[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WE ARE WINNING (CONTINUED)

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 11

File: IMG_8308.jpg (102KB, 640x899px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8308.jpg
102KB, 640x899px
>Moderates defending and sympathizing with Spencer
>ACLU defending Spencer
>C'ville Mayor about to have his ass chewed up and spat out in court, resulting in millions paid off to the nationalists
>None of the participating groups are backing down on their message and more rallies are planned
>Different nationalist groups and ideologies proved they could unite and function as one common front
>Driver's life was threatened with video proof and acted instinctively to escape and will get out on light charges
>China and Russia now have their eye on the Alt-Right
>Spencer proves he's no coward
>The left establishment just created a Selma for the new right counterculture and white identity, and drew attention to it on national levels

We have to be firm and steadfast now and not let the masses forget us, WE'RE HERE NOW AND WE'RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE. White nationalism is the future.

More and more this is looking like an actual win
>>
File: IMG_0945.png (1MB, 2208x1242px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0945.png
1MB, 2208x1242px
Don't believe the shills claiming the moderate right is turning against us, they are not. Even that faggot Milo is defending white nationalist sentiment and blaming all wrongdoing on the left. And as mentioned, Assange pointed out that China and Russia are watching us. If they see us as an asset they will prop up our movement to destabilize our mutual globalist neoliberal (((enemy)). Soros shit himself in the foot yesterday and he knows it.

During the 60's the civil rights cucks were in a similar situation. But they persisted and grew until they took over all facets of a hostile society and hijacked the nations. We can wrest it all from them if we press on, if we have rallies everywhere in every state and every big city, in countrysides and small towns. We need to be like the other successful revolutions and start marshaling the rural people instead of focusing on the antifa-infested cities.

The mainstream (((media))) is absolutely terrified right now. In fact they are beside themselve. Never in a million years could they have possibly fathomed all their brainwashing and academic domination has failed and the youth are waking up. The tide of history is turning against them and they are stunned. They have no weapon against us and they are dying off. Look at the counter protesters. Old women and sterile homosexuals, fat lesbians with dyed hair and other diseases vermin. All the nationalists were young men, some just out of highschool.

Gentlemen, in short, WE ARE THE FUTURE. It's time to put away our childish memes. You came here years ago because you wanted to change the world. You wanted to save all that was great and beautiful about our people and seen it overcome the odds like it always has through strife, plague, war, and famine.

>This is our time. We are starting a physical movement now and we need to be in every street, our propaganda and information must be everywhere. We must be visible and united in our conviction. Let's do this, men of the west.
>>
Have a bump
But I hope you know, this can just end in genocide and/or remigration of non whites. You started this path, you go it to the end, or lose.
>>
>>137327486
I agree. It was bad some autist ran into some people, but most of the bad behavior is on the side of Antifa. Using mace on baked alaska, hitting the car with bats, the mayor shutting down the rally, the Police standing down and not keeping the sides separated.... It's not White nationalists fault one dude can't drive a stick properly.
>>
File: IMG_1873.jpg (157KB, 1242x838px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1873.jpg
157KB, 1242x838px
>>137327486
>Ignore shills, this is our dawn

Spread the message, strengthen your resolve for what's ahead..
>>
>>137327486
Who’s “we”?
Be specific
>>
File: IMG_9645.jpg (136KB, 560x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9645.jpg
136KB, 560x960px
>>137327981
We have our path, we would do ourselves dishonor to deviate from it. Like the laws of nature itself we must seperate ourselves from sentimentality and decadence and look with pragmatism at what the salvation of our civilization requires..
>>
File: IMG_0453.jpg (51KB, 618x1030px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0453.jpg
51KB, 618x1030px
>>137327486
fuck off shreeeeeblue
>>
File: donald-trump.jpg (229KB, 685x457px) Image search: [Google]
donald-trump.jpg
229KB, 685x457px
Bumping.
>>
>>137327486
#WINNING #MAWA
>>
>>137327486
>>137327711
I liked reading your posts if you are aesthetic and could speak with as much charisma as you type I imagine you would be a good leader.
>>
File: 1460556923242.jpg (66KB, 477x750px) Image search: [Google]
1460556923242.jpg
66KB, 477x750px
>>137328384
I see, you know what is on the stake. Well congratulation to everyone who was at the protest yesterday and stood his ground. The Legacy Media is doing the advertising for you, while the left looks weak and ridiculous. If the Alt Right manages to unite itself under a common banner I see a great future ahead. You have good man and women, they need leadership.
>>
File: IMG_9045.jpg (68KB, 401x583px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9045.jpg
68KB, 401x583px
Thank you anon, that means a lot. I'm just sick of this blackpilling garbage.. I'm proud of what we've accomplished in such a short time. Now is not the time for cowardice or recoiling. We need be the change we've been hoping for all these years. Our opponents once ridiculed us, called us fat virgins on keyboards who could never hold their own outside their mother's basements. But they aren't laughing anymore. What we did yesterday, what the world saw couldn't be any further from the non-entity they thought us to be. We are many, and we are organized and bold. We have the power to actually change the course of history. I refuse to believe that our race will fade into the night in apathy and silence. Our greatest days lie ahead if we are only willing to seize the initiative.
>>
>>137330694
>>137329441
I wouldn't pass up the offer if I was asked to speak
>>
File: eliot wave.jpg (45KB, 534x408px) Image search: [Google]
eliot wave.jpg
45KB, 534x408px
>>137330694
Just for Fun, as Anon meant you have a good writing style.
http://www.fromtexttospeech.com/output/0479438001502683327/27022970.mp3
>>137330694
>Our greatest days lie ahead if we are only willing to seize the initiative.
I like to look at it from the Elliote Wave Theory perspective and imo the US Alt-Right has entered its 2 wave I of V, The path ahead is plastered with stones and jews who will try to do the same with the Right they did with the left after the 60's. Yesterday was really one day where one saw who will stood by his brothers and who runs like a coward. This is important at this stage. Defining not just ideological structures but refining material structures. Like Identity Evrope, the NPI, RAM... and you will be ready for 3 of wave I of V which is when the an idea really takes of for the first time. It will be magical
>>
Lol you c u c c s got ran out of town 5 hours before your rally was supposed to end by a bunch of 10 ply granola munching leftist mayos. Cville is one of the most pussified cities out there full of old people and skinnyfat bernouts and they sent you fags running.

Wait till you try this in a real city and you get beat down like dogs.
>>
>>137332684
I'll take the bait
They called out state of emergency for 2000 people, where 1000 stood peacefully like a bunch of pacifist hippies in a park, and the other creeping and screaming around like apes. And who gets driven away? The peace full hippies with the help of the Riot Police the left hates like the pest. Its fucking funny how history repeats in an reversed manner, regarding ideology. I'm really curious if the right learned how not to take the jewish bait, like the left did with Tatcher and Regan.
>>
>>137333325
>with the help of the Riot Police the left hates

Wtf I love police brutality now.

That dumb fat faggot Kessler applied for a permit for 400 people. What did he think was going to happen when more than twice that number showed up?
>>
File: Hitler smug.jpg (49KB, 590x351px) Image search: [Google]
Hitler smug.jpg
49KB, 590x351px
http://i.4cdn.org/gif/1502670797728.webm
>>
>>137335042
The same as when the left marches through the streets without any kind of permit as long as they don't burn trash cans and vandalize working class cars, Nothing.
Really, the left went down a path that looks more and more like a big correction, and if they are not ready to literally take guns in the hand and putsch, they lose for the next several decades. Really fucking funny how the left and new liberal bred a culture on anti authoritarianism, while that generation rejects their parents form of authoritarian PC - new age - human race rights garbage, but panders to the right authoritarians about self- preservation and sustainability, traditional values and understanding of origin, but completely renouncing their parents as origine. Basicall trying to build a new civilization . It is like a joke that never ceases to give
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.