples throats, drinking their blood as people run in horror. Drinking Semite blood will give you knowledge local pagan shamans say.
>>
File: 1502233299803.png (307KB, 498x497px) Image search: [Google]
1502233299803.png
307KB, 498x497px
>>137339438
no dude, i am comming with my band: RWDS.
>>
>>137336252
Muh boat

Good attempt at a LARP but you messed up early.
>>
This is hilarious.
>>
>>137342154
>How do you cope?

How do I cope?????? Take one guess.
>>137342154
>Also, how do you function with women,

I'll tell you both of these things brother - I take my fat check down to Del Mar Station and I cash that motherfucker at the bank down the street. Then I throw Sketchy Randy $30 for a 20-sack because I'm in a good mood and I cop another 18 pack of Coors Light. Then, I drive that shit home to my house on the coast line, I take my boat out, I call up the boys, and we crack open some fuckin cold ones with the boys from law school on my motherfucking boat. Got fucking DAMN THAT SHIT FEEL GOOD DONT IT MY NIGGUH!!!!
>>
>>137335671
Can you commit suicide on a livestream?
>>
Larp/10 no free (you)s. You have to buy them.
>>
>>137335671
>shitty but it pays
fucking scum. I dont care if youre a larp, but people who actually do this and help destroy families deserve hanging.
>>
>>137335671
Shit, I am studying laws and this is what a must fear, knowing that i have sometimes to fuck the good guys, desu I don't think is could handle it
>>
>>137342575
>Interesting. Why is your girlfriend replaceable, though? Is she shallow? If not, does depth and character not matter to you?
>Also, any insight into gay divorce? I know you specialize in defending wives, but have your law school buddies dealt with them? Are they more amicable or vicious?

Naw, we all hate fags bro. My girlfriend is replaceable because she's just a hole my guy. Just another hole. When she's out, I'll find another hole. And I'll be fist deep in her as I crack open a cold one with the boys from law school on my boat.
>>
>>137335671
damn

jews really have no honor
>>
>>137342575
>, any insight into gay divorce?

Jewish people don't fuck with that gay shit because we don't want our race to go extinct like caucasians BOOM FAGGOT, SUCK ON THAT

*takes Coors Light out of 18 rack and cracks it open as he cheerses the boys from law school*
>>
>>137335671
I won't ask you any questions, but I WILL call you a disgusting parasite.
>>
File: IMG_20170718_113129.jpg (698KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170718_113129.jpg
698KB, 1080x1920px
>>137342743
>del mar station
>in fucking pasadena
>being a LARPing trustfund baby korean
>cracking open on a boat
wow bro you drive 45miles down to newport to stroke your circumcised cock after every case you win?

damn bro im impressed, you talk like some Magic Mike ENTP fuckboi "tech" entrepreneur. you ball
>>
Do you think being a paralegal is a shitty job?
>>
>>137342718
>I doubt i see your face at any of my hollywood joints. You probably spend 5k on tables at Bootsy Bellows, EPLP, or Skybar at Mondrain and get rejected by arab hoes like a fucking paki.
>Bro, i live in Nobu, i sleep there.

Name a place this Friday night and tell me what brand and color watch you want me to buy and I promise you I will roll up on you with the boys from law school and kick your ass after I crack open another cold one.

Swear on my life, give me a time and place this upcoming Friday night and tell me what watch to wear and you'll catch an ass whooping from all the boys. We're gonna woop your ass so hard your boys see it and say, "fuck that pussy", and then all become our boys.
>>
>>137343346
Kek. Thanks, Heeb Lawyer. I feel enlightened now. If I ever have a Coors again, I'll drink it in honor of you and your buddies from law school who will probably be out on the boat.
>>
>>137340210
He's not using a tripcode, you turbonewfaggot.
>>
>>137336955
I wish all American Christians could see this image of the kike.

This is what they all really think.
>>
>>137342831
>Man hells gonna be toasty after representing cheating women.

Only thing toasy about it will be the inside of the pussies of all the cheating women I reconvene with down there. I'll be like a fucking legend in hell, all the bitches will know me and I'll know which ones fuck.

i'm not sure when I'll make it to hell, but when I do, I'll be floating down the River of Styxx, cracking open a few cold ones with the boys on our mother fucking eternal boat.
>>
File: M8NJ0iD.jpg (53KB, 562x720px) Image search: [Google]
M8NJ0iD.jpg
53KB, 562x720px
>>137335671
>A particularly bitter case I worked on last year involved a young housewife in her 30s

To read the rest of the Story, please visit Literotica.com
>>
>>137343292
>Shit, I am studying laws and this is what a must fear, knowing that i have sometimes to fuck the good guys, desu I don't think is could handle it

Once you catch your first paycheck and cash that shit out on a few cold ones to crack open with the boys from lawschool, all your fears will go away.
>>
>>137343778
lmao, come to warwick tuesday, buy yourself a table. make yourself feel good, and then realize you and your boys cant get in with the lack of pussy you are bringing
>ill bring you a watch

dont talk money to a man whose watch costs your car, fuckboy
>>
>>137343991
>To read the rest of the Story, please visit Literotica.com

Lol, stop reading cuckold stories you weirdo.
>>
>>137344194
>dont talk money to a man whose watch costs your car, fuckboy

Lol, real money doesn't get spent on watches or cars. Me and the boys are gonna FUCK you up bro. I'll wear my gold and blue Rolex Submariner and I'll see you at Warwick with the boys and we'll be cracking open a few cold ones with some whores.
>>
>>137344356
>stop reading cuckold stories

I think the Ashley Madison leaks have clearly proven that literotica aint just 'stories' in North America
>>
File: 1487260836655.jpg (134KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1487260836655.jpg
134KB, 1000x1000px
>>137343778
>Triggered by superiority
>Thinking one can buy respect

You know, I wouldn't really be surprised if you turned out to be a Saudi-Israeli mutt.
>>
>>137344652
who says I pay for my shit boi

make sure you bring a '96-'04 of Screaming Eagle cabernet sauvigion. I actually have taste
>>
>>137344652
What dose 'real money' get spent on? If not cars and watches?
I make 28,000 AUD per year after taxes. (About 20,000 USD). My watch came on the front of a magazine about WWII. I don't own a car because I can't afford one.
>>
Can't wait to crack open a cold one with the boys from law school on my private dirigible. Just got a big settlement for Monsanto. Some poor schmuck farmer had to give us the family farm 'cause some seeds blew on his property. Hanged himself that night, lol! Serves him right for working with his hands - shoulda gone to law school.

I worked hard on this file, and almost missed the Sabbath on numerous occasions because I was digging through his trash and accidentally forgot what day it was! Coke will do that to you.

Anybody know how to make nightmares stop?
>>
/EndLARP

FULL DISCLOSURE: I am actually a frat boy from UNC Chapel Hill and am absolutely not jewish. I do, however, love cracking open a few cold ones with the frat brahs on one of our boats.

Anyways, rate my LARP. I personally give this one a 9/10 at the beggining with a lazy effort towards the end.
>>
>>137345016
nah man, saudis buy nice rolexes. this guy is just some new money korean (hence the rolex)
>>
>>137345035
>who says I pay for my shit boi
>make sure you bring a '96-'04 of Screaming Eagle cabernet sauvigion. I actually have taste

You're a huge faggot for A) Taking the bait B) Acting like as big of a douchebag as my LARPing alter-ego. Lmfao, you're a loser.
>>
>>137345238
Are you super-rich anyway?
>>
>>137343778
kike got triggered
>>
>>137345421
ayy

good thread
>>
>>137345421
>i was only pretended to be retarded
>47 posts by this ID

how does my bitch's bentley look? haha
>>
>>137345448
>Are you super-rich anyway?

Not super-rich but well off enough that I have a nice place by Lake Norman with a boat and a main house in Raleigh. Well, my parents do at least. With a finance degree from UNC I should do well enough for myself though, I think.
>>
>>137340903
That was pretty funny. What game is that? Post more pls.
>>
File: 1502603880707.png (1MB, 1201x1096px) Image search: [Google]
1502603880707.png
1MB, 1201x1096px
>>137345238
Pretty good larp, made me super motivated in my business area.

LARP more often, you get some butthurt replies and I get some badass motivation.
>>
>>137345935
>how does my bitch's bentley look? haha

I have no idea but your "bitch" looked beat as hell and you're a peasant for seeing a Bentley and thinking "oh shit bro I better take a picture of this because I've never been around such luxury before".

I was totally LARPing, but you genuinely suck as a human.
>>
>>137346163
>Pretty good larp, made me super motivated in my business area.
>LARP more often, you get some butthurt replies and I get some badass motivation.

Preciate it my guy, stay hustling.
>>
>>137346208
i already called you out as LARPing, stop being a buttmad autist
>>
>>137336787
re: dust... that may be true, so worrying about that period of time is dumb.

making the best of the time you aren't dust - that's a good plan.
>>
>>137345935

Obviously that's not you or your "bitch's" Bently because you're taking a picture of it and acting like you've never seen a sports car before.

But is that seriously your "bitch"? Lol, pls tell me it's your mom or something. That woman is built like a stick with the hair of Haggard from Hairy Potter. You get no bid because calling women bitches isn't frat my guy.
>>
>>137335671
>Shitty, but it pays.

you're so cool dude. like i want to be just like you. i'm glad you are at the top of society
>>
>>137346370
>i already called you out as LARPing, stop being a buttmad autist

Yeah but I was kidding to get a reaction...you actually came on here and posted a picture of an ugly chick standing next to the first Bentley you've ever seen and genuinely tried to pass it off as you being a baller....then you proceeded to say some douchebag shit about fancy whiskey and actually the phrase "because I actually have the taste"....that is so gay dude hahaha
>>
>>137345238
9/10. Good thread. Good luck in school anon.
>>
>>137337461
>It will never happen to me because I have too much money.

Not even real jews talk like that. OP is a faggot. Fake thread.
>>
>>137345935

Gayest comment of the entire thread hahahahaha. For real my guy, how old are you, actually?
>>
>>137345238
I drove by UNC today on my way home - I could've cracked a few cold ones with you - sheeeiitttt
>>
>>137345935

Dope whip if hers, sorry I insulted her if that's your actual girlfriend.
>>
>>137336252
>crack a cold one open with my law school buddies

>>137336808
>open a cold one with my boys

>>137337130
>crack open another cold one with the boys from lawschool on my boat

>>137337329
>cracking a couple cold ones open with the boys from lawschool this afternoon

>>137337461
> as we crack a few cold ones open with the boys from law school

>>137338519
>while I'm cracking open a cold one with the boys from law school on my yacht

Is this what autism looks like?
>>
>>137347221
>I drove by UNC today on my way home - I could've cracked a few cold ones with you - sheeeiitttt

Fuck man I'm in Lake Norman now, but always down to crack open a few cold ones with the boys.
>>
>>137347273
>Is this what autism looks like?

Basically
>>
>>137335671
do you see a lot of military men on the other side of the negotiation table? I hear military wives are pretty much whores.
>>
>>137336001
Hiw is it his fault that beta Billy and omega Robby get sucked out ?

They chose the whores based on looks and muh dick
Or based on what they could get.

They deserve evrything they have gotten.
>>
>>137335671
I told my wife before we were married that if she ever tried anything like that, I'd kill her and her lawyer, and I absolutely meant it.

Her exact words were, "I would hope so".

Just thought I'd share.
>>
Another day another dolla
>>
The man broke down and was crying as his children (5 and 3) watched on in horror, not really understanding what was playing out in front of them.

I've known lawyers whose souls went dark from what they had to do as a lawyer. But I guess I never knew one like you, happy and successful because it didn't bother him much.
>>
>>137335671
>getting married
>having children
>2017

retards
>>
>>137335671

Hello,

I am on a boat and about to crack open a few cold ones with my boys from law school.

I have some questions regarding your excellent trolling skills and also law.

Let's get the most important parts out of the way first, how long have you been trolling/grief'ing people? Do you ever take this practice (ha!) into online games? I think you could get some story worthy results from doing so!

As for the law, I am in Canada. In Canada pretty much unless the woman is a cracked out whore and the guy isn't and the guy gets the best lawyer and the woman doesn't even try to get a lawyer, and the guy is making huge sums of money, the woman pretty much always wins. Is it the same way in the area you practice law?

If you are a (non-jewish) agnostic-atheist and graduate top of class, and become good friends with connected jews, can that pay off? In other words, would the jews help someone out that isn't jewish if the guy was a bro?
>>
>>137348014
Did she understand you were being serious? How old are you btw
>>
Twas a joke my guys. I'm a LARPing lanky frat douche with a very modest boat in Lake Norman.

/thread
>>
>>137345157
lol!
>>
>>137348412
She absolutely understood. I'd told her about how I grew up under a similar situation with a single mother, and how I would never allow that to happen to my own kids. I love her more than life itself, and she knows that, but there's no doubt in her mind that I was serious.
>>
>>137348412
I'm 27.
>>
>>137337461
100% a larper.
People who are actually rich, and earned that money themselves are typically smart enough to realize that if they piss off the wrong person, poor, or not getting ahold of a gun is not hard.

Shit ton of replies in this thread though. Sounds like you got some people going.
>>
>>137335671
What is the criteria for a person to keep custody of their children?
>>
>>137336955
>Yeah, we took care of him.

Yet somehow he's become more powerful in this world than you will ever be. You are an insect no different than a mosquito, you will die and be forgotten. yet the man you insult has achieved immortality absolute, even if you think this world is the only one.
>>
>>137348640
Only the newfags fell for this obvious fucking shitposting slide thread.
>>
>>137335671
>Shitty, but it pays.
One word: karma. Enjoy it.
>>
So how is it to open up a cold one on your boat with the boys from law school?

Because I like to have a cold one one with the boys from the construction site in the park with the abbos.
>>
File: stalingrad drift.webm (754KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
stalingrad drift.webm
754KB, 1280x720px
>>137336399

one post into the thread and you have a breakdown and sperg out.

fucking christ why did Hitler have to lose before he finishing gassing your tribe
>>
File: 1437538502220.jpg (276KB, 1280x965px) Image search: [Google]
1437538502220.jpg
276KB, 1280x965px
>>137345238
I didnt realize it until like the 5th "crack open a few cold ones"

GJ anon 9.5/10
>>
File: ydhgxduitfkuvgifi.jpg (24KB, 581x659px) Image search: [Google]
ydhgxduitfkuvgifi.jpg
24KB, 581x659px
I was gonna read this dumb larp thread, but instead I think I'll head to the boat to crack open a cold one with my boys from lawschool.
>>
pretty fun thread actually

good job OP
Thread posts: 207
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.