[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Political IQ Test

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: IQ.jpg (13KB, 450x355px) Image search: [Google]
IQ.jpg
13KB, 450x355px
We're trying to figure out the approximate IQ of people from different political beliefs to see which political ideologies score the highest.

Post your political ideology or with your answer to the questions and I will give you your IQ. Please answer in good faith and do not look at other peoples answers if you want to get your most accurate IQ reading.

Answering is free-write in order to encourage your own unique response.

1. The orange ball rolling back and forth is rolling in what perimeter of shape in the context of the laws of nature?

2. What number value(s) represent(s) the affinity of mathematical equations proportionate to the degradation equation equal to the sum of 7 and/or below?

3. What are three things you need to do in order to better yourself? Explain in less than or equal to 12 words most articulately as you can. (no hyphenated words, no words longer than 14 characters

Post your response and your IQ score will be given in a relatively short amount of time (minutes).

For those wondering, no, I am not Jordan Peterson.
>>
File: 1493003806342.jpg (42KB, 883x372px) Image search: [Google]
1493003806342.jpg
42KB, 883x372px
>>137333402
The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.
>>
>>137333504
Honestly, this is ironically one of my favorite spaghettis
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.