[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jesus was a sandnigger

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

Daily reminder that your lord and savior was a hippie sandnigger. How does that make you feel /pol/?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_appearance_of_Jesus

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_Jesus
>>
1. Wikipedia as source
2. Used "daily reminder"
3. Fantastic spacing, really nice
4. Jesus was from the middle east genius, not arkansas
5. Expects people to care
6. ???
7. Profit!
Good show my dude. Everybody be a doll and sage.
>>
>>137333701
>Wikipedia as a source

Just go to the bottom of the page you goddamit brainlet. Do you actually think that a middle eastern man who was born 2 thousand years ago was fucking white? Retarded nazi
>>
>>137334049
You can't read. I said that he was from the middle East, not from arkansas. The implication was that he:
A. Was Middle Eastern
B. Was Black
C. Was White
D. Was Asiatic
F. Was your ass
Pick one of the above.
(Now's when it slowly dawns on your savagely underdeveloped mind that it comes as no surprise to anyone that Jesus was a vaguely brown dude from a land of other vaguely brown people)
So make me care.
>>
>>137332915
You mean to tell us that people from the middle east don't look like Scandinavians? What a shock!
>>
>>137332915
That picture was stitched together from three random skulls found in Palestine so it's only a average face of a Jew from the region based on the face of three men. But yeah Jesus was a Semite Hebrew ethnically.
>>
>>137332915
Here's actual Jesus.
>>
>>137332915
Any boy white with a sword could kill three of those Jesus
>>
>>137335976
Whore*
Stupid autocorrect
>>
File: 1502671148099.jpg (89KB, 841x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1502671148099.jpg
89KB, 841x1024px
>>137332915
seriously why do people even communicate with flase flag fags why bother
>>
>>137333701
>Jesus was from the middle east genius, not arkansas
that's how people from the middle east look.
>>
>>137332915
He wasn't a sandnigger, just a kike.
>>
>>137332915
I have no problem whatsoever with that.
>>
>>137332915
like, who cares? the body was a vessel. as is mine.
>>
shroud of turin says he looks whiter than that (((reconstruction)))
>>
>>137332915
>image rendered in israel
try harder, schlomo kikenstein.
>>
>>137332915
Jesus was a jew, not a sandnigger.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.