[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Afghan Pilots trained in the US

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: super-tucano-600x400.jpg (43KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
super-tucano-600x400.jpg
43KB, 600x400px
Hey /pol/, this is actually my first thread here, been a lurker for a while. Long post, worth it to read it all.

I'm an 18 year old Air Force officer in training, and I recently had the opportunity to visit Moody AFB in Georgia for 2 weeks. Moody is the base where the US Air Force is currently training Afghan Maintainers and Pilots on the A-29 attack plane. The following is what a USAF public affairs officer told me.

At first, none of the public in the area wanted the Air Force to host them, they saw it as housing and training the enemy for war, as they look, talk, and worship like Islamic terrorists. Well, eventually the Air Force got their way and started training them at Moody. After a little while, the Afghanis started to like living in air conditioned rooms eating full meals with smartphones in their pockets. They liked all of the free meals and clothes they got. So, some of them left base and didn't come back. THAT'S RIGHT /POL/, the racist Georgia residents were right. The US gave them all the training, weapons, food, clothes, and housing they could want so they could defend their families back home, but they'd rather hide in the US.

Just thought y'all would wan't to know. Islam is a cancerous religion, and our "Allies" in the middle east shouldn't be trusted. The media talked about this for about 5 minutes, then everyone forgot, but there are still defecting Afghan Air Force guys roaming our country, hiding from their war.

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.