[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I attended a smart government school and it taught me well. I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 5

File: consume.jpg (296KB, 1536x1536px) Image search: [Google]
consume.jpg
296KB, 1536x1536px
I attended a smart government school and it taught me well. I learned to not see difference. I learned to accept everyone for any lifestyle of belief in alignment with universalism. We are the same. We can buy together. We can drink together. Sometimes dumb kids would interject to cultural lessons. The smart kids laughed. We watched movies made by smart people.

I attended a smart university, and it taught me well. I learned the more esoteric elements of undifference. I wrote smart papers for my smart professors. They liked what I wrote. I occasionally protested with smart people against dumb people. I am a good person who accepts you.
I was briefly involved with activist groups which took to the streets against the stupid people. We got funding from some high-up corporate types. They are smart people. The dumb people don’t have the resources we do. I protected people from dumb thoughts.

I turn on the TV and see funny people mocking people who don't enjoy a world run by smart people. TV is funny. I talk about my favorite shows on social media. My friends from all over the world 'like' my post. They're also funny and smart. Every day they ‘like’ my smart and funny posts. Facebook feels good. Facebook is smart. It censors dumb people. I love Twitter too.

People who question corporate morality are gross and dumb. They must not have heard the people I heard on TV. They must not have read the books we read in university. They must have never had the lessons I was given in government school. They must not have had smart parents. I am a good person. I know I would make my teachers happy. I would make mom happy. I would make Google happy. I’m nice to spend time around. You can be you around me.
>>
File: clothes.jpg (17KB, 290x370px) Image search: [Google]
clothes.jpg
17KB, 290x370px
I love my clothes. They are in right now. I love my beard. I love my face. I love my music. I'm a great person who looks good. You would love me if you got to know me.
>>
File: mindless.png (4KB, 259x194px)
mindless.png
4KB, 259x194px
I am smart and I buy smart products. I don't bother with dumb stuff like Wal-Mart. I go shop where smart people shop. I have cool friends who work at cool places. I love the smart bars where they bring in smart bands and smart performers. The smart beer tastes the best.
>>
File: art.jpg (354KB, 800x640px) Image search: [Google]
art.jpg
354KB, 800x640px
I love the cool art made by the smart people. I don't bother with the dumb art galleries. I go to where the smart people are. The best art is about how it feels to be smart surrounded by the dumb and dangerous. Art is whatever you want it to be. I accept your art and I accept you for who you are.
>>
File: machine.jpg (127KB, 1032x729px) Image search: [Google]
machine.jpg
127KB, 1032x729px
I'm kind of different. I like things a little smarter and interesting than most. You have probably been told dumb things your whole life, but I know a lot of smart things. Smart means different. I am different and unique. Let's talk about smart things together.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.