[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has the Alt-right gained support.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

I know you're going to call me a shill, but Richard Spencer has gained about 3000 followers on twitter in about 24 hours.

What does this mean?
>>
>>137323485
Not much desu senpai.
>>
>>137323581
It is a serious question
>>
>>137323685
And that was a serious answer.
I don't care about Richard Spencer or the "Alt-Right".
>>
Alt right is an MSM made up term

Trump wasn't part of any ideology so they couldn't smear him with falls flags, so they created one

Can't believe faggots fall for it and show up to rallies
>>
>>137323810
>>137323837
Fuck off if you are not going to answer the question.
>>
>>137323956
Fuck off if you think Richard or the Alt-Right have a reao meaning or purpose.
>>
>>137323485
I believe so. The event organizer getting shouted down, chased and tackled for no reason was powerful imagery for us.
>>
>>137324114
>Fuck off if you think Richard or the Alt-Right have a reao meaning or purpose.
I asked what does this mean. I didn't ask for a circle jerk party about the alt-right and/or richard spencer. Please read, before posting.
>>
>>137324394
I have a feeling it maybe left-wing people wanting to keep a better eye on him. That why I asked the question.
>>
>>137323485
It means he went to fivr and bought some followers, just like trump.
>>
>>137324572
I mean anything relating to him is a "0". 3000 followers doesn't have relevance to anyone but him, and he doesn't matter as far as I am concerned.
>>
>>137325004
Okay goodbye now.
>>
alright this tripfag is being totally obtuse. i'll answer your question. Every time the alt right gets huge media coverage it has actually grown. You could say the movement is antifragile
>>
>>137325167
>tripfag
>but no tripcode
>>
>>137323837
>hasn't researched for five seconds to realize that the term "alt right" was actually coined by someone who worked at the same magazine as spencer many years ago, and spencer popularized it.

Hillary mentioned it out of the blue because she was beginning to form her russia narrative at that exact point, and the Alt-right seemed like a good boogeyman.
>>
>>137323485

Successful CIA operation.
>>
>>137323485
>Richard Spencer has gained about 3000 followers on twitter

A bunch of wanna be media personalities trying to get their big story. Nobody gives a fuck about him
>>
>>137324572
>Please read, before posting.

What is this kikebook now? Fuck off
>>
>>137323810
>hurr durr trump is the best president evah, who needs white nationalism anyway
>>
>>137323485
Of course they did, whenever the "bad guys" are all over the media somebody will want to join them. It's literally how all fringe groups recruit and build their ranks.

It's why normies can't understand why all those beta Saudi kids run to join ISIS.
>>
>>137327661
>hurr durr Richard Spencer is the prime alexample of white nationalism
>>
>>137328322
He's on your side, you aren't being productive by attacking him. I'm not saying he's perfect, but he's one of the key figures that can actually get our ideas into the mainstream.
>>
>>137327250
>>137328322
Hey OP. I just came back to see what is going on. Just let the thread die. The thread was not great, but it has evolve into complete bullshit.
>>
>>137329395
This >>137328322 has been here for awhile. I think he is a shill, but will probably respond with something like, "Richard Spencer is a quack" or "Civic nationalism is the real deal". Also richard has gained 100 followers for the start of this thread.
>>
>>137330855
>Implying I believe any of that
Is it suck a big deal to not care whether ha does or doesn't have twitter followers?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.