[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey Nazi larping faggots, are you happy now?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

Hey Nazi larping faggots, are you happy now?
>>
File: 1502504934317.png (68KB, 400x650px)
1502504934317.png
68KB, 400x650px
>>
I wonder how you niggers will spin this shit.

>Priebus was fired and thus his connection to Congress is removed
>muh Priebus is a neocon! w-we didn't need him!

>Bannon is fired because of his indifference to the riots and thus, Trump's connection to his base is removed
>muh Bannon is a dead weight! B-based immigrants!
>>
>>137332875
Just at a glance you know this is wrong because with the exception of WW2 participants, those countries listed didn't collapse or vanish
>>
>>137332795
how is this different than the thousands of other times the MSM has said bannon was out this year?
>>
>>137333899
Those other times there wasn't a fucking Nazi rally yelling for both trump and Hitler. You are a retard if you can't see the difference in the amount of blowback trump is getting now compared to last year
>>
>>137332795
if the left like someone fire them. if they don't like someone never get rid of them

>ben shapiro defends bannon for christ's sake
>>
>>137333114
What's to spin? If Bannon goes, I'm done with Trump. I suspect others will feel the same way. I didn't vote for Kushner's brand of establishment neoconservatism.
>>
Bannon was suppose to be fired for over a year now. Give me a fucking break. I can't believe you people still fall for fake news.
>>
>>137333114
Trump was never a perfect option, just the best one we had. It is what it is at this point.

At least beaner immigration is crashing, the DoJ is looking into systematic racism in favor of nigs and spics and leftists are still crying about it all 9 months later.
>>
>>137337072
That's the thing he is already attempting to do all those things that help white people and now we have white retards thinking a white American ethnostate is something even remotely realistic. They are making Trump's job exponentially harder with their faggotry and Nazi larping.
>>
File: cnn and the tar baby.jpg (173KB, 989x720px) Image search: [Google]
cnn and the tar baby.jpg
173KB, 989x720px
>>137332795
>fakenewsnetwork

seriously faggot?
>>
>>137337788
Not realistic if you lack imagination or if you believed Trump was the end game. Have faith... or not it really won't make any difference.
>>
>>137338758
Well if the end game for you people is a literal white American ethnostate you guys are just as insane as progressive liberals
>>
>>137332795
I don't think this rally has been a failure but why? Why? Why did fatty Spencer have to cuck everything?
Look at this way: When having a party, ANY social gathering would you invite any old retard? I sure as fuck wouldn't, if anything went wrong I would be responsible, the worst make even the best look bad (I am suggesting Spencer is amongst the worst).

>Inb4 shill

They tried to "unite the right" in England. I was a kid at the time (now 20) so didn't go but it was loads of old, fat, drunkards.
>Muh optics can fuck off
But you're responsible for the company you keep, anyone that went to this event is a low energy retard. The Nazi larpers are terminal cancer.

The only positive I see is Charlottesville was a large showing of strength, despite being misguided and I saw a few hood niggers get beat and bloodied.
>>
>>137332875
That's less failure than Capitalism, dumb nigger. No one is proposing fascism forever.
>>
>>137332795
So this is the third time Trump has pretended to hate Bannon... or is it the fourth?
>>
CNN.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.