[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boston is going to be important

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

the counter protest is already underway. they are trying to get marty walsh to pull permits. they have a facebook page up, and are talking about showing up to "nonviolently protest."

i will be infiltrating antifa's side and filming them. i wanted to go there to just mess around and look like a fool but i think getting them on tape throwing things and committing violence is more important.

2 THINGS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT:

>NO NAZI SAULTES as that is what they want to see. it will validate them

>MAKE SURE PEOPLE HAVE CAMERAS READY AT ALL TIMES AND DO NOT ATTACK ANYONE OVER GENTLE PUSHES AND MISSED PUNCHES as this is also what they want. they know we can fuck them up. they know they don't stand a chance against us. they will try to swipe at your cameras and throw punches at you, but unless they are REALLY trying to come at you and beat you up DO NOT kick their asses.

Marty Walsh is already siding with antifa on this one. The Boston PD were at our last one and know that we don't want violence and are good people however, don't trust them to jump in. They have jobs they need to worry about and if someone above them says "stand down" expect them to protect their jobs before protecting people.

good luck everyone. spread this around. make sure people are aware of what's going down.

https://www.facebook com/events/165697793990647/?active_tab=discussion&__xt__=33.%7B%22logging_data%22%3A%7B%22profile_id%22%3A165697793990647%2C%22event_type%22%3A%22clicked_view_event_posts%22%2C%22impression_info%22%3A%22eyJmIjp7Iml0ZW1fY291bnQiOiIwIn19%22%2C%22surface%22%3A%22www_events_permalink%22%2C%22interacted_story_type%22%3A%22236412393365972%22%2C%22session_id%22%3A%22ca9e5c34a3035e743ebe7ee3c8db8ba6%22%7D%7D
>>
File: 1366407645171.jpg (126KB, 590x960px) Image search: [Google]
1366407645171.jpg
126KB, 590x960px
>>137334232
>Boston is going to be important
it will never be important.
they already tried to make it important.
>pic related
>>
File: Screenshot 2017-08-13 at 8.png (814KB, 1031x621px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2017-08-13 at 8.png
814KB, 1031x621px
go to the page and pull off any comments you see where people are insinuating they will commit violence
>>
File: Screenshot 2017-08-13 at 8.png (57KB, 510x610px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2017-08-13 at 8.png
57KB, 510x610px
>>137334573

tons of people are going to be there. say what you want bro. this is the next major rally after saturday's. if this goes to shit then people will feel as though they can confirm we are the bad guys.
>>
>>>137334232
i will be infiltrating antifa's side and filming them.

Do not just whip your cam out and let them see you filming, you will be kicked out right away.

Dress the part and carry a black flag. Not sure what your budget is but try to have multiple hidden body cams on you. If you must use your phone, hold it against your flag pole so it blends in and you can distract attention when necessary.

Get into to their affinity groups and workshops beforehand if you can, that's when they let loose about their desire for literal violent insurrection. Record all.

source: anarchist, been in many black blocs over the years.
>>
>>137335801
that's what i do man.

and you're a former anarchist? or current and you're against antifa?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.