[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else on the verge of full black pill?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: 1502653383663.jpg (190KB, 960x635px) Image search: [Google]
1502653383663.jpg
190KB, 960x635px
Anyone else on the verge of full black pill?
>>
i'm pro kill-everything, where's that candidate
>>
File: hell.png (151KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
hell.png
151KB, 500x332px
>>
You mean the actual goal of postmodernism? To turn careless nihilism into a fashion statement?

Don't give in! They win if we refuse to resist and just give them our minds. Do not show arbitrary racism or sexism, only call people obviously into BLM niggers, only ostracise obvious feminazis. We can fight, but only ever by a case by case basis.

They want you racist, sexist and nihilistic.
>>
File: MarcusAurelius.jpg (138KB, 682x1023px) Image search: [Google]
MarcusAurelius.jpg
138KB, 682x1023px
>>137326632
So you finally realized that meaning does not exist and that the very concept relies on a subjective human observer in order to exist?

Jesus Christ dude Nihilism is so 10 years ago. Suck it in and become a misanthrope like any proper stoic would. This guy was the Emperor of fucking Rome and look at all of his busts. He was obviously as dead inside as any of us.
>>
>>137326997
>they want you nihilistic

I know. I was, too. Abandoned that shit once I realized I was wrong, self-destructive, the whole lot. But Jesus.

>>137327135
>finally realized

When I was 15 or so. I was misanthropic. Tried not to be too unreasonable to paint all people under the same brush. But it gets difficult.
>>
>>137327300
>Tried not to be too unreasonable to paint all people under the same brush. But it gets difficult.
It gets easier when you start to apply it to yourself. Self hate is an important coping mechanism for people who understand the fundamental truth of humanity. Humans are all weak, degenerate, sickly creatures. That includes you and me.
>>
>>137327632
Self-criticism, maybe. Self-loathing is pathological and ultimately destructive. Normies are infested with it. People "like us" to an equal or greater extent. Insecurity is rampant, though it's clear that's been deliberately fostered. I don't think even 50 years ago people were as fragile and cowardly as they are now, including myself.
>>
>>137328189
The only difference between self-loathing and self-criticism is the desire or willingness to change.
>>
>>137329081
A good point, though one must be careful: not all self-decimation is logical, or necessary. Many bash themselves for no other reason than they're weak, and have been battered down so much they can no longer stand up on their own two feet.
>>
>>137326632
what is black pill
>>
>>137329326
>Many bash themselves for no other reason than they're weak, and have been battered down so much they can no longer stand up on their own two feet.
The intellectual equivalent of flagellation. A self-mutilation practice that exists to humble oneself through pain, though in this case of the mental variety. Some do it to make themselves better. Others do it out of habit. You are right though, it can be quite dangerous.
>>
>>137326827
I formed a people that hates people party. But you can't join because I hate you.
>>
File: 1489634356609.jpg (2MB, 2500x1685px) Image search: [Google]
1489634356609.jpg
2MB, 2500x1685px
>>137329780
yeah that's ok though i forgive and love you now
>>
>>137326632
It's not worth living if you live black pilled. Even when things seem hopeless, the point of living is to struggle, even when the odds are against you.
>>
>>137327135
You don't even understand what Stoicism stands for.
>>
Tbh this all seems kinda weird....Do not lose your cool we will see alot of insane stuff unfold and maybe even something good will come out of it :^)
>>
File: lvls of red pill.jpg (263KB, 1024x835px) Image search: [Google]
lvls of red pill.jpg
263KB, 1024x835px
Pic Related. I'm at an 8 now.
>>
File: 1500225057683.jpg (2MB, 1868x1132px) Image search: [Google]
1500225057683.jpg
2MB, 1868x1132px
>>137326827
He's already elected, but only the liberals will die though. Rural master race will survive and repopulate the world. We still got a few more years to go.
>>
>>137330893
>>137331316
Sure Mexico, you jerk yourself off and tell people they don't know what things are. Make sure to go tell suicidal people that there's always hope and depressed people that their lives mean something. I'm sure you'll do more good than harm when they kill themselves due to your total lack of understanding toward their mindset or reasoning.

People like you exist to kill people like OP via alienation.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.