[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why Are Politicians Not Being Called out for Double Standards?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: antifa are fags.jpg (88KB, 960x639px) Image search: [Google]
antifa are fags.jpg
88KB, 960x639px
So I see this dumb shit yesterday about Richard Spencer and his tiki party LARPing in Virginia bearing Nazi and Confederacy flags and shouting things like "fuck you faggots" in public. When all was said and done everyone called them a bunch of stupid faggots for LARPing IRL, except why were the antifa who went there to stir shit up with the full consent of the Virginia State legislature not being condemned by anyone except Trump? Did they not do basically similar illegal shit and yet they weren't forced to leave and kept harassing and assaulting people after the rally until the vehicular manslaughter happened.

Why the fuck are we letting politicians get away with going after the far right and not the far left despite them both being as fucking gay, retarded useful idiots? Why is BLM and Berkeley Antifa celebrated while the opposite end on the far right are called terrorists for doing not even the same level of destruction minus the one faggot with the car if it turns out he wasnt scared into fleeing?
>>
that mongoloid with the denim vest has a tshirt that says burn Israel burn and an swastika with a line drawn through it. He is a walking contradiction.
>>
>>137326543
Shutup fellow Leaf.
Allow Amrika to dstroy itsel
>>
>>137327067
America becoming Globalized only means bad things ahead for us since our shitty politicians will double down.
We need to politically organize but do it with positions that will win us favor and move nationalism in Canada forward until the people are ready to support Canada becoming a white Christian country again.
>>
File: dingus.png (110KB, 799x863px) Image search: [Google]
dingus.png
110KB, 799x863px
I SAID---

SHUTUP FELLOW LEAF.
>>
>>137328253
When did world war 3 to 11 happen?
>>
>>137326831
of course a leaf can't see the difference between hating someone because of their race and hating an imperialistic theocracy.
>>
>>137330579
Since when is Jew a race?
>>
>>137326543
Is America falls, what happens to the top hat?
>>
>>137328253
its funny because americans aren't going to get refugee status and if they did, it would be replacing someones refugee approval from an actual shit hole country like haiti or whatever
>>
The overton window has pushed so far to the left in the past 50 years that shitlibs will ignore neo bolshevik violence while forcing cuckservatives to bend the knee
>>
>>137328253
What a fucking little shit.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.